Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure (160 Views)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure by Oyotownherbs(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13
Oligospermia and azoospermia are caused by many factors, but the most common or rampant cause nowadays and that I have treated or encounters most is the partially treated or untreated infections or disease such as STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS which is the most stubborn bacteria infection.

Just taking of antibiotics alone can't remove it totally from your system but can only weaken it, weaken your immune system and make the bacteria dormant or resistant to all antibiotics you've taken or you're going to take.

The only way to get rid of this or any STDs or infections is through POLYHERBAL cure. Whereby using different types of herbal ingredients and specific natural liquids in different kegs.. taking them together in specific dosage and time will evacuate it from your system.

Only herbs I'm repeating it again only herbs can flush out these bacterias completely from your system,either staphylococcus aureus, gornorrhea, syphilis, chlymidia, streptococcus yeast infection, vaginitis any infections or STDs at all.

To make your sperm healthy again and increase its count ,its MORPHOLOGY and MOTILITY you need my herbs for STDs or infections flushers and also sperm booster herbs to correct your sperm.

Note: You can't just boost your sperm count from oligospermia or azoospermia without treating underlying infections or diseases..

It's like wasting of efforts and resources because the infections has to be removed for the sperm to be healthy, increase and able to fertilize eggs.

And if you're a woman with long time untreated infections it can affect your conception by blocking the fallopian tubes...
You need this herbs too.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp details.

Let's go through the other causes below.

Not every man can impregnate a lady because of a medical condition known as azoospermia. These men may have to opt for sperm donation, child adoption or staying child-free. Obstructive azoospermia occurs when the sperm can't get into the semen due to blockage in the reproductive tract.

These men produce sperm but there's a blockage which prevents ejaculation of sperm during intercourse. This blockage can be caused by medical conditions which occur naturally or due to diseases.

1.congenital abnormality: This occurs in men who are born with a blocked epididymis (a sac for storing sperm) or ejaculatory duct (the tube that releases sperm). Some other men may be born without vas deferens, a tube that carries sperm from the epididymis to the ejaculatory ducts.

2.untreated infections or inflammation of the reproductive tract:

Some men do not bother to treat infections hence these infections block their epididymis or ejaculatory duct. Another thing to note is that the blockage might remain even after treating infections.
The antibiotics can't remove the infections totally but only weaken it but herbs can finish the work and also treat the scar,that is why you talk to your doctor to know the kind of herbs to concoct for you to get rid of this totally.

3. Surgery or previous trauma

Sometimes previous injuries or surgery in the private organ may unintentionally cause scars or damage which then block the males' reproductive tract hindering sperm release. Some men remove their vas deferens for birth control reasons

4. Retrograde ejaculation

This occurs when the opening that closes the bladder during ejaculation is malfunctioning. This causes the sperm to go back into the bladder instead of coming out through the urethra hence causing cloudy urine

There's no disease condition herbs can't treat perfectly and totally except when the condition has lead to surgery.

I'm saying it confidently now... The only way to treat diseases completely without buying drugs again and again uncountable times just to treat a disease is through potent HERBS..not just herbs from road side or marketers that has no knowledge of herbs,the leaves, barks and roots or specific liquids to concoct or mix them for it to give desire results.
Check my signature below or my profile to reach me.

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp

Re: Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure by Oyotownherbs(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13
That's exact combo of herbs you and your wife or partner needs, herbs to clear any blockage in the fallopian tube too,for sperm to be able to swim and fertilize eggs.

You don't treat yourself alone.

Contact me
Re: Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure by Oyotownherbs(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23
Contact me
Re: Don't Be A Victim of Paternity Fraud, Low Sperm Count &ED Cure by Oyotownherbs(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24
You're dealing with erectile dysfunction,weak erection, premature ejaculation,low libido and low sperm count.

Contact me for this natural remedy

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of The African Star Apple (agbalumo) / Alpha Spin Help To Harmonize Your Living Environment Surrounded By Emfs. / Treat Your DIABETES TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.