Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo (34859 Views)

Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria / YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Thomasankara(m): 8:41am On Jan 10
[/color]so she belongs to the organic gang?[color=#770077]
asobo1:
Betta doesn't want to go down alone
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ONNYX: 9:24am On Jan 10
I took my time to read through the whole thread.

Two very pertinent questions came up as far as I am concerned.

If this man was a shareholder in Julius Berger, Nigerian Breweries, Cadbury or indeed any other First Rate MNC a d the company was awarded a contract, would this be our reaction?

Secondly, there has been stories of him being the most performing minister in this administration? Should we then throw out the baby with the bathwater?

It took a lot of convincing to get Barth Nnaji to come and take a Ministerial appointment. He started a great job and by now going by his antecedents we would have gone far with power generation, transmission and distribution. He was however sent home even when it was obvious that certain powerful elements wanted him out.

Even if his success is just the provision of passports for every Nigerian through a hitch fee and timely process then he deserves to remain in that seat perhaps with a strict warning.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by cpu2006(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10
spy24:

Where all of ona dey see this best wey ona dey give am so ?

u no dey this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.