Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,965 members, 7,845,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Know A Guy Doesn't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Guy Doesn't Love You (364 Views)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy Doesn't Love You by EconomistXplain: 9:06pm On Feb 27
...this is the most common question among ladies in self denial...because i strongly believe ladies know and are just lying they don't..

Anyways lemme listen some of the behaviours one might take note of to identify guyz that are not into you

1. He doesn't buy you gift without your asking

2. Hr calls scantily

3. He doesn't visit you

4. He visits you only at night and usually with a face cap.

5. He likes to leave your apartment very early in the morning whenever he sleeps over

6. He hardly discuss about your job especially he doesnt initiate the asking and even if he raises the topic relating to your job activity he is ok with your reply of "fine"

7. He takes you out but like to b in the car while you step out to shop, most times

8. When u guys go for outting, he doesn't walk in a horizon line set up with u, he usually walks with u in the vertical set up

9. He doesn t tell u much

10. He is too protective about his phones and also says he doesnt care if u akso guide urs like its gold
Re: How To Know A Guy Doesn't Love You by blackpanthar: 9:10pm On Feb 27
EconomistXplain:
...this is the most common question among ladies in self denial...because i strongly believe ladies know and are just lying they don't..

Anyways lemme listen some of the behaviours one might take note of to identify guyz that are not into you

2. Hr calls scantily

3. He doesn't visit you

5. He likes to leave your apartment very early in the morning whenever he sleeps over

6. He hardly discuss about your job especially he doesnt initiate the asking and even if he raises the topic relating to your job activity he is ok with your reply of "fine"

7. He takes you out but like to b in the car while you step out to shop, most times

8. When u guys go for outting, he doesn't walk in a horizon line set up with u, he usually walks with u in the vertical set up

9. He doesn t tell u much

10. He is too protective about his phones and also says he doesnt care if u akso guide urs like its gold

If true love is understood... this list would not exist.

See, all these things are for both parties to do.

WOMEN are on a short leash of time, they have a bio clock....

These things are for both parties in love.

SOciety has taught a very entitled and toxic form of love.

Where the guy gifts the lady, worships her, does everything while the lady only looks pretty for sex and babies.... in most cases no evidence of business acumen, no evidence of moral compass, no evidence of essential things.

the IDEA of love these days... is just wicked.

God help us
Re: How To Know A Guy Doesn't Love You by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27
as much as you are right on some points, many of your points make absolutely NO goddamn sense!!!

EconomistXplain:

many women simply cant read the signs a man is sending because MEN and WOMEN communicate differently.

first of all, not all men have the means to buy gifts and therefore would rather show women that they care for them, rather than buying gifts. if you believe that you can only show love by buying gifts, then you are clueless about the world. but most importantly, many people out there are DEAD BROKE, yet that doesnt mean that they cannot love someone wholeheartedly. is it?
2. Hr calls scantily

are you saying that if you see each other everyday, a man should still call his woman for no goddamn reason whatsoever?!?!?!?!? to tell her what exactly?! are you saying that there are some things that a man should tell a woman, that cannot wait until he gets back home at night (to tell her to her face)?

you do know that some men have a JOB and therefore are too busy "working" during the day, than to visit their woman at home (or stay all day in bed), right? ...and this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love!

thats because generally, we men dont care about her job because we all know that a simple question like "how was your day?", can end up being a 2hrs monologue of her talking about what so and so did at work and/or how this other person ate garri for lunch bla bla bla.
most men would rather talk about anything else than ask a woman about her day (because we all know there is always some "women drama" happening in her life).... and this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love!

i love my woman, but i cant shop with her because we men shop differently than women. when i go shopping, i know what i want, i know where it is and its a straight line to go and get it, while a woman can spend the whole day shopping with no aim in mind, just window shopping for something that she dreamed of (that she probably already has in abundance)! if you see a man tagging along a woman shopping, he is probably only there to make sure she doesnt waste his money away, but if its her own money she is spending, then why would a man want to waste his whole day following a woman around shopping? i can find a million better things to do with my life... and this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love!

oh lawd!!!! sometimes you walk horizontally and some times vertically, no big deal here....and this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love!

as much as many women believe that men are guarding their phone because of other women, there is much more private things in their phone that their women shouldnt see. sensitive work material (aka lawyers/doctors) that it would be illegal for anyone else to see. what about if he is trying to get her a surprise? what if it is a personal family matter that doesnt concern her? so if my brotha calls me and tells me his personal/private family issues, i should let wifey see it for what reason exactly?! there are many things that can be private in a person's phone and there is nothing wrong with it.....and this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of A Simp And A Redpillar On NL? / Seolius / Single And Satisfied Myth Or Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.