Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Need A Degree With My Diploma In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Degree With My Diploma In Unilag (737 Views)

Can I Become A Lecturer With A 2.2 In First Degree With My MSC / JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme / Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Degree With My Diploma In Unilag by funsosweet(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2007
Hi all,
I need help about admission to Unilag Evening Mass Comm. programme.I already hold Diploma in Mass Comm from Unilag Distance Learning Institute where I bagged cGPA of 4.17 .I applied for the Evening programme on the main campus last year where I also sat for the qualifying exam which I know I passed very well,but my name was not shortlisted.I need a degree to be able to go on well with my job.My current situation is that i obtained my O'Level at two sittings and I have 6 credits:Eng.Math,Lit In Eng,Govt,CRS & Yoruba. Though I am currently taking part in the GCE exam that is on-going,I need anyone who can assist me with my current situation to at least enable me get on well with my job.
Anybody that will be of assistance will be appreciated.The O'level that i obtained at two sittings was as a result of the collossal loss that I experienced at the time of taking the exam.I am a very brilliant student.
My phone number is:
Email:cobdab@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Degree With My Diploma In Unilag by raphillo: 3:38am On Sep 21, 2007
i think unilag policy of not accepting two sitting may be the reason why u are not giving admission i wish u best of luck in ur exams.

(1) (Reply)

Uno Scholarship 2008 Apllication Has Started / Ahmadu Bello University / Is Man A Rational Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.