Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,425 members, 7,833,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) (47545 Views)

Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by highness25(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

They know how to destroy but they can’t build. Nonsense poor men!!!
What if the person lost his life in the process? No property is worth the life of any man. Wigwe had more than this that alone should make you move on.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:08am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

U poor for heart die.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:10am On Feb 19
highness25:
What if the person lost his life in the process? No property is worth the life of any man. Wigwe had more than this that alone should make you move on.
I know their type. Na witchcraft.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Viper000: 12:17am On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs

guy how much u dey pay jennyclay to cause traffic for ur post… abi Jennyclay na ur alternate moniker? becus anytime I enter ur post her comment must be among top 5 causing traffic… she’s a psychopath mehn.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Patojargz: 12:36am On Feb 19
E nor concern d nation... Make dem settle their matter
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Excellency36: 12:42am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Soon or later you will stand in front of Ayelala shrine to tell the whole world what my gender did for you.

What have you been doing for that broke dudewl with long prick that bashing your yansh and pussy every now and then ?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Olaasunky1: 12:54am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

You will be wicked o! And one would end up marrying you?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by tranxo(m): 12:59am On Feb 19
muyico:
no video to back it up??
grin grin

Even this news na content
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Konquest: 1:43am On Feb 19
ednut1:
its the same car. its an old lexus that they upgraded with 2022 lexus bumper and lights. just like make up.

See below, 2001 gwagon converted to 2020 Brabus hahahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2b0FpGN83j/
Lol... Damn.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Konquest: 1:44am On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by pooozeee(m): 1:47am On Feb 19
Some mechanic are very stupid and silly
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Christlike01: 2:36am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

You don't look like you own a bicycle if this thing in your profile picture is anything to go by,even the dog looks better ! Lol,just look at the sandy environment,with cracks all over the wall and you still have the gut to run your dirty,putrid mouth here ! Without being immodest,trust me,some of us won't even employ you as a maid in our homes,your repulsive appearance is a big NO !

You're too toxic young girl.

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Alexiiydon: 3:21am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

are you rich or is your father rich?? Poor woman Dey bash poor men na the same shoes una Dey
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Greattha: 3:21am On Feb 19
Even if they sell the mechanic, all hie has and even his future ,it will take a couple of life times to get that SUV.

When you see them cruising, you'll just know they don't own the car.

officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Greattha: 3:27am On Feb 19
Babe be calming down o.

Werin poor man do you?

Your posts can send a young struggling lad into crime....and you look young from your photo, if that's yours...

Nice pooch though...looks healthy and kempt.

Jennyclay:

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by broadman20: 4:40am On Feb 19
ShoeGetSize:
Eeyaa, sorry. If I no say di tin go pain you reach this level, I for add you to mention.
Dis one wey you dey take force do mumu🤣Na agbaya settings you dey operate?🤣🤣🤣

Poor man with poor reasoning.

I don't blame you though, na Tinubulation period Shaa!
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Bazztadewu: 5:46am On Feb 19
Firstly it's been a salvaged car from abroad.the reason for the upgrade of the old model was probably the car was scrap from abroad.nut trust when it gets to naija and ladies.it becomes tokunbo.
Secondly the car was a moving coffin. With that much impact
If the car was not scrap. The following should have been visible.
Airbags would have deployed.
Both from steering...seats air bag.
Side air bags
And curtain airbags.
So with all of that absent. The car had been a moving coffin awaiting an impact. Trash car
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Timoleon(m): 5:48am On Feb 19
verifiablefacts:
I no come know which colour come be the vehicle.

The accident change the color of the car
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Hoelujohn: 5:57am On Feb 19
youngrichnigga:
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry
It's real bro. I saw the video on TikTok. The owner of the car is popular.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by highness25(m): 6:06am On Feb 19
LOVEGINO:
I know their type. Na witchcraft.
Exactly.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by EEIA: 6:39am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

hello, how much do you charge now per weekend considering the current state of the economy? cool
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Morphinne: 7:00am On Feb 19
youngrichnigga:
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry
It’s the same vehicle. The seats
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Fearurcreeator: 7:27am On Feb 19
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Who dash monkey car? cheesy
Lolzzzzz
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by lexy2014: 7:28am On Feb 19
Jayhome24:

This issue of mechanic and car wash attendant wrecking customer car is very common I was once a victim so I know what I'm saying...

very common where?

even if you say its common, how does that make this story true?

the damaged car is different from the other car.

the damaged car has sun roof and the other car does not have a sun roof
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by lexy2014: 7:28am On Feb 19
Morphinne:

why does one car have sun roof and the other without sun roof?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by lexy2014: 7:29am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

"my car"? do you have money to buy car?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Jayhome24: 7:33am On Feb 19
lexy2014:

very common where?

even if you say its common, how does that make this story true?

the damaged car is different from the other car.

the damaged car has sun roof and the other car does not have a sun roof

Go and ask Google

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Ten06(m): 7:37am On Feb 19
The car on the picture is blue while the accidented one is white. Did the mechanic also change the color?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by vikstandon(m): 7:56am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Your war is specifically with the poor. Your oppression of them is your undoing.
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by binswoli: 7:57am On Feb 19
It seems like you're not expressing frustration about how society treats the poor, suggesting that the poor person was rich , no one would have notice any issues. The incident went viral because the person involved was poor and powerless to change the situation. Indeed, you lack of empathy in the response to the situation and I suggest that you should learn to love and sympathize more.
Have a beautiful week ahead.
Jennyclay:

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by youngrichnigga: 8:35am On Feb 19
Morphinne:

Check the obvious, where's the sunroof in the upgraded SUV
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by youngrichnigga: 8:36am On Feb 19
ednut1:
its the same car. its an old lexus that they upgraded with 2022 lexus bumper and lights. just like make up.

See below, 2001 gwagon converted to 2020 Brabus hahahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2b0FpGN83j/
Check out the obvious, where's the sunroof in the upgraded SUV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.