Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,941 members, 7,832,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

[new Series] How To Raise Money Pt1 (importation Business) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [new Series] How To Raise Money Pt1 (importation Business) (114 Views)

[new Series] How To Raise Money Aside From Your Regular Job.. / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[new Series] How To Raise Money Pt1 (importation Business) by fredsage(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27
Let me tell you a secret.

Here...

One of the reasons the rich keep getting rich is because they have different sources of income. 

It's time you too began to think and behave that way. 

The question is, why haven't you begun?

Why don't you have another place that gives you money aside from the current job you are doing?

Or are you waiting until they remove you from your job or until you retire before you start? 

No, na, this should not be you. 

Do you still remember what happened during the lockdown (COVID-19)?

Some people lost their jobs, some couldn't eat, and some died from malnutrition and hunger. 

while, for some, nothing seems to bother them. I am referring to those who started online businesses (I will show you how).

Take note: the reason for this series is to show you how to raise money aside from your current job.

Are you ready? Let's begin... 

Another way to raise money aside from your regular job is to start a business called... 

1. Mini-Importation Business

I used "mini" for a reason; you can do it as a side hustle. 

Now, what is a mini-importation (or importation) business?

A mini-importation business simply means importing goods (physical goods like cars, clothes, jewelry, etc.) into your country to sell for profit. You can either import the goods for distribution or for use.

Now that you know what it is, let me give you a step-by-step guide on how to start this business.

Step 1: Know the goods you want to sell.

First things first, know the goods you want to sell and why you want to sell them.

To help you discover the right goods to sell, ask yourself these questions.

a. What product (or goods) do I want to sell? 

E.g., children wear.

b. Do people need this product in my country? 

Note: The higher the demand, the more money you will make. Therefore, you need to do research to know if a large number of people are in need of that product or not.

c. Does this product have a large profit margin, or will I sell out fast? 

You don't want to spend money bringing in the goods and then realize that you won't make a good profit from selling the product.

Step 2: Know the country you want to import from.

Here, you ask yourself this question:
 Which country should I get the product from?

You can get your goods from China, the UK, etc. 

You have to know the country before you move on to the next step.

Step 3: Get a trusted vendor or source (e-commerce site).

When you have discovered a trusted vendor or source, the next thing to do is to contact that vendor or study the sites you want to buy from.
You should do this so you know if you can work with them or not and have good customer service.

Step 4: Contact the vendor.

Step 5. Product Sourcing and Ordering:

Do this when you are done with step 4.

a. Contact chosen suppliers and negotiate terms, including price, shipping, and payment methods.

b. Place initial small orders to test the process and quality of products.

c. Scale up orders based on demand and sales performance.

Step 6: Logistics and Shipping:

Determine the most cost-effective shipping method (air freight, sea freight, or courier services) based on the size and urgency of your orders.

Also, calculate import duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees to avoid unexpected expenses.

Finally, track shipments and ensure timely delivery to customers.

Step 7: Provide customer service and support.

Provide excellent customer service to build trust and loyalty.

Handle inquiries, complaints, and returns promptly and professionally.

Encourage customer feedback and use it to improve your products and services.

By following these steps and staying committed to learning and adapting, you can successfully launch and grow your mini-importation business to make extra money aside from your regular job.

PS: Starting this business without the right information and knowing the right vendors or sources can be very challenging at first. However, you can overcome that when you know the right person to meet who can give you access to quality vendors to work with.

Send me a message now to know how you can get access to quality vendors or the best place to place orders.

(to know more...)

Send "Importation Business" to 09079077261. 
on WhatsApp (add +234 if you're outside Nigeria).

Tell me, do you have any questions to ask? Let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Assess Your Skills / Are You In Need Of An It/computer Technician? / Academic Documents Translation Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.