Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans (549 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Gistsnaijamedia: 11:18am On Feb 14
Super Eagles goalkeeper, Stanley Nwabali has confirmed that he would return to his South African club, Chippa United, despite the raging threats against him.

Stanley Nwabali became one of the most hated people in South Africa after he saved two penalties in the 2023 AFCON semi-final clash between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and Bafana Bafana.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/02/14/i-must-go-back-nwabali-insists-despite-threats-from-south-africans/
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by EreluRoz: 11:20am On Feb 14
Nothing must happen to him else they will know why we are called giant of Africa
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by immortalcrown(m): 11:25am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Nothing must happen to him else they will know why we are called giant of Africa
What you could not show them during xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by dealslip(f): 11:37am On Feb 14
Which kain wahala be this? Where they expecting him to work against his country? Stanley be safe out there. Abeg oh!!
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by udede(m): 11:43am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
hmmmm it's clear you don't know Nigerians. If they decide to retaliate in their own way, Bros it will be bloody
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by iamtardey: 11:50am On Feb 14
udede:
hmmmm it's clear you don't know Nigerians. If they decide to retaliate in their own way, Bros it will be bloody
na that time dem go say Our own dey too much… Nothing will happen to Nwabali, chippa loves him. Happy va lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Sangoamadioha1: 12:04pm On Feb 14
immortalcrown:

Shoprite says hello
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by DogDaysAreOver: 6:41pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

lol
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by DogDaysAreOver: 6:42pm On Feb 14
Gistsnaijamedia:
Super Eagles goalkeeper, Stanley Nwabali has confirmed that he would return to his South African club, Chippa United, despite the raging threats against him.

Stanley Nwabali became one of the most hated people in South Africa after he saved two penalties in the 2023 AFCON semi-final clash between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and Bafana Bafana.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/02/14/i-must-go-back-nwabali-insists-despite-threats-from-south-africans/

You know how much dem dey pay him for there ? Why he no go go
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 8:22pm On Feb 14
udede:

LMFAO grin grin grin grin. Rubbish toy soldier, you will start killing each other along tribal lines even before you get to the SA consulate grin grin grin. And ofcourse you will find your own soldiers waiting for your asses just as they did during the End-SARS protests grin grin.

And where is the proof that this *super star *of yours was even threatened grin. Stop making the poor man stink. We were feeding him when your league abandoned him , now we are his enemies and you're his friends ? grin grin grin. You didn't even know him before grin grin. Dramatic , attention seekers of Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 8:26pm On Feb 14
iamtardey:
na that time dem go say Our own dey too much… Nothing will happen to Nwabali, chippa loves him. Happy va lipsrsealed

LMFAO grin grin grin. Dramatic, attention seekers of Africa grin. Just bring us back our slave so that we can sell him off to the highest bidder just like your daddies used to do to their cousins grin grin. I don't know what all these empty threats are for because we both know that there's not a damn thing you can do even if he was harmed grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14
Sangoamadioha1:

Shoprite says hello

Remember what happened the last time you tried that one ?grin grin grin. Your government ordered your soldiers to beat the shyt out of you grin. And some are still in prison till date grin. You're welcome to try it again though.....this time Tinubu will unleash the python to dance on the streets of Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Sangoamadioha1: 9:26pm On Feb 14
Lionessza6:

Remember what happened the last time you tried that one ?grin grin grin. Your government ordered your soldiers to beat the shyt out of you grin. And some are still in prison till date grin. You're welcome to try it again though.....this time Tinubu will unleash the python to dance on the streets of Lagos grin grin grin

While your government will applaud you guys for killing fellow Africans. That means xenophobia is state sanctioned in SA
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by iamtardey: 11:28pm On Feb 14
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin grin. Dramatic, attention seekers of Africa grin. Just bring us back our slave so that we can sell him off to the highest bidder just like your daddies used to do to their cousins grin grin. I don't know what all these empty threats are for because we both know that there's not a damn thing you can do even if he was harmed grin grin
where’s the threat here bushman abi na bushwoman… nothing will happen to him… chippa loves him… stop throwing hate around
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 5:33am On Feb 15
iamtardey:
where’s the threat here bushman abi na bushwoman… nothing will happen to him… chippa loves him… stop throwing hate around

Go back to your original post here Jungle man grin. You mean Chippa the same South African club owned by a hateful South African and followed by hateful fans? grin grin grin. Nigerians and confusion grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 5:39am On Feb 15
Sangoamadioha1:

[b]While your government will applaud you guys for killing fellow Africans. [/b]That means xenophobia is state sanctioned in SA

Our government learnt from big brother Nigeria who awards terrorists with riches and scholarships grin grin. If it's state sanctioned then that means your government and your citizens are useless grin....why do business and migrate to such a country? grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by iamtardey: 6:57am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

Go back to your original post here Jungle man grin. You mean Chippa the same South African club owned by a hateful South African and followed by hateful fans? grin grin grin. Nigerians and confusion grin
🤬
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 7:07am On Feb 15
iamtardey:
🤬

👍
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Sangoamadioha1: 9:35am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

Our government learnt from big brother Nigeria who awards terrorists with riches and scholarships grin grin. If it's state sanctioned then that means your government and your citizens are useless grin....why do business and migrate to such a country? grin

It is not by force to banter when you have nothing to say. Go to Twitter and bant with your likes. Here, our vawulence is not child's play.
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 9:40am On Feb 15
Sangoamadioha1:

It is not by force to banter when you have nothing to say. Go to Twitter and bant with your likes. Here, our vawulence is not child's play.

LMFAO. Rubbish! what vawulence...noise making and frustrated rants ? grin. My friend, I've been on nairaland longer than you judging fro your profile grin grin.....so I'm quite capable of dealing with nairaland tamper-tantrums grin. Give it your best shot grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Sangoamadioha1: 9:43am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Rubbish! what vawulence...noise making and frustrated rants ? grin. My friend, I've been on nairaland longer than you judging fro your profile grin grin.....so I'm quite capable of dealing with nairaland tamper-tantrums grin. Give it your best shot grin

Well i don't have time for that. Cheers 🤪
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Lionessza6(f): 9:48am On Feb 15
Sangoamadioha1:

Well i don't have time for that. Cheers 🤪

Good call grin grin
Re: ‘I Must Go Back’ – Nwabali Insists Despite Threats From South Africans by Sangoamadioha1: 10:00am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

Good call grin grin

Werey in disguise 👍

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2010: Uche Misses Out For Super Eagles / Didier Drogba Could Be Passed Fit To Play - Report / Winning The World Cup with Cornrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.