Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,492 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Hypocrisy At It’s Peak - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hypocrisy At It’s Peak (273 Views)

Nigerians And Hypocrisy / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by Chukkyunited(m): 10:22am On Feb 02
Good day everyone….

Was just wondering how would someone who just lost maybe their dad or mum still have the conscience or confidence to video themselves while crying 😭😭😭

Like, is it really possible to get a hold of your phone so tightly and video yourself while crying due to such a great loss The matter nor clear at all oooo!!!
Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by talented321: 10:39am On Feb 02
Civilization or maybe they want to trend..
But i can't imagine watching my love one dead body on the phone, is just like a life time trauma..

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by Chukkyunited(m): 11:56am On Feb 02
talented321:
Civilization or maybe they want to trend..
But i can't imagine watching my love one dead body on the phone, is just like a life time trauma..

Doesn’t make sense at all
Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by obinna58(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02
Hypocrisy is a general thing in Nigeria, pretense and fake life

They’ll condemn it and do it when no one is watching
Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by izonborn098(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02
Childishness.. What is there to look after a dead body with white clothes and a closed nose..

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02
The worst of them is Yul Edochie, how he was able to post a video of him and Judy dancing a month after his son died needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by Yashita: 7:05pm On Feb 02
Biglittlelois:
The worst of them is Yul Edochie, how he was able to post a video of him and Judy dancing a month after his son died needs to be studied.

Forget Yul. He got over his dead son quickly because Judy had given him a replacement. Probably confronted him not to worry, hers is there.
Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by Biglittlelois(f): 7:10pm On Feb 02
Yashita:

Forget Yul. He got over his dead son quickly because Judy had given him a replacement. Probably confronted him not to worry, hers is there.

I won't forget him because he moves mental, and Judy didn't give him any replacement, he has two more grown up sons with May, that of Judy is just by-the-way.
Re: Hypocrisy At It’s Peak by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:44pm On Feb 02
Nothing there

One of my guys stabbed myself , being there I took pic of his bloody and shared on Twitter

Mumu Twitter banned me for posting gore stuff

(1) (Reply)

Freezer Compartment Not Chilling / Is Monthly Rent System Good For Nigeria? / Ask Any Question As Regards To Your Legal Issues, Disputes And Concerns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.