Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,796 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 (47645 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Super Eagles Camp At AFCON 2024 (Video) / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele / Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by OLamylove: 5:14pm On Jan 21
cool
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by virginchaser(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21
Henrydata:
This nairaland is really backward. Event that happened before the competition started.

Nairaland is just posting now.

Why didn't you post it immediately you saw it?Someone just updated us and this is the best you could write.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Justiceleague1: 5:40pm On Jan 21
Napples... grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Twilight2: 5:46pm On Jan 21
Promax4321:
Oshimhe please dash them supper eagle jersey on my account. Abeg dash them jersey.

Do you think Osime doesn't have extra jersey to give out, if he try am, na wash am wear, he go dey use.
He can give them one or two, make them use that one press.

Make Autograph for go school, bcs White People no use Autograph play.

Make Tinubu come give me Autograph, that one pass Police when go follow me, if you no fear Baba signature, make I bend.

Smiles, Happy Sunday Everyone.
I for like be President Friend, Make one person come carry me go Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21
CommonSense1967:
I don't watch the Italian league, but so far I'm not impressed with this guy.
Tha Muhammed kudos from Ghana is the best player so far in this tournament.

Imagine no big team in england ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง saw him to sign him. Imagine kudus playing for westham instead of those big teams in epl

My yeye coach arterta no see am buy/sign. Maybe because he plays d same wing with saka

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21
Starz825:

Yeah Kudus is good..no doubt

but Osimehn is the african best as it stands.....and thats no mistake

we just have to live with it

I am an arsenal fans but I believe KUDUS would have done excellently well in one of LIVERPOOL, CHELSEA OR MANU

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21
Henrydata:
This nairaland is really backward. Event that happened before the competition started.

Nairaland is just posting now.

Nairaland and outdated news ๐Ÿ“ฐ are like 5&6

Seun need to work on his nairaland
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by ufuosman(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:22pm On Jan 21
CommonSense1967:

grin Osimhen already made it clear. It's about the success of the team and not him. Take it or leave it. Osimhen is an exceptional player.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by charzyh2: 6:29pm On Jan 21
Kinzo0917:

Imagine no big team in england ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง saw him to sign him. Imagine kudus playing for westham instead of those big teams in epl

My yeye coach arterta no see am buy/sign. Maybe because he plays d same wing with saka
obviously he can't bench Saka.

Your own better. Saka na baller. What of Ten Hang that can't buy him to replace that Antony?
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:
Dedicated supporters but they still wore Napoli jerseys instead of super eaglesโ€™

Ok ๐Ÿ‘

That's why they came to Osimhen and not Uzoho or Iwobi.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by MrJames007: 6:57pm On Jan 21
You people should carry him and go if he doesn't score goals tomorrow.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by GUNITGuy: 6:58pm On Jan 21
Great Love from the Naples
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by 2isokay(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:
Dedicated supporters but they still wore Napoli jerseys instead of super eaglesโ€™

Ok ๐Ÿ‘
what did you expect them to wear, are they super eagle fans, they are Napoli fans that's why they wear it jersey.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by ogbonti: 7:54pm On Jan 21
rentAcock:
Bipolar fans, once he starts losing club games, they will turn on him. The White man cannot be trusted sometimes.

nothing is certain in life- enjoy each moment while life last abeg stop the negativity bikonu angry
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by magzey: 8:03pm On Jan 21
CommonSense1967:
and Ghana are losing left right and Center grin grin

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Sleekfingers: 8:09pm On Jan 21
bigdawg7:
fake love whites no like blacks at all

Not true.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Fcwilly: 8:10pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:

Ok ๐Ÿ‘

If they wear super eagles shirts how will you know they are Napoli fans?
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by MrBONE2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21
Rexymania:
The king of Naples came to be greeted by the 3 wise men

grin

Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:50pm On Jan 21
CoolUsername:
They managed to find the only three non-racist guys in Naples
They could have come in droves..as in the entire Napoli community

Weyrey
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by deltateam: 8:53pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:

Ok ๐Ÿ‘

It shows their identity. They came because he plays for them and they are Napoli fans and should retain their identity.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by bigcasava1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21
But he hasn't impressed Napoli, am not talking of Nigeria because I know we are use to unimpressed it doesn't bother us but Napoli, he needs to impress them.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Bar1941(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21
Nairaland is a month behind other news sources.

I saw this news nearly a month ago elsewhere.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Trophy12: 2:08am On Jan 22
Starz825:

Yeah Kudus is good..no doubt

but Osimehn is the african best as it stands.....and thats no mistake

we just have to live with it

no mind the guy , is like is name common sense is not common at all.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by grandstar(m): 2:28am On Jan 22
The fact he chose to stay with Napoli means he deserves all the accolades he receives.
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by MasterTeeUSA: 3:31am On Jan 22
One of the many ways to meet your superstars...show up where they least expect...those guys had no chance of meeting him in person at Napoli.

post=128044428:

Video :
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k-vjYsiCclg
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by 12345baba(m): 5:47am On Jan 22
CommonSense1967:

I'm pretty sure that he's good, I just haven't seen anything from him so far to justify the title.
I hope he will show us why his the best in Africa before that end of this torm=nament.
haba. If no be the way he troubles defense we for get that penalty? To me he must not score am fully impressed with his contributions
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by Davehasmadeit(m): 9:06am On Jan 22
One sad truth about this Napoli fans is that they love Osimhen to the core. I was at the Abuja National stadium to watch our world cup qualifiers against Ghana, and to my surprise, I spotted two Italian Napoli fans raising their flags and supporting the super eagles as well
Re: Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 by allanphash7(m): 11:03am On Feb 21
Good one
post=128044428:

Video :
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k-vjYsiCclg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep / "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" โ€“ Gloria Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.