Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Does Egusi Soup Make You Feel Nauseaous - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Egusi Soup Make You Feel Nauseaous (205 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Egusi Soup Make You Feel Nauseaous by dangotesmummy: 7:37pm On Jan 01
I good evening and happy New year nairalanders.please I have a question of.i have observed that whenever I eat egusi soup whether the one I cooked or the one I bought in an eatery,I begin to feel nauseaous.meanwhile if I prepare any other kinds of soup maybe like efo riro or ewedu I don't feel the same way Even the ones I buy in a restaurant,I don't react to it but the moment I finish eating egusi soup I start feeling discomfort in my stomach or the urge to vomit and so my question particularly to food nutritionists or doctors is what could be the reason for having this unpleasant feelings immediately I eat egusi despite the fact that it was prepared under hygenic conditions
Re: Does Egusi Soup Make You Feel Nauseaous by Ireportlive: 8:11pm On Jan 01
Mix your melon powder with Cameron pepper, that makes the egusi spicy, add ginger powder and Chilly peppers

1 Like

Re: Does Egusi Soup Make You Feel Nauseaous by CameroonPepper: 8:15pm On Jan 01
OP run a pregnancy test.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why You Need Facials, Massage, Manicure & Pedicure Regularly / Home Healthcare Services In Nigeria: HomeCare.ng For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.