Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Drag Iwobi And Leave Pussyeiro? What Am I Missing? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Drag Iwobi And Leave Pussyeiro? What Am I Missing? (97 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Drag Iwobi And Leave Pussyeiro? What Am I Missing? by 43Ronin: 2:44am On Feb 13
I have noticed with great dismay how SM has been dragging iwobi but leaving the main culprit, the super eagles coach Pussyeiro shocked if we could all see that iwobi was having a bad game in d 1st half why wasn't he substituted halftime? Why did the coach not change an ineffective formation after going 1 goal up in the first half. I watched my game on BBC and Ian Wright was saying that nigerias coach had to change formation to at least a back 4 since his wing backs had been sandwiched by the ivorian mindfield. He was totally surprised that pussyeiro didn't change formation, players or tactics after the first half so why blame iwobi? I am not even a licensed coach but in my own small football knowledge I have I would have switched after halftime to either 3-5-2, 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1. I would have removed iwobi and zaidu who almost caused a penalty in first half, reorganized the formation so that Aina can be effective and gone physical like the cameroonians. Since we were playing long balls it would made a lot of sense to get onuachu in there with osimhen? Please let's dragged pussyeiro he deserves it. Leave iwobi alone! His not the reason for inflation, unemployment and tinubus stupidity of leadership that is frustrating nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League : Manchester City Leads 2-1 Against Copenhagen / Rivers United Target Victory Against Academica Petroleos Do Lobito / Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.