Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Managing 2k Per Month - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Managing 2k Per Month (190 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? / See Onions I Bought For 2k In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managing 2k Per Month by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21
Does anyone have any idea of the food to eat for one week that will not pass 2k?
This Tinubu economy is too frustrating.

I am thinking of ila and fufu, garri and Ewedu soup
Maybe once a day.

So that food will be balanced.
Re: Managing 2k Per Month by Jewessgratitud3: 2:58pm On Feb 21
For one week? 👀 Shey you dey whine? grin

Well.. it depends on your location and how affordable things are there. Any food you'll make with 2k can only last you three days max and that is if you're eating once a day. Anything short of this plan, you're on a long thing.
Re: Managing 2k Per Month by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:05pm On Feb 21
Use the money play sporty bet

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Dried Shrimps Wholesale Price / Price Of A Bag Of Rice, Beans, And Other Food Commodities This Week. / Beautiful Sunday Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.