Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

What A Betrayal From The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Betrayal From The North. (2216 Views)

Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies? / Video: Allah Will Deal With Tinubu, He Is A Betrayal...muslim Cleric / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Betrayal From The North. by aderadio1: 12:21pm On Feb 07
I really feel disgusted when I see videos and write ups from Northern Nigeria extractions mimicking Asiwaju to ridicule him.

For good eight years we stood by Buhari despite his obvious short comings but just eight months the north have joined the other Nigerians especially the Easterners and SS people to mock Asiwaju.

Everyone can understand the eastern critism as they have no friend in the Nigerian equation and to some extent the Niger Deltans. What I can't rap my head around is the north joining them to attack the President in such manner.

I think it's too myopic for the north because without us they are doomed. They should remember that we are the thin thread holding this country together. Let them not regret their actions.
We cover for them and we should expect same from them to cement the alliance.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Enough Said.

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Isobug: 1:06pm On Feb 07
E reach to ridicle him Because He is Worse than Buhari. How can one be Worse than Buhari ? And to say he's the taunted builder of Lagos 😄.

Hunger is in the land and what you people could do is to look for will support you because you supported them . Tell your personal lord and savior to address the issue and everything will die a natural death. Of he won't because he's empty , just tribal hyping

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by ggood: 1:34pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:
I really feel disgusted when I see videos and write ups from Northern Nigeria extractions mimicking Asiwaju to ridicule him.

For good eight years we stood by Buhari despite his obvious short comings but just eight months the north have joined the other Nigerians especially the Easterners and SS people to mock Asiwaju.

Everyone can understand the eastern critism as they have no friend in the Nigerian equation and to some extent the Niger Deltans. What I can't rap my head around is the north joining them to attack the President in such manner.

I think it's too myopic for the north because without us they are doomed. They should remember that we are the thin thread holding this country together. Let them not regret their actions.

Enough Said.
you never see anything

19 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by pandax: 2:33pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.

Truth is coming out, look at the kind of alliance you are portraying, paddy paddy alliance, Is it any wonder why Nigeria will NEVER work? FYI, the useful Nigerians are in alliance now to do the needful

17 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by simmydebadest(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07
Thin thread holding the country together by betraying southern unity? You just admitted buhari failed governance in flying colours, ofcourse, you are cowardly admitting after eight years of defending his wreckless policies. The north will continue to air their grivances about the directionless government of tinubu, you and your kingsmen will have no other option than to be whip into submission or you opt out for your usual easy route, which is, drag south east and obi into the discuss and shy away from your slave master (northern oligarch)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by nabiz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.
if you don't want Amadioha to kee you don't ever in your life to mention Eastern Nigeria when you are writing this your rubbish, Animal

27 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by oskopy: 3:25pm On Feb 07
The most hate speech of the century.how can yoruba be this mean and demonic? I keep telling people that yorubas are the problem not fulanies as many thinks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by APCNig: 3:31pm On Feb 07
Emilokan Tinubu has shown the North, that he is the Chess Master. So,they are pained and bleeding.

Tinubu is teaching them Politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07
We northerners denounced the empty brain president from draw soup region. He is even worse than our failure brother buhari

12 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by AbaganaMiracle: 3:35pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.

Read the above bolded and see how daft and dumb you sound. You yorubas are the real problem of your so called nigeria, not even the northerners. You all knew very well where your so called country was headed to, but because of your foolishness, being guided by your selflessness and hatred of the Igbos, you insisted that buhari was the best thing since slice bread. You didn't even know when you exposed your self.

14 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by okeyfrank: 3:38pm On Feb 07
Nigeria is a failed country...

The Eastern region still imagine why they were bundled with unproductive terrorists in the same country by the British...

Nigeria should be balkernised to about 37 countries and let us have peace...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by paramakina202: 3:39pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.

You want them to cement alliance of hunger and insecurity abi?
You no well!Nigeria is bigger than almajiri far north and emilokan southwest.

6 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Chigozirim19: 3:40pm On Feb 07
This nonsense no go pass this nairaland, mad man. Don't ever mention south east or Igbos in your life again.😡

15 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by marenkurz: 5:35pm On Feb 07
I guess GEJ isn't human. He was cursed by notable men in Nigeria. You're here complaining because ordinary citizen are criticizing Tinubu. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by shortIGBOman: 5:37pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.

Trash.
The North made Tinubu President, but Tinubu spoiled Nigeria in less than 8 months. When the time comes, we go remove am and nothing will happen.

You claim the North will suffer when Nigeria breakup. What does South West produce? The reason why Lagos is Rich is because of the sea port and presense of all the bank and multinational companies HQ.

The moment Nigeria seize to exist, South West will suffer more. Okene will even have more value than Lagos

11 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by A4alpha: 5:55pm On Feb 07
The truth is coming out small small even though Igbos have long foreseen the truth, they (Igbos) can sight a failure 2000 miles away no matter how beautifully decorated or painted. Once an average easterner sight bad market he will blow alarm for others to find their way before the packaged calamity befall them.

Some yorubas chose to hate Igbos out of envy and jealousy simply because they want to be them but can never be. Yorubas can be tribalistic and deceptive, love to defend evil thinking that by so doing they will get at Igbos, anything Igbos call value an average yoruba man will do everything possible to devalue and make nonsense out of it just to spite the Igbos.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN ALL BY YOURSELF! You betrayed a southerner (Jonathan) against the southern interest, you promoted and worked against anything SOUTHERN.

The rooster is finally home to roost

12 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by BalticGold: 6:07pm On Feb 07
You kept quiet for 8 years of Buhari misrule for selfish interest. All for the Seat, you now have it and don't even know what to do with it.

6 Likes

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by a4cube: 6:19pm On Feb 07
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
The North made Tinubu President, but Tinubu spoiled Nigeria in less than 8 months. When the time comes, we go remove am and nothing will happen.

You claim the North will suffer when Nigeria breakup. What does South West produce? The reason why Lagos is Rich is because of the sea port and presense of all the bank and multinational companies HQ.

The moment Nigeria seize to exist, South West will suffer more. Okene will even have more value than Lagos
Omo Ibo according to Agbado.

But North will suffer more than Yoruba if Nigeria split.

1 Like

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Front0lane: 6:44pm On Feb 07
I am willing to be ₦100,000 that you are Igbo, no one knew you or your monicker when Buhari was defended by southerner n you are definitely not one of such southerners

aderadio1:

Enough Said.
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Abagworo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07
Tinubu is not equal to Southwest. He is just one man and I am sure majority of Southwesterners are not happy with his present performance in security and economy. Let's shelf tribalism and embrace collective Nation building.
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by ruggedboych: 7:01pm On Feb 07
shortIGBOman:

Trash.

. Shut up aboki
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Roger3D(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.
Hunger doesn't know any loyalty bro. Humans are loyal to their stomachs first and everything else. The northern masses owe Tinubu nothing
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by hansomb: 7:09pm On Feb 07
When failure meet a bigger failure what does that give ? Hopeless Hope. Even the Hope is hopefully hopelessly hoping. That is to say even Hope no believe himself currently. Hope is no where to be found. Which is the last thing b4 death one should loose.
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by shortIGBOman: 7:13pm On Feb 07
a4cube:
Omo Ibo according to Agbado.

But North will suffer more than Yoruba if Nigeria split.

North can never suffer. We get food, we get un tapped Oil/Gas, we get the best grade of Gold in the World. We also have all the Mineral resources that exist in this World, in abundance.

But the West have nothing. They only have Lagos and Amala. However, when Nigeria split, Mokwa go get value pass Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07
BalticGold:
You kept quiet for 8 years of Buhari misrule for selfish interest. All for the Seat, you now have it and don't even know what to do with it.
it's this part that pisses me off angry
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by thunderfireyour: 8:16pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Are you done teaching Obi a lesson?

You thought you were seen as 'partners' or 'equals' with your fellows up north for supporting Buhari through his disastrous 8 year term?

No boy, you're seen as a puppet, a stooge, a minion, a subordinate. you don't get equal treatment. let that sink in

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by mightyhaze: 8:28pm On Feb 07
Agbadority thread grin
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Putinofrussia: 9:02pm On Feb 07
Have you ever seen any govt remove subsidy and insist on staying on its decision even with 3 NLC strikes while knowing that the effect is devastating to the masses albeit for a not too long period?

Nigeria has been borrowing money to pay subsidy which some gullible past rulers and their cohorts have been feeding fat on while Nigeria sinks.
My question is what do you think those subsidy thieves will do?

Secondly,humongous billion of dollars were being borrowed again to defend the naira.More than $20 billion dollars was reported to have been used within a period.
Now,should we continue like this with no growth?

All former Nigeria govts have been doing almost the same cosmetic things to deceive Nigerians while Nigeria sinks.
Somebody was saying that we had too much money and didn't know what to do with it that Obasanjo used humongous money to bring all the demons of Africa to Nigeria during FESTAC.

One very important point is that all the govts I have witnessed,their beginnings have never been this hard but their ends have been disastrous.
Obasanjo,Jonathan,Buhari,all of them have had good cosmetic beginnings but bad endings.

This govt is the only govt that its commencement has been so tough and hard that people have continually complained.
Yes,things are hard now but it will ease off within a year or so.

We cannot continue with the fake life of defending the naira while Nigeria goes down or paying subsidy on a bloated trajectory of 62 million barrels per day which every sensible persons even Northerners that are the main beneficiaries,have come on the tv to say that it is all a big scam.

You can bookmark this drivelling of mine.
Tinubu will be the best President Nigeria will ever have.
The end will be of great joy even if the beginning is painful now.
No pain,no gain.
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by Anguldi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.
Karya neh , karya neh, karya neh

That's the new slogan. Tinubu will be stoned 2027, make campaign reach fess angry

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by uba1991: 9:05pm On Feb 07
aderadio1:

Enough Said.
just shut up, go and check the results of 2019 election it will show you that the Yoruba no vote for buhari.
And don't forget that it is the north that brought Obasanjo from prison and make him president.
Re: What A Betrayal From The North. by junketer(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07
Nigeria is doomed abeg. Just look at what the op typed up there. The only reason you stood with buhari was because you were hoping tinubu would take over. Upon all the hardships buhari brought upon nigerian masses. Now tinubu is doing double what buhari did and you expect north to do what exactly? It's no more about what benefits nigerians but about what benefits my people. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGF Akume: Tinubu Administration Prioritizes Youth Development / Never Seen Video Of Biafra War / Akala Declared Winner In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.