Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,673 members, 7,847,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance (163 Views)

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Bet9ja Refuse Funding My Account After Making Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance by Dearlord(m): 12:45am On Jan 23
Good day to the intellectual honest hard working Nairalanders.

I need an urgent solution for a Debit Alert I got from my UBA ACCOUNT this afternoon after all my efforts to reach to the customer care service.
After some finding on the so called Debit I traced it to a transaction I did since last nine [9] months ago when I sent a client the money for goods and it revised back after 24hr and I paid him in cash after 2weeks of waiting and unfortunately today I received the same debit alert after 9 months [4th April 2023 to 22nd January 2024] .

I am really restless after contacting the client who told me that he did not receive any credit alert from my Bank while my account is being debited.
PLEASE SOMEONE with similar experience should tell how it got resolved
Re: Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance by Chicagograduate(m): 2:03am On Jan 23
Your client has a transaction history with his bank.Both of you should go and print his account transaction history for that particular month or all at his bank.
You should be the one to pay for the expenses.
Re: Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance by Chibuzoripob: 3:59am On Jan 23
sad listen to chicagograduate and do the needful..Nothing must enter voicemail biko
Re: Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance by Dearlord(m): 8:36am On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
Your client has a transaction history with his bank.Both of you should go and print his account transaction history for that particular month or all at his bank.
You should be the one to pay for the expenses.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Help Me!!! My Bank Is Playing With My Account Balance by Dearlord(m): 8:37am On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
sad listen to chicagograduate and do the needful..Nothing must enter voicemail biko

Am afraid the customer care are not helping matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Team Will Likely Play Against Nigeria In Afcon 2023 Round Of 16 / Nigeria Will Qualify For Quarter Final / Let's Start Small With 3games Per Day And 3+ Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.