Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,677 members, 7,847,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily (288 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by Adanambra1(f): 9:17am On Jan 29
Hello Newly wed. Happy New year 2024, i will be dropping some cool healthy tips for newly weds... or for about to be married. for easily conception, some will say to get pregnant easily. i will also share my pregnancy journey.
it worked for me, so i taught i can share with you. stay tuned

TIP 1
IF you are a newlywed lady, weight less that 60kg at from 5ft7, above or below
you need to add some more flesh. talk to a dietician. being underweight can delay pregnancy.
so i was advice.

also don't watch your weight as soon as you get married. for slim ladies. u need a few kg to fast track things

for slim ladies heavy stress can delay pregnancy. you can take a 3 month to 6 months leave, if you are self employed.
i am particular about slim and skinny ladies weighing less that 65kg after wedding.

i will talk about quality of food and nutrition, micro nutrients later

Tip 2...
LIVESTYLE. i hope you know. Alchohol is a no no , if you aim is to have a baby within a year of marriage... hahahah argue with you keyboard... people are contending for quality and speed of sperm, you are still arguing about the quantity of alcohol to take. please that first 6 month of marriage, avoid alcohol until, that babe takes in, then you can continue you tedious lifestyle...

bros wait, wait.... i hope your Blood pressure is not above 140/80 and you are still taking alcohol and wishing for a newborn in the next 9 months of marriage. don't say my friends drink and they have plenty kid. ask also about their health status.

you can not be dealing with diabetics or high blood pressure or taking routine medication, combine with loading of alcohol and yet you want to fast track things. maybe you need a sperm analysis test before you can decide your fate on alchohol . just maybe
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 9:18am On Jan 29
I'm following Nne

1 Like

Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by Sirmwill: 9:21am On Jan 29
Let's have it 🌝

It's not that hard yunno 🌝

Just push it inside, go deep in till she feels her skin react all over her body.
Then you are at the right spot.

Simple oo

1 Like

Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 9:28am On Jan 29
Sirmwill:
Let's have it 🌝

It's not that hard yunno 🌝

Just push it inside, go deep in till she feels her skin react all over her body.
Then you are at the right spot.

Simple oo
Wait for the op and stop doing quack job
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by Sirmwill: 9:31am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Wait for the op and stop doing quack job

So many replies I can give you and your op rn
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 9:33am On Jan 29
Sirmwill:

So many replies I can give you and your op rn
But it's op thread. I wish to have twins when the time comes
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by Sirmwill: 9:37am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
But it's op thread. I wish to have twins when the time comes

Hmmm
Boy and boy?
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 10:11am On Jan 29
Sirmwill:

Hmmm
Boy and boy?
Boy and girl
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by Adanambra1(f): 10:59am On Jan 29
HIS THREAD IS MAINLY FOR NEWLY WEDS AND PROSPECTIVE COUPLES. EXPERIENCED Couples CAN ALSO ADVICE

DISCLAIMERS. THIS IS A DIARY FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, SHOULD NOT REPLACE YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

From my little experience.
1. The first counseling you should seek before the wedding ceremony . paramountly should be aN Appointment with a DIETICIAN and maybe a GYNEACOLOGIST .
1 year or few months before you get married, after all the Pre Marital essential TEST. you should make changes to your FOOD and LIFESTYLE

Again FOOD. I.E asin ee wetin you dey chop everyday and LIFESTYLE

i will come back to this
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 2:49pm On Jan 29
Adanambra1:
HIS THREAD IS MAINLY FOR NEWLY WEDS AND PROSPECTIVE COUPLES. EXPERIENCED Couples CAN ALSO ADVICE

DISCLAIMERS. THIS IS A DIARY FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, SHOULD NOT REPLACE YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

From my little experience.
1. The first counseling you should seek before the wedding ceremony . paramountly should be aN Appointment with a DIETICIAN and maybe a GYNEACOLOGIST .
1 year or few months before you get married, after all the Pre Marital essential TEST. you should make changes to your FOOD and LIFESTYLE

Again FOOD. I.E asin ee wetin you dey chop everyday and LIFESTYLE

i will come back to this

Can you suggest food that helps in this aspect. My older cousin will be getting married by February, I want to guide her well.
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by drimzsmoke(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Can you suggest food that helps in this aspect. My older cousin will be getting married by February, I want to guide her well.

Yam and amala.... Eat yam in the morning and amala at night!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily by EreluRoz: 7:47pm On Jan 29
drimzsmoke:

Yam and amala.... Eat yam in the morning and amala at night!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

My Mum And I: Happy Women's Day... / Current Price Of Registration Your Marriage At Ikoyi Registry / Counselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.