Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,152 members, 7,838,934 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Industrial And General Insurance (IGI) Has Refuse To Pay Me My Claims. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Industrial And General Insurance (IGI) Has Refuse To Pay Me My Claims. (116 Views)

IOCs Refuse To Relocate HQ to Akwa Ibom 4 Years After Building Tower. / Chicason Recycling Company, Nnewi Opens In Anambra. Buys Refuse From Residents / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial And General Insurance (IGI) Has Refuse To Pay Me My Claims. by DeZoro(m): 11:28am On Jan 30
In early 2010, I decided to start a contribution with Industrial and General Insurance (IGI) Limited, in a view to take care of my children school fees when they get to secondary school level.

However, I started this contribution from February 2010 to June 2020 having being paying 40k monthly for my kids.

In June, 2020, I decided to surrender my contribution so that I start again hence my first child has gain admission into secondary school. My surrender claim was approved and I was given a document to sign which will allow them credit my account. Now this is 2024, I am yet to get a dime. I contacted their office in Kaduna in 2022 but I was told that their Lagos Head office is still working on my claims. Infact the office is with no staff as at today. I wrote to National Insurance commission in October 2023, they replied me, that they will follow-up my case.

I have made several calls and sent emails but they didn't reply. Just yesterday, I saw a video that same IGI are making souvenir to share to their customers when alot of people are yet to get paid. The only staff remaining in their office here keeps telling me not to take legal action as my claim will soon be paid; when I sent him the video of the souvenir being made by his company, he replied "Only God Almighty will help us"

Please the reason I have brought this to public is for someone to help me on how I ll get my claims as I was told that legal action will take time. I want to also get to anyone who is currently or has been going through same circumstances.
Re: Industrial And General Insurance (IGI) Has Refuse To Pay Me My Claims. by Oringo1: 7:38am On Apr 24
Good Morning bros..please have you been able to get your claims from igi insurance as I have same issue with them

(1) (Reply)

Sos Call To Wema Bank / Data Bundles For Different Network / Revitalizing Homes: Remodeling Trends In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.