Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? (165 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Solajinspiratio(m): 10:15am On Jan 31
It is time for analytical appraisal and soul winning admonition. Indeed, we are temporary pilgrims in this Earth. We are just passing through.

When we die eventually one day, we will leave behind our wealth, national or international fame, celebrity status, super-stardom, economic or political power, employment position, business achievement, material acquisitions, family, friends and followers on Earth.

The pertinent question is when you exit from the world after physical death on Earth, where will you spend your endless eternity? You have only two vital options. Heaven or Hell? Decide wisely before it is too late. Reincarnation and purgatory are deceptive. Don't be deceived.

Additionally, on Great White Throne Judgment day, the damned souls in Hell will be resurrected, judged by Lord Jesus Christ and cast into the eternal lake of fire and sulfur where they will be tormented agonizingly forever. Read John 5:22-29; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8.

In essence, accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ now while you are still alive on Earth (John 3:3-16; Acts 4:11-12; Romans 10:9-13).

There is no hope of salvation again after physical death. Make the wise decision now. Don't delay. Tomorrow will be too late. Don't procrastinate.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, repent from your known or hidden sins, unbelieving attitude, idolatry in any form and rebellious lifestyle.

Pray to God for forgiveness of your sins in Jesus name. Pray for great mercy of God (Exodus 33:19; James 5:11). Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth.

Avoid eternal burning Hell fire. Heaven is the best choice for everybody. You have no more excuse now. You have been warned.

Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Righthussle: 10:20am On Jan 31
Which stupid eternity ?
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Solajinspiratio(m): 10:43am On Jan 31
Righthussle:
Which stupid eternity ?

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell.

Nigerian Prophet Saw In A Divine Revelation The Late Fela Kuti Agonizing In Hell.

During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

I was surprised, that even at the condition of brutality he was into, he still had the full strength to speak. But the Lord's Angel said to him, "Unless you decrease the level of the worship the people now worships your name and gives homages to it and creating a place of rest and parties for your name shall you be in here still."

Then, the man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

He was not putting on top clothes. He was wearing only tight trousers with his face painted like that of a native doctor.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died.

After then, the screen disappeared and the Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?"

But instead of him to still asks for mercy, he rather began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for creating him all to end up suffering for eternity.

At this, the Angel faced His head down, raised it up and told Me. "Daniel, warn the people of the world. The more they worship him, the more their torment increases. Stop worshiping Fela Kuti. For they too will surely end up in here with him forever...........

Continue reading............

Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?

The true Testimony above you just read is a Divine Revelation of the reality of endless agony for eternity in Hell fire for a lost and unrepentant soul. This is just a summarized Post. Read and share the comprehensive full Testimony at the Signature Resource Section. It is for continuous soul winning purpose.

Many lost souls are perishing daily in Hell fire recurrently. We should depopulate Hell and populate Heavenly kingdom for Christ. Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth. Shalom.
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Ance4Liverpool: 10:46am On Jan 31
There's no hell anywhere apart from Africa which Nigeria is the head quarter of hell
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Righthussle: 11:55am On Jan 31
Solajinspiratio:

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell.

Nigerian Prophet Saw In A Divine Revelation The Late Fela Kuti Agonizing In Hell.

During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing in Hell.

Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw was late Fela Kuti, popularly known by his numerous fans as 'King of Afrobeat' Music while alive on Earth. He died at the age of 58 years in August 2, 1997.

Archangel Michael revealed to Daniel the sinful lifestyle and unrepentant condition that brought Fela Kuti to Hell after his death on Earth in 1997.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, it is necessary to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ while one is still alive on Earth because there is no hope of salvation again after physical death.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Fela Kuti In Hell.

As I and the Angel of the Lord continue moving, we reached the chamber of a man, who was all filled with intensive fire burning with great degrees. In it, were filled with worms on his face, poisonous snakes, so demonic and dangerous (Mark 9:43-48).

The Lord's Angel said to me, "Daniel, that you see there, is Fela Kuti. He is here, for making himself as a god."

He was crying for help but immediately he opens his mouth, a very huge snake would enters his mouth and will be moving inside of his mouth. That will make him shouts and scream but to no avail to help him.

The Lord's Angel told me, "Daniel, tell the people who believe in reincarnation that they will end up in here. No humanity is reincarnated for any reasons (Hebrews 9:27).

At this point, the man inside this burning fire came out, and began to plead and asking the Angel to remove him out from there. He said to Him, "Haven't I suffered enough for coming in here? Save me for once to rest a little for I have already suffered enough right from the day I arrived in here."

I was surprised, that even at the condition of brutality he was into, he still had the full strength to speak. But the Lord's Angel said to him, "Unless you decrease the level of the worship the people now worships your name and gives homages to it and creating a place of rest and parties for your name shall you be in here still."

Then, the man, known as Fela Kuti said to the Angel, "I didn't led the people to worship me on Earth, please, I only did what I was supposed to do and I ended up in here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Then, immediately he said that, a big screen showed and appeared before us and behold, I saw him, while he was still on Earth, advising the people to sing and curse the Most High God by telling them, there is nothing like God but of his own god.

He was not putting on top clothes. He was wearing only tight trousers with his face painted like that of a native doctor.

After that was done, another place was shown where he was fornicating with two women at the same time, with his cigarette on his left hand while the two women was having intercourse with him.

After this, another place was shown where he was about to give up the ghost. He was telling his followers to build up a shrine of his name after his death and making the people worshiping him and praising his name before he then died.

After then, the screen disappeared and the Angel asked him, "Kuti in all your life time, did you asked Lord Jesus Christ of whom you rejected for forgiveness?"

But instead of him to still asks for mercy, he rather began to insults the Angel and God the Creator for creating him all to end up suffering for eternity.

At this, the Angel faced His head down, raised it up and told Me. "Daniel, warn the people of the world. The more they worship him, the more their torment increases. Stop worshiping Fela Kuti. For they too will surely end up in here with him forever...........

Continue reading............

Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell?

The true Testimony above you just read is a Divine Revelation of the reality of endless agony for eternity in Hell fire for a lost and unrepentant soul. This is just a summarized Post. Read and share the comprehensive full Testimony at the Signature Resource Section. It is for continuous soul winning purpose.

Many lost souls are perishing daily in Hell fire recurrently. We should depopulate Hell and populate Heavenly kingdom for Christ. Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth. Shalom.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31
Solajinspiratio:
It is time for analytical appraisal and soul winning admonition. Indeed, we are temporary pilgrims in this Earth. We are just passing through.

When we die eventually one day, we will leave behind our wealth, national or international fame, celebrity status, super-stardom, economic or political power, employment position, business achievement, material acquisitions, family, friends and followers on Earth.

The pertinent question is when you exit from the world after physical death on Earth, where will you spend your endless eternity? You have only two vital options. Heaven or Hell? Decide wisely before it is too late. Reincarnation and purgatory are deceptive. Don't be deceived.

Additionally, on Great White Throne Judgment day, the damned souls in Hell will be resurrected, judged by Lord Jesus Christ and cast into the eternal lake of fire and sulfur where they will be tormented agonizingly forever. Read John 5:22-29; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8.

In essence, accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ now while you are still alive on Earth (John 3:3-16; Acts 4:11-12; Romans 10:9-13).

There is no hope of salvation again after physical death. Make the wise decision now. Don't delay. Tomorrow will be too late. Don't procrastinate.

Surely, after physical death on Earth comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Therefore, repent from your known or hidden sins, unbelieving attitude, idolatry in any form and rebellious lifestyle.

Pray to God for forgiveness of your sins in Jesus name. Pray for great mercy of God (Exodus 33:19; James 5:11). Remain heavenly minded and Christ focussed till the end of your life on Earth.

Avoid eternal burning Hell fire. Heaven is the best choice for everybody. You have no more excuse now. You have been warned.

Come I have an invisible house I want to sell to you. I allow mortgage, just pay me 5% of your earnings for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31
Heaven was never made for humans so no human is going there because only spirits lives in heaven! Psalms 115:16

Hell simply means Grave so no living person stays there! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Solajinspiratio(m): 10:55am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
Heaven was never made for humans so no human is going there because only spirits lives in heaven! Psalms 115:16

Hell simply means Grave so no living person stays there! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Expanse2020(m): 11:37am On Feb 01
The pastor recognize only fella out of Nigerian in there..he no see Aninee, he no se oyenusi, he no see Clifford orgy..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ fella way him criminal record no reach those people he for see for heaven.... sheeps are those following Christianity true true
Why did you decieved yourself in that religion self
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01
So the fabricated drawing says it all! cheesy
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Solajinspiratio(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04
Eternity In Heaven: Why Is It Compulsory To Be Born Again?

According to John 3:3-16, 14:6, to be allowed by heavenly Angels to pass through pearly glorious Heavenā€™s gate after physical death on Earth, you need to have all of your sins removed through the precious blood of Lord Jesus Christ.

By dying on the Cross at Calvary over 2,000 years ago, Lord Jesus Christ made it possible for each of us to be granted a full pardon from the punishment of eternal damnation in burning Hell fire and later in the lake of fire and sulfur.

Lord Jesus Christ descended into Hades (underworld) after dying on the Cross of Calvary over 2,000 years ago and took away the keys of Hell from Satan (Ephesians 4:8-10; Revelation 1:12-18). His glorious Resurrection from death three days after crucifixion on the Cross was a great defeat to the satanic kingdom (Colossians 2:9-15).

Taking the keys of Hell away from Satan means that the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ is still available for lost souls and unbelievers in this dwindling Grace period if they accept the salvation offer urgently before the expiration of the Grace period on prophetic glorious Rapture day.

If they refused the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ, lost souls and unbelievers will be left behind on prophetic glorious Rapture day. They will also go to eternal burning Hell fire after physical death on Earth and be damned into eternal lake of fire and sulfur on Great White Throne Judgment day. Read Revelation 20:11-15, 21:8.

In the horrible burning lake of fire and sulfur, there will be no more excuse for people who died on Earth as lost souls, unrepentant sinners or any category of rebellious unbelievers since they are warned while alive that Lord Jesus Christ is theĀ 'ONLY WAY'Ā to Heaven, no other ways (John 14:6).

In essence, to become truly born again, first, admit your lost sinful state. Next, ask Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins. Finally, make Lord Jesus Christ Lord of your life by fully surrendering your will to Him.

Ask Lord Jesus Christ to come into your life as your personal Savior. Avoid eternal burning Hell fire. Heaven is the best choice for eternity.

Pray the salvation prayer below to accept the great salvation offer of Lord Jesus Christ and get saved. Do it now. Tomorrow will be too late. Procrastination is dangerous.

Sinnerā€™s Prayer Of Salvation:

Dear God in Heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. I need your forgiveness. I believe that Lord Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the Cross at Calvary and died for my sins and I am now willing to turn from my sins.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now I confess Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Lord Jesus Christ from the dead.

This very moment I accept Lord Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.
Re: Vital Decision: After Death, Will You Spend Your Eternity In Heaven Or Hell? by Solajinspiratio(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04
Ance4Liverpool:
There's no hell anywhere apart from Africa which Nigeria is the head quarter of hell

Vital Warning Message From Lord Jesus Christ: Where Your Soul Goes Upon Death.

Divine Message Received From Lord Jesus Christ Through Lyn L

Life is filled with complications, problems, directions we must take, decisions we must make. Sometimes it is hard to know what we should do, where we should go and things we should accomplish.

As we reach the end of the spool, it is time to think about the soul and where it goes at death.

Some believe it goes nowhere and how you donā€™t remember before your birth, the same it will be upon your death. Others believe there is only a Heaven and Hell does not exist. So, by process of elimination, they will go to Heaven.

Then there is the group that believes there is a Heaven and a Hell. This is the group that knows the truth. Heaven is for those who have addressed their sins and washed themselves in light. They are not perfect, but they strive to be. They know I Am, their Creator and give Me honor.

Then you have those who boast they are going to Hell and all their friends will be there and it will be a huge party, all the time. This group hasnā€™t counted on there is no socialization in Hell. It is a prison of your own torment.

Whatever plagued you on Earth will be exacerbated and enhanced and made into a torture, rather than the joy you had from that sin, on Earth.

Hell has many compartments that are expansive, hot, smelly, and rancid. They extend as far as the eye can see. Each sin is categorized and compartmentalized to bring you to your final destination. The torture, both mental and physical is endless.

But the worst part is, there is no way out, this goes on forever. There is no escape, no pardon, no reprieve. This will be your fate forever. Many say, ā€œNo God would put me in a place like this,ā€ but the truth is He doesnā€™t. It is YOU who puts you in a place like this.

Your actions, your faith, your love for others, your integrity, your righteousness are all factors in where you will wind up upon your death. You will be the only one to blame, not God.

(1) (Reply)

No Customers ? Attract Customers To Your Shop,business Now. / Memories As Kumuyi Storms Taraba (part 1) By Emmanuel Bello / Kingdom Prayers To Build Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.