Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21310 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Gboy5050: 7:47am On Jan 07
If you are Yoruba or u stay in Yoruba land buy aporo epa ijebu put small in warm water and drink it will surely stopped it .. Because I remembered then when it used to worried my girlfriend and that's what put an end to it ... Contact me on 08037782248 for better explanations. WhatsApp only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by lalalista: 7:54am On Jan 07
My friend was going through this until she discovered a painkiller called kacham. Please buy kacham and use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Hauzy2020: 7:54am On Jan 07
Is a menace to me too
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Toeyean1507(f): 7:57am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Incorporate "ewedu" in your meals
Take more of it few days before and during the time of the period.

Mama had us 4 girls and none has ever experienced cramps nor heavy flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LordPsalm(m): 7:58am On Jan 07
Take Uda seeds mixed with dry gin

And bath with warm water thru out ur period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by TheFinesseKid: 7:59am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i
you're not yet serious about it. I haven't tasted soft drink in over six years ahd counting. I drink only water. I don't take alcohol or weed. Take your health seriously please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LordPsalm(m): 8:00am On Jan 07
Or get the drug they call Forpain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Nwiboko26(f): 8:08am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Please go to the hospital and check if you have endometriosis or fibroid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by OBTOREPA(m): 8:08am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

My brother I've prayed. Even laid hands yesterday. Maybe you should pray for me too.. I'm tired.
Who told you that you can't give birth?
You can ,that's a sure odd
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by omojeesu(m): 8:09am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Contact me on 08064230229. I have some suggestions.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by yomibelle(f): 8:11am On Jan 07
feminax or mefenamic acid

but pls, consult a doctor first

tranxemic acid is a last resort

in the meantime, you can use hot water bottle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by HopeSpencer: 8:22am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Try spiritual solutions, your spirit-husband is behind it.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by awesomep(m): 8:30am On Jan 07
Try Menstrual Heating Pad
27K Only
+234 913 841 1130

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:47am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Please what of Advil.? I was advised to take Advil. Can you explain the science on how it works?
Please.
Thank you.

I'm sorry, I was too tired for replies last night
Advil is also an NSAIDs, same as felvin, it will stop your pain but will also increase your bleeding as well.
The best thing you can use is family planning drugs(e.g combination 3), use for 3 months and the pain will stop!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by sta1: 8:52am On Jan 07
Try Ibuprofen (generic form of Neurofen). The dosage that worked for me was 200mg x 3, i.e. 600mg - morning, evening and night, equalling a maximum daily dosage of 1800mg. Take just on the worst day or days of your cramping. Take with food so as not to affect stomach lining.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by frozen70(f): 8:53am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

You need to visit the hospital or a gynecologist to study exactly what is wrong with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:58am On Jan 07
Leilami:

Op, get naproxen.

You will beg to gift me a house in Banana Island.😃

It even reduces your flow. If it is heavy it makes it light and from 5 days it can even be 3 days.

The only thing you need to do is to make sure you take it 2 days before your period till you are done. You won't complain any longer.

I know you must have gotten a lot of suggestions but do this first and see the Lord is good 👍

Naproxen too should work but it's expensive!!!
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by truthhurts2: 8:59am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Pls try this out, and pls, don't underestimate it...

When the pain has started or about to, boil water to a degrees that might not be sooting to drink ( I mean hot to some extent), try and drink some and at the same time, put another very hot water in a bottle or you may heat pure water and put it on the lower abdomen close to you Vj. Pls try this within 10-15 minutes and I'm sure you will be relieved completely.

PLEASE TRY IT

MODIFIED... If the pure water or the one you put inside the bottle is too hot, you might rap it with clothes then put it on your abdomen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LagosG: 9:08am On Jan 07
Righteousness2:
PRAYER without ceasing will repair you .

My baby use to be like that. The menstrual pains she had was Fearful.
Pain reliever could soothen the pain but it will always reoccur.

I had to consciously table the matter before my Father in prayers.
I can tell you confidently that the Nonsense has stopped.
Today she can have her flow without those abnormal pains.
This is Africa's problem right here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Koredeskulz: 9:09am On Jan 07
I have a solution to it 100% 08071289344.
Thanks
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by leksymaxy(m): 9:29am On Jan 07
Go to a hospital and do a uterus scan to show of you are not having endometriosis, menstrual cramp is normal, but when it get extreme like yours, then you need to go for check up. Forget all these online doctors, go to the hospital and save your uterus before it is too late.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by liasmiram2567: 9:57am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/menstrual-cramp-remedies#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

Go through the attached link. It will sure assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by MrSmithy: 10:05am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. my twin attested to it that since she started giving birth hers stopped.
I can't give birth now until I'm married so that can't work for now.

Inbox na make we run our marriage sharp sharp...😁
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Ashley86400: 10:06am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

My sister, I know how you feel. I suffer from extremely painful cramps myself.
It’s called dysmenorrhea which come with Cramps and pelvic pain with menstruation, with common causes such as heavy flow, passing clots, uterine fibroids or endometriosis.

Now Menstrual cramps can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. In other words it doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you. That’s just how your body (and mine) is.

I use both Felvin and Diclofenac cause Paracetamol stopped working for me by the time I was like 15, by the time I was 16/17 I was using 3 paracetamols for the pain. Eventually Felvin, Ibuprofen and Diclofenac were the best choices. A combination of Felvin and Diclofenac seems to work for me. If I don’t see them I use Ibuprofen.

I cannot comman die because I wan carry pregnancy one day.

Note.
Even though ibuprofen works very well, if you have an ulcer, I wouldn’t advice you to use it. That’s why I use Diclofenac more.
If you’re using Diclofenac (if it’s 50mg, use 1 in the morning and one at night. If it’s 100mg use only one for a whole day)
But personally I prefer one in the morning and one at night.

Feel free to ask other questions
Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Ashley86400: 10:07am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

My mother says so too.
She said it reduces significantly after childbirth.
I never born so I don’t know yet.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Ashley86400: 10:09am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i

You’re not helping yourself o
Stay away from sugary things a week to your expected period and a doctor once told me to start using pain medicines a week to your period date. It helps to reduce the pain.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Derojuzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 07
Please get kacham caplets and forget about any cramps
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:13am On Jan 07
Ashley86400:

My sister, I know how you feel. I suffer from extremely painful cramps myself.
It’s called dysmenorrhea which came with Cramps and pelvic pain with menstruation, with common causes such as heavy flow, passing clots, uterine fibroids or endometriosis.

Now Menstrual cramps can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. In other words it doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you. That’s just how your body (and mine) is.

I use both Felvin and Diclofenac cause Paracetamol stopped working for me by the time I was like 15, by the time I was 16/17 I was using 3 paracetamols for the pain. Eventually Felvin, Ibuprofen and Diclofenac were the best choice. A combination of Felvin and Diclofenac seems to work for me. If I don’t see them I use Ibuprofen.

I cannot comman die because I wan carry pregnancy on day.

Note.
Even though ibuprofen works very well, if you have an ulcer, I wouldn’t advice you to use it. That’s why I use Diclofenac more.
If you’re using Diclofenac (if it’s 50mg, use 1 in the morning and one at night. If it’s 100mg use only one for a whole day)
But personally I prefer one in the morning and one at night.

Feel free to ask other questions
Hope this helps.

Thanks Ma'am. I really appreciate you and everyone who has shown me concern

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by yahmohy27: 10:17am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Haha funny lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LINSAR: 10:26am On Jan 07
ednut1:
Naira land is not an hospital

Don't be insensitive!

Moreover, we have healthcare practitioners here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by gorgeousomo(m): 10:38am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Try Alphamax V+ and you won't have such issues again... Contact me for my details...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.