Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,231 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone (203 Views)

Fibreone Installer Needed This Morning / Àirtel 4G LTE AndroidTV BOX / ROUTER With 1 month Unlimited @ 40,000 naira Only / My Honest Review About Fibreone In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by fastmoney(m): 9:20am On Jan 28
Does anyone have an idea about this? I am in the process of changing the existing router for my fibre one broadband. I would like to change the stock router that came with my fibre, one broadband to a Google Wi-Fi mesh router due to several reasons such as ease of use and extra features. The reason I am asking is because in the past I have found out the hard way but don't all isps support third-party routers example BT broadband in the UK.
Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by bassdow: 11:22am On Jan 28
fastmoney:
Does anyone have an idea about this? I am in the process of changing the existing router for my fibre one broadband. I would like to change the stock router that came with my fibre, one broadband to a Google Wi-Fi mesh router due to several reasons such as ease of use and extra features. The reason I am asking is because in the past I have found out the hard way but don't all isps support third-party routers example BT broadband in the UK.

your Grammar abi English, would stress people so much they get fatigued on making any suggestion, that's if they've got any to begin with.
Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by ibawon(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28
fastmoney:
Try contact them so you don't end us messing up your set up or wasting money.

Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by fastmoney(m): 9:09am On Jan 29
bassdow:

your Grammar abi English, would stress people so much they get fatigued on making any suggestion, that's if they've got any to begin with.

I used speech to test to compose that message as my hands were busy, besides 1 or 2 errors you understood the questions abi?
Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by fastmoney(m): 9:12am On Jan 29
ibawon:

Try contact them so you don't end us messing up your set up or wasting money.
Thank you but there isn't a video, I tried to speak to the engineer who came to install the stock router but he had no idea what I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:35am On Jan 29
bassdow:

Which part of the grammar
Re: Can I Use A Third Party Router With Fibreone by ibawon(m): 10:28am On Jan 29
fastmoney:

Thank you but there isn't a video, I tried to speak to the engineer who came to install the stock router but he had no idea what I was talking about.
HAAAA. That's sounds very funny. Try to connect it and see if it's going to work because I suppose it should

(1) (Reply)

Like New HP ZBook 17 G3 - 16GB RAM, Core i7, 4GB Nvidia Graphics / I Need Used Starlink / Samsung Galaxy S23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.