Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,725 members, 7,834,412 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Do You View This Book? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You View This Book? (1136 Views)

'The DREAM', By David Icke. THIS Book Is GREATER Than The Bible And Koran / Share The Name Of The Church You View Online Though You're Not A Member / If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
How does giving one's life for a ransom amount to the purging of sins — dying as a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering? undecided

I understand that you read back of Bible amd many things you say arr completely out of line with what Bible says as you want to present and force your own ideas. I'm not a confused Christian to force confusion on others

Maybe you can take over from where the guy asked you a question. Sorry for the distraction
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13
MaxInDHouse:

Ape nah! grin

Jaephoenix said it was ape
The other guy said fish
😂
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13
MaxInDHouse:

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. Matthew 20:28 KJV

Perhaps Jesus was giving his life in exchange for perfect people so let's hear from the horse's mouth:

Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.” Matthew 9:13

smiley

💯

King James Version
John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Let her go and argue with the Bible
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
How does giving one's life for a ransom amount to the purging of sins — dying as a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin. So, how did this straight forward offer from Jesus Christ become twisted into this purging of sins as though some sort of sin offering or burnt offering? undecided

If you don't understand something just humble yourself and learn.

Now who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Israel (Jacob) has twelve sons apart from his female children and during the time of Rehoboam the son of Solomon the nation splitters into two fractions.
Northern Israel: ten tribes commonly known as Samaritans during the time of Jesus.
Southern Israel: two tribes commonly known as Jews during the time of Jesus.

So if you understand the scriptures who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel that Jesus told his disciples to find only within Judea where just two tribes lives living out the remaining ten tribes? smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:38pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

💯

King James Version
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jesus will take it away by baptizing people in holy spirit.
John 1:33
This is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’

The holy spirit is the Word that came from heaven.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

💯
King James Version
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Let her go and argue with the Bible

I just use to ignore her because most people do think she is one of Jehovah's Witnesses whereas she is living alone in a world of her own!
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't understand something just humble yourself and learn.

Now who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Israel (Jacob) has twelve sons apart from his female children and during the time of Rehoboam the son of Solomon the nation splitters into two fractions.
Northern Israel: ten tribes commonly known as Samaritans during the time of Jesus.
Southern Israel: two tribes commonly known as Jews during the time of Jesus.

So if you understand the scriptures who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel that Jesus told his disciples to find only within Judea where just two tribes lives living out the remaining ten tribes? smiley

Just ignore her sir. Whether na him or na her, she always say junk
John 3:16 amd John 1:29 gives the clear answer she needs to know
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13
Mayntheemaynn:

Jesus will take it away by baptizing people in holy spirit.
John 1:33
This is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’

The holy spirit is the Word that came from heaven.

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:42pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

Ok sir
Luke 11:28.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

Just ignore her sir. Whether na him or na her, she always say junk
John 3:16 amd John 1:29 gives the clear answer she needs to know.

At times when you shun someone unbelievers they will turn back and start spewing gibberish against God's arrangement.
How can someone claim he or she is a believer yet can't point to any organized people who are doing God's will?
So where is God's glory in the absence of an organized visible assembly of worshipers? undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Feb 13
The sinners of Israel — from all 12 tribes of Israel — were described by Jesus Christ as comprising the lost sheep of Israel in several Parables which He told, including the Parable of the lost son which is most fondly referred to as the prodigal son.

Jesus Christ told those parables in Luke 15 to provide a rebuttal to the Pharisees and teachers of the Law pointed out at the beginning of the chapter.
1 Many tax collectors and sinners came to listen to Jesus.
2 Then the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to complain, “Look, this man welcomes sinners and even eats with them!” - Luke 15 vs 1 - 2
These Pharisees and teachers of the Law were men who claimed to be knowledgable of the Law yet they looked down on the sinners in the land, thinking them worthless beings, and hence of no value to God and His Plan. This isn't the first time that Jesus Christ is recorded to have used parables to provide rebuttals to the claims made against Him by the same crew. And in almost all cases, the message of the parable is found within the story itself.

PARABLE #1 - The Kingdom of God aka God's special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 - welcomes the sinners of Israel who decides to change from following his sinful ways
3 Then Jesus told them this story:
4 “Suppose one of you has 100 sheep, but one of them gets lost. What will you do? You will leave the other 99 sheep there in the field and go out and look for the lost sheep. You will continue to search for it until you find it.
5 And when you find it, you will be very happy. You will carry it
6 home, go to your friends and neighbors and say to them, ‘Be happy with me because I found my lost sheep!’
7 In the same way, I tell you, heaven is a happy place when one sinner decides to change. There is more joy for that one sinner than for 99 good people who don’t need to change. - Luke 15 vs 3 - 7
PARABLE #2 - The angels of God welcome a sinner of Israel who decides to change from following his old sinful ways
8 “Suppose a woman has ten silver coins, but she loses one of them. She will take a light and clean the house. She will look carefully for the coin until she finds it.
9 And when she finds it, she will call her friends and neighbors and say to them, ‘Be happy with me because I have found the coin that I lost!’ 10 In the same way, it’s a happy time for the angels of God when one sinner of Israel decides to change.” - Luke 15 vs 8 - 10
PARABLE #3 - A sinner of Israel who decides to change from following his sinful ways is like a son who was once lost but is now found, once dead but is now alive.
11 Then Jesus said, “There was a man who had two sons.
12 The younger son said to his father, ‘Give me now the part of your property that I am supposed to receive someday.’ So the father divided his wealth between his two sons.
13 “A few days later the younger son gathered up all that he had and left. He traveled far away to another country, and there he wasted his money living like a fool.
14 After he spent everything he had, there was a terrible famine throughout the country. He was hungry and needed money.
15 So he went and got a job with one of the people who lived there. The man sent him into the fields to feed pigs.
16 He was so hungry that he wanted to eat the food the pigs were eating. But no one gave him anything.
17 “The son realized that he had been very foolish. He thought, ‘All my father’s hired workers have plenty of food. But here I am, almost dead because I have nothing to eat.
18 I will leave and go to my father. I will say to him: Father, I have sinned against God and have done wrong to you.
19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. But let me be like one of your hired workers.’
20 So he left and went to his father. “While the son was still a long way off, his father saw him coming and felt sorry for him. So he ran to him and hugged and kissed him.
21 The son said, ‘Father, I have sinned against God and have done wrong to you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Hurry! Bring the best clothes and put them on him. Also, put a ring on his finger and good sandals on his feet.
23 And bring our best calf and kill it so that we can celebrate with plenty to eat.
24 My son was dead, but now he is alive again! He was lost, but now he is found!’ So they began to have a party. - Luke 15 vs 11 - 24
PARABLE #4 - A sinner of Israel who decides to change from following his sinful ways is like a brother who was once lost but is now found, once dead but is now alive.
25 “The older son had been out in the field. When he came near the house, he heard the sound of music and dancing.
26 So he called to one of the servant boys and asked, ‘What does all this mean?’
27 The boy said, ‘Your brother has come back, and your father killed the best calf to eat. He is happy because he has his son back safe and sound.’
28 “The older son was angry and would not go to the party. So his father went out and begged him to come in.
29 But he said to his father, ‘Look, for all these years I have worked like a slave for you. I have always done what you told me to do, and you never gave me even a young goat for a party with my friends.
30 But then this son of yours comes home after wasting your money on prostitutes, and you kill the best calf for him!’
31 “His father said to him, ‘Oh, my son, you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.
32 But this was a day to be happy and celebrate. Your brother was dead, but now he is alive. He was lost, but now he is found.’” - Luke 15 vs 25 vs 32
By way of these 4 parables, Jesus Christ provided, for the Pharisees and teachers of the law, 4 simple reasons why He came to call to Himself the sinners of Israel and not the righteous brothers/sons of Israel.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:

The sinners of Israel — from all 12 tribes of Israel — were described by Jesus Christ as comprising the lost sheep of Israel

So are they not in Samaria where the ten tribes of Israel is settled?
Because Jesus emphatically said:

These 12 Jesus sent out, giving them these instructions: “Do not go off into the road of the nations, and do not enter any Sa·marʹi·tan city; but instead, go continually to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 10:5-6

Are there no Israelite sinners in Samaria?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Feb 13
In Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 God of Isreal described His people as sheep that were led astray by their former shepherds and lost as a result. God of Israel declared that He alone would shepherd His sheep, a message echoed by Jesus Christ in John 10 vs 1 - 16 where He proclaimed that He alone was the good shepherd implying that all others were frauds/evil. The identity of those who constitute the Lost Sheep of Israel has absolutely to do with which tribe each belonged but rather their status as far as God's Law. lipsrsealed

P.S. Samarians were also Israelites— descendants of Ephraim—, and scripture records Jesus Christ preaching His Gospel to the Samarians beginning with the Samaritan woman at the well. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
In Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31 God of Isreal described His people as sheep that were led astray by their former shepherds and lost as a result. God of Israel declared that He alone would shepherd His sheep, a message echoed by Jesus Christ in John 10 vs 1 - 16 where He proclaimed that He alone was the good shepherd implying that all others were frauds/evil. The identity of those who constitute the Lost Sheep of Israel has absolutely to do with which tribe each belonged but rather their status as far as God's Law. lipsrsealed

Jesus specifically ordered his disciples not to go into Samaria where the ten tribes of Israel lives so he was talking about a geographical location! Matthew 10:5-6

So who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel that Samaritans are excluded?

1 Like

Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Feb 13
To understand why Jesus Christ barred His followers at that particular point in time from entering the Samaritan's cities even as He entered and preached directly to them Himself, one would need to investigate what the prophets said of God's plan for Ephraim and Manasseh. That is a topic for another day and thread.

Back to the topic of the thread, How does giving one's life for a ransom amount to the purging of sins — dying as a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:

To understand why Jesus Christ barred His followers at that particular point in time from entering the Samaritan's cities even as He entered and preached directly to them Himself, one would need to investigate what the prophets said of God's plan for Ephraim and Manasseh. That is a topic for another day and thread.

After going back and forth trying to cover up what you don't understand!
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
Kobojunkie:

According to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel
Kobojunkie:

Samarians were also Israelites— descendants of Ephraim—, and scripture records Jesus Christ preaching His Gospel to the Samarians beginning with the Samaritan woman at the well.

Jesus was gathering his anointed brothers who will rule with him {Luke 12:32} and according to God's promise only JEWS should be in that little flock! Zechariah 8:23

So when he said the lost sheep of the house of Israel he was referring to those who will make up the 144,000 but since the Jews rejected his offer the invitation was blown open to people from other nations! John 1:11-12

That's the import of his parable about the marriage feast where many were called but few were chosen because the number of those who are supposed to rule with Christ is limited! Matthew 22:1-14

If you humble yourself God's people are ready to help you but if you feel you know it all then i will say "farewell"
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Feb 13
As I said earlier, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
As I said earlier, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? lipsrsealed

God never condemned any of his children as we were created in His image {Genesis 1:26} so when Jesus said:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He was talking about the entire human race no matter where they may be found {Matthew 28:19-20} no matter the tribe all humans have sinned and fallen short of God's glory {Romans 3:23 compare to Romans 5:12} but out of His infinite mercy God has put away all our sins and ready to redeem us back to Himself {Psalms 103:12-14} that's why He gave us Jesus as a sacrificial lamb {John 3:16} to erase our sins completely! Isaiah 1:18

If Jesus is not a SACRIFICIAL LAMB John the baptist couldn't have referred to Jesus as the LAMB of God who will take away the sin of the world! John 1:29 compare to John 6:51; 1John 2:2

This one nah wetin i humbly learn from God's people and you can't get it if they don't pray for you because it's God's Holy Spirit that will help you to connect all necessary scriptures to drive home your point! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Feb 13
Jesus Christ was a Passover Lamb of God — Exodus 12 — ushering in a new dispensation — a brand new law and Nation. And the Passover Lamb was neither a sin offering, a burnt offering nor a fellowship offering. The fact that those who are to enter into the Kingdom of God were required by Jesus Christ to eat His flesh and drink His blood — to be marked by it — should have more than hinted at this identity of His person. lipsrsealed

As I said earlier, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was a Passover Lamb of God — Exodus 12 — ushering in a new dispensation — a brand new law and Nation. And the Passover Lamb was neither a sin offering, a burnt offering nor a fellowship offering. The fact that those who are to enter into the Kingdom of God were required by Jesus Christ to eat His flesh and drink His blood — to be marked by it — should have more than hinted at this identity of His person. lipsrsealed

As I said earlier, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? undecided

Madam Jesus is the LAMB of God who takes away the sin of the whole world according to the writers of the Bible.
So stop arguing blindly it doesn't add up! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13
Arguing simply because you now see how fully competent and completely equiped a student of the book you condemned is doesn't show you're wise.

I studied my book of Bible stories and it has helped me a lot to know so much about God's word just as you can see for yourself now! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Feb 13
What John said is that the Lamb takes away the sins of the world — the world that Jesus Christ described as that comprised of the Lost sheep of Israel. John the Baptist never said the taking away occurred by way of purging or absolving — no responsibility whatsoever —men of their sins. All John indicated by what He said was that Jesus Christ was a path to redemption of sins. lipsrsealed

Now, again, Jesus Christ never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. He instead taught His followers that the only way to being set free from slavery to sin was through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, the Truth of God. (Only those among them who came to know the Truth of God would be set free from slavery to sin by the Truth of God.) So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? Or was Jesus Christ, and the God of Israel, completely mistaken?undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:30am On Feb 14
Mayntheemaynn:

Luke 11:28.

As if I have time to engage with someone that sees the books as mere fiction, even arguing shamelessly about the writer of books. What's the use of showing him anything? grin
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:53am On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:

On what merit can an imperfect man or men go to the kingdom of God?
They were purchased with the blood of the lamb

Through one man, sin entered into the world and all were made sinners and by the sacrificial death of one man, all will be made righteous

By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time. Heb 10;10

But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Rom:5:8

But it was with precious blood, like that of an unblemished and spotless lamb, that of Christ. 1 Pet 1:19

Revelation 5:9
And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation

1 Timothy 2:6
who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time.

Ephesians 1:7
By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.

Revelation 1:5, 6
and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood

Revelation 5:9, 10
And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,10and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s. 1 John 2, 2

Rom 3:25. God presented him as an offering for propitiation through faith in his blood. This was to demonstrate his own righteousness, because God in his forbearance was forgiving the sins that occurred in the past.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On Feb 14
Jesus Christ proclaimed to all who would come to Him — the sinners of Israel — that each needed to believe in Him— become born-again, eat His body, and drink His blood — in the same manner as the condemned Israelites in the wilderness looked to the bronze snake. Jesus Christ made no mention of perfection/holiness being a requirement for the sinners to gain access into the Kingdom of God— either through the Broad Gate or the Narrow Gate— and have Eternal Life - John 3 vs 1 - 18 & John 6 vs 20 - 47. So, where exactly does this idea that perfection/holiness is required before one can become born-again come from? undecided

Also, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? undecided

The religion of Christianity and its many cults denominations are entirely disconnected from Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35am On Feb 14
Aemmyjah:

As if I have time to engage with someone that sees the books as mere fiction, even arguing shamelessly about the writer of books. What's the use of showing him anything? grin

He's just hungry for arguments there's no point engaging him! 1Timothy 6:4 smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40am On Feb 14
Aemmyjah:

On what merit can an imperfect man or men go to the kingdom of God?
They were purchased with the blood of the lamb
Through one man, sin entered into the world and all were made sinners and by the sacrificial death of one man, all will be made righteous
By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time. Heb 10;10
But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Rom:5:8
But it was with precious blood, like that of an unblemished and spotless lamb, that of Christ. 1 Pet 1:19
Revelation 5:9
And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation
1 Timothy 2:6
who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time.
Ephesians 1:7
By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.
Revelation 1:5, 6
and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood
Revelation 5:9, 10
And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,10and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s. 1 John 2, 2
Rom 3:25. God presented him as an offering for propitiation through faith in his blood. This was to demonstrate his own righteousness, because God in his forbearance was forgiving the sins that occurred in the past.

I purposely engaged kobojunkie to prove before others who often think we are on the same page with her that she's just arguing blindly. How can Jesus' sacrificial death be for only the sinners of Israel yet he sent his disciples to go and make disciples of people of all the nations and baptize them? Matthew 28:19

Please let her be at least now her eyes has cleared that the publishers of that book are sent by God to help people know God's word not just arguing fruitlessly!
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:01am On Feb 14
MaxInDHouse:

After going back and forth trying to cover up what you don't understand!

Jesus was gathering his anointed brothers who will rule with him {Luke 12:32} and according to God's promise only JEWS should be in that little flock! Zechariah 8:23

So when he said the lost sheep of the house of Israel he was referring to those who will make up the 144,000 but since the Jews rejected his offer the invitation was blown open to people from other nations! John 1:11-12

That's the import of his parable about the marriage feast where many were called but few were chosen because the number of those who are supposed to rule with Christ is limited! Matthew 22:1-14

If you humble yourself God's people are ready to help you but if you feel you know it all then i will say "farewell"

As if Jesus himself did not preach in Samaria and commanded his disciples before his ascension to preach in Samaria and to all the nations. She'll say it's not literal

1 Like

Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:06am On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ proclaimed to all who would come to Him — the sinners of Israel — that each needed to believe in Him— become born-again, eat His body, and drink His blood — in the same manner as the condemned Israelites in the wilderness looked to the bronze snake. Jesus Christ made no mention of perfection/holiness being a requirement for the sinners to gain access into the Kingdom of God— either through the Broad Gate or the Narrow Gate— and have Eternal Life - John 3 vs 1 - 18 & John 6 vs 20 - 47. So, where exactly does this idea that perfection/holiness is required before one can become born-again come from? undecided

Also, Jesus Christ clearly never said He died to purge the sins of the people condemned by God— He was not a sin offering, a burnt offering, or a fellowship offering. So how do you find written in His Gospel that which He is never recorded to have said? undecided

The religion of Christianity and its many cults denominations are entirely disconnected from Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

Even with the passages I quoted and highlighted, you still cannot comprehend.
Anyhow sha, you cannot force infants to eat solid food.

As for me, Jesus is my lord and savior and I believe he died for my sins.

Even the Jews of today, they don't put faith in him just like their fathers. Are you a jew?
You and your distorted teachings

1 Like

Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Feb 14
Aemmyjah:

As if Jesus himself did not preach in Samaria and commanded his disciples before his ascension to preach in Samaria and to all the nations. She'll say it's not literal

Pastors have dealt with her kind and members of her church have turned her into a laughing stock so she wants to declare all religions evil and still claim she is for Jesus! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:25am On Feb 14
Aemmyjah:

Yet it was you that ignorantly jumped into the conversation you didn't have time for grin

What's the use of shamelessly basing your life on Jewish books written by unknown authors?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:30am On Feb 14
Mayntheemaynn:

Yet it was you that ignorantly jumped into the conversation you didn't have time for grin

What's the use of shamelessly basing your life on Jewish books written by unknown authors?

Ok na
What is the need of basing your life on books that tells you that you're a fish descendant?
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please I Will Like To Know. / Darwin, The Man Behind The Theory Of Evolution. / Hints On Ablution & Daily Prayers (for Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.