Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,861 members, 7,834,854 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today (544 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / Impersonificating The Bible: Are There Scriptures To Support It? / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by LordCenturion(m): 11:08am On Feb 25
The Israelites named in the Bible are NOT Israel of today - Daniel Prinsloo

There are a lot of Christian Zionists still defending Israel as God’s “chosen people” and say the Bible proves and states all Israel will be saved. They wrongly identify the Jewish nation as all of Israel. First off, very few of Jews today can prove that they are from the Tribe of Judah. That is where the term Jew comes from. Jews only represent 2 of Israel’s ancient 12 Tribes, Judah, and Benjamin. None of the other 10 Tribes were ever referred to as Jews.

Israel as a single Kingdom was only ever unified during the rules of two kings, David and his son, Solomon. This was from 1003 B.C. to 930 B.C. After this the nation was separated in two, The Northern Kingdom, and Judea, The Southern Kingdom as depicted in the attached map.

The 10 Tribes, Israel were captured by the vast Assyrian Empire in 722 B.C. and dispersed among the nations throughout the world. They were never and will never be Jews. They have different identities and nationalities now as Gentiles. Before the 10 Tribes were conquered by Assyria in 722 B.C. they were known as the Northern Kingdom, Israel, Ephraim, and Samaria. The Northern Kingdom of Israel, the Ten, and The Southern Kingdom, the Two were in constant unrest and even civil war.

The Southern Kingdom was known as Judea and Jerusalem. That is where the term Jew was established. After they were taken captive by Babylon in 597 B.C. Judea returned to Jerusalem as a small nation in 536 B.C. after Cyrus’s edict in 538 B.C.

The Jews/Judeans rejected Jesus Christ as Messiah. They had Him crucified. The Bible foretold this would happen through the Prophets. Christianity spread throughout gentile nations and up until today Christ is still rejected by the Jews and in extreme cases they blaspheme Him in their religious writings.

People, please if you want to make the argument that the Jews alone are God’s “chosen people” please go and read your Bibles.

Also, God’s promises to Abraham were to all of his descendants, that includes his firstborn son Ishmael, who is the forefather of the Arab nations. They have just as much, if not more validity to live on the lands God promised to Abraham, because they can prove that they are Semites, and also Hebrews. The modern-day Jews who are Ashkenazi and Khazars, have trouble showing their lineage. They are imposters.

Does anyone ask what happened to Esau’s descendants, the Edomites? Jacob pretended to be Esau, his brother, to receive the firstborn birthright from their father Isaac. Maybe Esau’s descendants are now trying to pretend they are Jacob. Just a thought to ponder over.

My last point is that none of this matters, regardless of what race, ethnic group, etc. you are. We are all equals before God. He shows no favor, and there is no such thing as God’s chosen people. We are all His people, even if there are people who believe in a God or not.

Zionist indoctrination over the past 100 years have blinded Christians to excuse the State of Israel of any and all wrongdoings, including this current genocide on Palestinians who were robbed of their homeland. The Scofield Study Bible played a major part by distorting Scripture, and modern-day Pastors with enormous followings like John Hagee serve their Zionist masters, not their congregations.

Gaza as can be seen on the map was never part of any Israelite or Judean kingdom. Biblical Israel and the State of Israel are not the same. You can take the position that all I just mentioned is fiction. The reason I share this though is just to prove that the current validation by some for the State of Israel's abhorrent behavior has no basis. Not in ancient writings or anywhere else.

There are some extremists who believe that the rightful heir to the throne of David is the British King, king Charles, who believes they are the direct lineage of David's offspring. Look up the Stone of Scone to see that myth. People around the world will make ridiculous claims for the sake of power. If you lie, lie big.

Modern day Israel has as much claim to the land as Micronesians have.

In the times we are living in this rhetoric of “God’s chosen people” sounds similar to “The Master Race” and we all know how that turned out.

Thank you for reading and please research my work and hold it up to scrutiny. I also ask kindly if you would share my work which will help get the truth out during these times. My gratitude to all my readers.

- Daniel Prinsloo

Source : https://twitter.com/Daniel7Prinsloo/status/1761376995277951208?s=19

Cc : Seun
OAM4J
Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by EreluRoz: 11:17am On Feb 25
I read everything and you may be right about the present day Isreal

1 Like

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by YourMrBoo: 11:30am On Feb 25
Lol you all are 🤡 s
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by YourMrBoo: 11:31am On Feb 25
LordCenturion:

There are a lot of Christian Zionists still defending Israel as God’s “chosen people” and say the Bible proves and states all Israel will be saved. They wrongly identify the Jewish nation as all of Israel. First off, very few of Jews today can prove that they are from the Tribe of Judah. That is where the term Jew comes from. Jews only represent 2 of Israel’s ancient 12 Tribes, Judah, and Benjamin. None of the other 10 Tribes were ever referred to as Jews.

Israel as a single Kingdom was only ever unified during the rules of two kings, David and his son, Solomon. This was from 1003 B.C. to 930 B.C. After this the nation was separated in two, The Northern Kingdom, and Judea, The Southern Kingdom as depicted in the attached map.

The 10 Tribes, Israel were captured by the vast Assyrian Empire in 722 B.C. and dispersed among the nations throughout the world. They were never and will never be Jews. They have different identities and nationalities now as Gentiles. Before the 10 Tribes were conquered by Assyria in 722 B.C. they were known as the Northern Kingdom, Israel, Ephraim, and Samaria. The Northern Kingdom of Israel, the Ten, and The Southern Kingdom, the Two were in constant unrest and even civil war.

The Southern Kingdom was known as Judea and Jerusalem. That is where the term Jew was established. After they were taken captive by Babylon in 597 B.C. Judea returned to Jerusalem as a small nation in 536 B.C. after Cyrus’s edict in 538 B.C.

The Jews/Judeans rejected Jesus Christ as Messiah. They had Him crucified. The Bible foretold this would happen through the Prophets. Christianity spread throughout gentile nations and up until today Christ is still rejected by the Jews and in extreme cases they blaspheme Him in their religious writings.

People, please if you want to make the argument that the Jews alone are God’s “chosen people” please go and read your Bibles.

Also, God’s promises to Abraham were to all of his descendants, that includes his firstborn son Ishmael, who is the forefather of the Arab nations. They have just as much, if not more validity to live on the lands God promised to Abraham, because they can prove that they are Semites, and also Hebrews. The modern-day Jews who are Ashkenazi and Khazars, have trouble showing their lineage. They are imposters.

Does anyone ask what happened to Esau’s descendants, the Edomites? Jacob pretended to be Esau, his brother, to receive the firstborn birthright from their father Isaac. Maybe Esau’s descendants are now trying to pretend they are Jacob. Just a thought to ponder over.

My last point is that none of this matters, regardless of what race, ethnic group, etc. you are. We are all equals before God. He shows no favor, and there is no such thing as God’s chosen people. We are all His people, even if there are people who believe in a God or not.

Zionist indoctrination over the past 100 years have blinded Christians to excuse the State of Israel of any and all wrongdoings, including this current genocide on Palestinians who were robbed of their homeland. The Scofield Study Bible played a major part by distorting Scripture, and modern-day Pastors with enormous followings like John Hagee serve their Zionist masters, not their congregations.

Gaza as can be seen on the map was never part of any Israelite or Judean kingdom. Biblical Israel and the State of Israel are not the same. You can take the position that all I just mentioned is fiction. The reason I share this though is just to prove that the current validation by some for the State of Israel's abhorrent behavior has no basis. Not in ancient writings or anywhere else.

There are some extremists who believe that the rightful heir to the throne of David is the British King, king Charles, who believes they are the direct lineage of David's offspring. Look up the Stone of Scone to see that myth. People around the world will make ridiculous claims for the sake of power. If you lie, lie big.

In the times we are living in this rhetoric of “God’s chosen people” sounds similar to “The Master Race” and we all know how that turned out.

Thank you for reading and please research my work and hold it up to scrutiny. I also ask kindly if you would share my work which will help get the truth out during these times. My gratitude to all my readers.

- Daniel Prinsloo

OAM4J
Nlfpmod

There was never Palestine country in 1946

1 Like

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Jokerman(m): 11:35am On Feb 25
Jesus came to save the whole world, not only Israel.

However, Israel is God's Chosen, and to be among the chosen of God, accept and believe Jesus Christ to be counted worthy.
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by FiftyFifty(m): 11:45am On Feb 25
YourMrBoo:

There was never Palestine country in 1946

Just like there was no Nigeria prior to 1914 and the area that would later be amalgamated and called Nigeria wasn't inhabited by people, was only full of trees and birds?

1 Like

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Nairalander248: 11:50am On Feb 25
LordCenturion:

- Daniel Prinsloo

OAM4J
Nlfpmod

Then we should all believe Presently Tinubu is the best President Nigeria ever had.

You gust got out of prison to create a post to mislead people. You try cheesy
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by YourMrBoo: 11:51am On Feb 25
FiftyFifty:

Just like there was no Nigeria prior to 1914 and the areas that would later be amalgamated and called Nigeria wasn't inhabited by people was full of only trees?

But there was Igbo before Nigeria. You can't erase that, so also there is land of Israel before Palestine

The roman empire that tried to rewrite history about the land of Israel, where are they today. Cos without them nothing like the word Palestine

1 Like

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Manager001: 11:56am On Feb 25
LordCenturion:

- Daniel Prinsloo

OAM4J
Nlfpmod
Can you believe that your present parent and siblings are not your real parent and siblings?
If yes, kindly move on.
If no, kindly shove the post in your a$$
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by FiftyFifty(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25
YourMrBoo:

But there was Igbo before Nigeria. You can't erase that, so also there is land of Israel before Palestine

The roman empire that tried to rewrite history about the land of Israel, where are they today. Cos without them nothing like the word Palestine

Your opening lines are unnecessarily myopic, for I can't see any nexus. Well, the Bible told us that Abraham whom the Jews descended from, migrated from Ur to Haran all in present day Iraq before finally migrating in his 70s to Philstine. Who did he meet there? King David from Abraham later conquered Jerusalem, conquered from who? And where did the Palestinians come from if I may ask you? It's you not the Roman empire that's trying to re-write history here.

1 Like

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by YourMrBoo: 12:09pm On Feb 25
FiftyFifty:

Your opening lines are unnecessarily myopic, for I can't see any nexus. Well, the Bible told us that Abraham whom the Jews descended from, migrated from Ur to Haran all in present day Iraq before finally migrating in his 70s to Philstine. Who did he meet there? King David from Abraham later conquered Jerusalem, conquered from who? And where did the Palestinians come from if I may ask you? It's you not the Roman empire that's trying to re-write history here.

Lol any conquered nation is a subdued nation and wiped from history... If Philistines was conquered why then will you bring up Palestine was there history aside giving the name by the roman empire in a way to erase history. 🤡
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Benekkk: 1:30pm On Feb 25
False replacement theology! Believers in a false god who can’t keep his word!
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Matrix137(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25
LordCenturion:

- Daniel Prinsloo

OAM4J
Nlfpmod
God be praised forever.

I'm glad people are now opening their eyes from the obvious lies.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Feb 25
Ezekiel 37:23-25
King James Version
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

This passage is the LORD'S promise for the regathering of Israel.
If this Israelis are the Biblical Israelites, where is David over them? Is Benjamin Netanyahu King David?

Are thwy walking in the LORD'S status and judgements? Or are they not having gay pride campaigns and rallies in the streets of Jerusalem? The Bible says that Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. We are still in the time of the gentiles.

The return of Christ, the Son of David ends the era of the gentiles

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by FiftyFifty(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25
YourMrBoo:

Lol any conquered nation is a subdued nation and wiped from history... If Philistines was conquered why then will you bring up Palestine was there history aside giving the name by the roman empire in a way to erase history. 🤡

I thought you'd be courageous enough to answer those simplest questions. But at least you've admitted that the Palestinians existed in their land long before father Abraham migrated there from Mesopotamia, we're heading somewhere. British empire conquered many nations, Nigeria inclusive so by your logic the people that are today called Nigerians should just forget about their ancestral lands for being "wiped from history" (whatever that means) since they were conqured once by the British empire? Do you hear yourself?
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
I read everything and you may be right about the present day Isreal
That present-day state of Israel isn't the same nation of Israel described in Scripture is fact. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Feb 25
Jokerman:
Jesus came to save the whole world, not only Israel. However, Israel is God's Chosen, and to be among the chosen of God, accept and believe Jesus Christ to be counted worthy.
So, basically, to you Jesus Christ was nothing but a liar, right? lipsrsealed
Re: The Israelites Named In The Bible Are Not Israel Of Today by YourMrBoo: 6:52pm On Feb 25
FiftyFifty:

I thought you'd be courageous enough to answer those simplest questions. But at least you've admitted that the Palestinians existed in their land long before father Abraham migrated there from Mesopotamia, we're heading somewhere. British empire conquered many nations, Nigeria inclusive so by your logic the people that are today called Nigerians should just forget about their ancestral lands for being "wiped from history" (whatever that means) since they were conqured once by the British empire? Do you hear yourself?

Where did I admit Palestine existed before Israel lol. You must be dreaming grin

Tell me which year Palestine existed or shut your trap

Even arabs claim they are descendants of Abraham, so I wonder how Palestine came before Abraham 🤡

British didn't conquer Nigeria but created it.

Can you still remember your country name before the British conquered you and made you their colony. That's because they have wiped your identity from history and gave you the name Nigeria 🤡

(1) (Reply)

Christianity,moses, And The 10 Commandments / Why Was The Gospel And Epistle Of Barnabas Exqunged From The Bible? / Does God Give And Equally Takes Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.