Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 (234 Views)

Filing Officer Needed- Apply Within. Salary Is 123,000 / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 by wizzyvibes: 1:15pm On Jan 22
Dear professionals,

One of our major clients is in urgent need of an experienced insurance broker.

As an Underwriter with Insurance Brokerage Experience, you will play a crucial role in our team, evaluating and underwriting insurance policies, ensuring they are tailored to meet our clients' specific needs.

. Strong knowledge of insurance policies,
underwriting guidelines, and regulatory standards.
. Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
. Effective communication and interpersonal skills

• Pay: net salary is 123k
• Insurance sector
• Location is Maryland
• Experience: 1-2 years.

. You will be responsible for assessing risk, analyzing policy documents, and making data-driven decisions to support our clients and the company's success.

. Your ability to understand the intricacies of insurance and your experience in brokerage will be highly valued in this role.

Suitable candidates should send their CV to wisdomokide@whytecleon.com use the job roleas subject of the mail
Re: Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 by Pussyisgud: 2:32pm On Jan 22
See salary be like numbers, why not 456000
Re: Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 by perfri(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22
just clocked 31 yesterday, can i send my CV
Re: Urgent Need Of An Insurance Broker. Salary Is 123,000 by wizzyvibes: 9:13pm On Jan 24
Yes you can

perfri:
just clocked 31 yesterday, can i send my CV

(1) (Reply)

Remote Job Vacancies: Now Hiring! / See Latest Jobs / Please Help, I Need A Job Of Any Kind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.