Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Longest Notes In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Longest Notes In Secondary School? (26357 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by blowjohn(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09
MichaelSokoto:

Intro tech now Basic tech.

I was teaching it b4.
Meeehhn, wen am writing on d board, 4rm behind I could feel d curses from d children raining it on me heavily like say na me invent d subject com pack all of dem put for d suffer!

Naughty troublesome children.

grin

Oh, thanks for the update. Didn't know the name has changed
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Demiurgos: 9:10pm On Mar 09
Can't remember, probably economics.

I no dey write note, na to just gather jss1 boys with good handwriting make dem help me write am.
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by SaturnNick(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09
Na agriculture naπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by PrinceGallant: 9:11pm On Mar 09
Biology.

Biology

Biology.

No any other subject but biology.

1 Like

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Kaybanty4u(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09
Government note book...naso useless constitution full inside

1 Like

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09
Biology
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by kyuniii(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09
Biology, the topic reproduction alone took us like 10 pages to write on. Only for jokes.
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by GenFunction: 9:15pm On Mar 09
biology with em diagrams

1 Like

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by koyeni(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09
No one long reach biology
Agrics and geography go wan make person cry cos your first term work for Agric na like 3rd term for geography grin grin
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Goldbw122(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09
He should be in art class
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by obaidan: 9:16pm On Mar 09
Na Agricultural science. Every thing get like 5 different types , Advantages and disadvantages go tire you na.
Economics and Biology deserve honorable mention

Biology own for every diagram, like 6 billion labellings, and u go explain funtion of each label

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by rajiedreez: 9:19pm On Mar 09
I guess no one took History in secondary school
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Jadeng: 9:19pm On Mar 09
Biology, Geography and Chemistry!
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by GenFunction: 9:20pm On Mar 09
TonyBby:
Home economics and co are too bulky. But y'all tried copying Further Math?.
Bro further math was lowkey terrible,i've tried it bro
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09
jimmyvic:
Biology

Especially in SS2 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Jovi10: 9:20pm On Mar 09
Omo agriculture, biology, economics, government and CRK,God! no just do mistake miss one class because you go write note tire.

1 Like

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by StraightGaay: 9:21pm On Mar 09
Geography, economics
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09
Biology
Agriculture science
Economics
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:21pm On Mar 09
Biology normal
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by pikechukwu6(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09
Business study and Agriculture
My agriculture teacher no dey copy note for board nah note eh dey give prefect to copy embarassed embarassed
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:23pm On Mar 09
Ay04z:
And most of dem is irrelevant cos dey re outdated....
Maybe your school teacher is incompetent wink Every line in my school notebook is a part of the building blocks of my life today. I am eternally grateful to those great teachers. May God bless them.
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by tuzle(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09
It just has to be biology. We keep writing note even after exams. Very annoying subject.

1 Like

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by AllahOfBlood: 9:27pm On Mar 09
Chemistry
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by timmydrogba(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Ah! Social studies in jss and the woman go nearly kill you if your note is not complete. She'll take her time, sit down and go through everyone's note page to page.

I used to stay till 4pm in school, not because of lesson but trying to copy my social studies note complete. We had five arms and I'll go to all the arms from JSS 1A to jss1 E to copy notes. Chai Mrs Aghedo.

In my SS class it was fine Art note. All those Nupe and Nok art history.. How the white people stole artworks from Benin and all that. Omor. Art note no be here o. Lol

grin grin
Nok art πŸ–Ό
Ife art
Benin
Terra cotta
Orisirisi

Omo that year our teacher made us write notes on those art cultures and still make a drawing book using those heads as illustrations.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
For me it was fun sha
Considering the fact that you’re not doing it alone. And I like the subject I try to explore , we all do wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by imagrg(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09
Geography.
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by vickthourh(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09
alpharoyalty:
For me, it was intro tech.
Saint finbars college.
Fidelitas
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by kalufelix(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09
Extra sheets sure pass for economics exam...if not your score is not going to be high enough..also some topics in agriculture can long like mad..
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:43pm On Mar 09
timmydrogba:

grin grin
Nok art πŸ–Ό
Ife art
Benin
Terra cotta
Orisirisi

Omo that year our teacher made us write notes on those art cultures and still make a drawing book using those heads as illustrations.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
For me it was fun sha
Considering the fact that you’re not doing it alone. And I like the subject I try to explore , we all do wink

You get am. All the orisirisi art. I only enjoyed the practical aspect of it. Paper mashe abi wetin dem dey call am. Tie and dye. Batik and creating of company logos. Na there you go hear monami color lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by adeoba5(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09
CRS/CRK,the note no be for here, especially when it gets to Johnna when he was swallowed by a fish .If you lost your note just go and steal another person note ,cus you can't finish/ complete it.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Prescoss: 9:44pm On Mar 09
CRK
Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by kot1917(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Ah! Social studies in jss and the woman go nearly kill you if your note is not complete. She'll take her time, sit down and go through everyone's note page to page.

I used to stay till 4pm in school, not because of lesson but trying to copy my social studies note complete. We had five arms and I'll go to all the arms from JSS 1A to jss1 E to copy notes. Chai Mrs Aghedo.

In my SS class it was fine Art note. All those Nupe and Nok art history.. How the white people stole artworks from Benin and all that. Omor. Art note no be here o. Lol

History is my best subject ever

Do you remember the aspect of the nok and KAnuri culture πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest Notes In Secondary School? by Fearyourcreator: 9:47pm On Mar 09
danzaki63:
History, still have my notes on Mansa Musa. very lengthy.
Imagine and some said history is not taught... I was like I got senior colleagues that offers the subject... He still DEY argue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Admission List Is Out! / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.