Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,372 members, 7,846,593 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Debt Collector. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debt Collector. (169 Views)

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument / Update On The Kogi Tax Collector Who Killed A Truck Driver. / Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debt Collector. by princeade86(m): 9:19am On Jan 05
Sorry to divert the topic. I want to ask about something pls. Is it true that police don't help someone collect debt. Because I took some that owed me close to half a million to police station, d case has been dragging for like 6 month now. So yesterday, when I got to station to vent my displeasure about how d case is handling, they boldly told me that I should be patience because is not police job to help someone collect debt, but they are just helping me. Pls police is the house, how true is this? And if is true, won't there be chaos in d land because many people will be taking law to their hands.
Re: Debt Collector. by stacyadams: 11:10am On Jan 05
princeade86:
Sorry to divert the topic. I want to ask about something pls. Is it true that police don't help someone collect debt. Because I took some that owed me close to half a million to police station, d case has been dragging for like 6 month now. So yesterday, when I got to station to vent my displeasure about how d case is handling, they boldly told me that I should be patience because is not police job to help someone collect debt, but they are just helping me. Pls police is the house, how true is this? And if is true, won't there be chaos in d land because many people will be taking law to their hands.

Lol u still dey wait for naija police..my bro do it the G way or forget the money
Re: Debt Collector. by Mvnster: 12:10pm On Jan 05
Why do you think banks always ask for a collateral before giving out loans?

(1) (Reply)

Conflicting Figurea Between Police And NIWA As Five D!ed While 30 Were Rescued I / What Do I Do If My Certificates And Nin Is Stolen? / The Fear Of Sales Boys And Nigeria Security Problem What Was Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.