Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) (341 Views)

9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Does The President Have The Constitutional Power To Suspend The Chief Justice? / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by Couldntfigurean: 9:54am On Feb 16
I wonder what changed

Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by BentizilL0: 10:00am On Feb 16
They hold you to ask for your own constitutional reform..

If they aren't asking for it, why can't you ask?..
Is mouth paining you to ask?.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by Couldntfigurean: 10:10am On Feb 16
BentizilL0:
They hold you to ask for your own constitutional reform..

If they aren't asking for it, why can't you ask?..
Is mouth paining you to ask?.. cheesy
No be my problem then and still not my problem now

Those who it bothered then should continue with it,especially that grey haired tortoise

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by Treasure17(m): 10:12am On Feb 16
His padi and their brother is in charge. Stomach infrastructure geng.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by sirchim(m): 10:25am On Feb 16
Couldntfigurean:
No be my problem then and still not my problem now

Those who it bothered then should continue with it,especially that grey haired tortoise
Do you mean SOYAyinka Mai Gaimu?πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by Couldntfigurean: 10:55am On Feb 16
sirchim:
Do you mean SOYAyinka Mai Gaimu?πŸ€”
one and only Soyinka
Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by Paraman: 10:59am On Feb 16
Re: 10 Years After,they Are No Longer Asking For Constitutional Reforms(pics) by sirchim(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16
Couldntfigurean:
one and only Soyinka
I only know SOYAyinka Mai Gaimu πŸ˜‰

(1) (Reply)

We’re Targeting $10bn To Stabilise Naira -FG / Despite Sending Wife Regina Daniels $100,000, Ned Nwoko Calls For Dollar Ban In / Like Biafra Like Palestine: 2 US Patriots Set Fire On Selves To End War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.