Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Thank God I Survived It, This Video Of Late Mr Ibu Will Make You Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank God I Survived It, This Video Of Late Mr Ibu Will Make You Cry (269 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Survived It, This Video Of Late Mr Ibu Will Make You Cry by mezynaija(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13
This video featuring the late legend Nollywood actor, Mr. Ibu, will teach you a lot about life, bring tears to your eyes, and ultimately leave you laughing. He spoke in his local dialect, but it was translated in English.

Watch, learn, and enjoy.
Thank God I survived it, this Video Of Late Mr. Ibu Will Make you Cry 😢 and Laughing 🤣 at the End 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VRzXlokXhI

@Nlfpmod @Fergie001

Re: Thank God I Survived It, This Video Of Late Mr Ibu Will Make You Cry by mezynaija(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13
Lalasticlala
Re: Thank God I Survived It, This Video Of Late Mr Ibu Will Make You Cry by mezynaija(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18
Nlfpmod Fergie001

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News �� Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Bacteria Diseases Of Human Beings / Growing Up Was Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.