Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE (7841 Views)

Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation / 5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 1:49pm On Feb 25
Quickest way to stop premature ejaculation. Highly effective. Even if you are a 10 sec man, this got you.

It works like magic.

HOW TO USE
Using just 4 drops
Have a normal bath, then after drying your body,
With the tip of your finger, use 2 drop on the penis cap. Then use the remaining 2 drop on the penis body.

Wait for 30 mins before sex. But me, I like to wait for 1 hr. Then enjoy sex like never before. I assure you 20-45mins of continuous banging(if your case is 10sec). For people without PE that wants to boost banging time, na 1hr plus or more. Na you go dey beg your penis to cum.

Call or WhatsApp 0816..427..2477.

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 11:30am On Feb 26
Update!

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 7:08am On Feb 27
Lol

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 12:28pm On Feb 27
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 4:28pm On Feb 27
BE AWARE! Too many fake samsu oil. Make sure you get the original. Call or whatsapp 0816..427..2477
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 7:57am On Feb 28
Good morning
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 11:20am On Feb 28
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 5:37pm On Feb 29
Best ever
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 11:45am On Mar 01
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 2:22pm On Mar 02
Na 1hr plus e go give. Na u go dey beg am make u drop
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 2:57pm On Mar 03
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 7:18am On Mar 05
Samsu oil is the best cure for premature ejaculation. You start lasting long from the first application.
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 10:29am On Mar 06
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by dkidd: 10:33am On Mar 06
nonny1212:
Samsu oil is the best cure for premature ejaculation. You start lasting long from the first application.
It's not a cure but a temporary solution making users dependent on it. People suffering PE should seek professional treatment not all these quick fixes that destroy u in the long run

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 12:16pm On Mar 06
dkidd:

It's not a cure but a temporary solution making users dependent on it. People suffering PE should seek professional treatment not all these quick fixes that destroy u in the long run
Pls say what you know. Samsu oil cured my PE. Thats why i decided to help by being a distributor. It is the best out there. It works like magic.

Maybe you are one of those that took drugs for PE and it ruined you. Dont come here and preach false gosple if you know nothing about samsu.
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by dkidd: 2:16pm On Mar 06
nonny1212:
Pls say what you know. Samsu oil cured my PE. Thats why i decided to help by being a distributor. It is the best out there. It works like magic.

Maybe you are one of those that took drugs for PE and it ruined you. Dont come here and preach false gosple if you know nothing about samsu.
Lol me take drugs and ruined me. Bring ur wife or gf even ur sisters if she no abandon u after I finish with her. Nothing beats being confident in urself to naturally demolish any woman anytime the need arises and not waiting for the effects of one drug or oil before u get mind perform. And ur such a shallow being with ur assumptions about me and ur obviously trying to make a living selling sex enhancement products which I have nothing against. FYI I don't need anything to help me fvck well. If u want to know I can teach u exercises and foods to help u from inside out not that I have ever or has ever suffered PE or any other sexual problems, I am of the school of thought that whatever i have now can be made better so i always strive to be the better version of myself ( bedroom matters inclusive) I know samsu oil and I know it's a temporary solution to people suffering from PE or those like me who will want to take it for the fun of it.
Samsu oil can be used to manage or control premature climaxing in it does this by reducing the oversensitivity of the penis

Always learn to deliver value when selling and not lies. A lot of us done dey familiar with all these things before u even know about am. It's why most of u will never sell as ur supposed to. Just be honest. Nobody says it doesn't work if applied properly but it is never a lasting solution as it makes u dependent on it before action. Na u go spoil ur market with ur hands. Samsu when full every where both fake and original. Liar when still dey release after 2 minutes if u no see oil rub for penis grin

https://www.healthsoothe.com/samsu-oil-health-benefits-side-effects-and-reviews/

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 3:08pm On Mar 06
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 3:08pm On Mar 06
Call or Whatsapp 0816...427...2477
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 9:04am On Mar 08
Fully available
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 8:46am On Mar 10
Swt cheat code

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 8:00am On Mar 11
No more 2 mins play. Last as long as you want with samsu oil, with stronger erection.
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 2:35pm On Mar 11
Samsu oil is very easy to use. Make sure you ask for how to use.

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 12:12pm On Mar 12
Call or whatsapp 0816..427..2477
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 3:35pm On Mar 12
Game changer

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 10:36am On Mar 13
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 6:57pm On Mar 13
Update cheesy

Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 7:53am On Mar 14
Always available
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 1:11pm On Mar 14
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 7:30pm On Mar 14
UP your game with the magic oil. It doesn't matter how bad your ejaculation time is. I guarantee you nothing less than 30mins from first usage.

You go shock
!
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 11:58am On Mar 15
Are you not tired of distractions during sex. Do this, do that. Think about this, think about that, exercise this and that...

Come on, just apply samsu oil and bang that banny with full confidence!

Call or whatsapp 0816..427..2477 for original samsu oil
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by nonny1212: 8:48am On Mar 16
Good morning good ppl
Re: This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE by imagrg(m): 10:25am On Mar 16
Don't cum crying to Nairalanders that your preek nor longer gives toto the required attention oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / Good Things Your Exes Taught You? / A Virgin Guy At 25!is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.