Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. (309 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by Okolo3662(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16
Those of us in west Africa, Hope you are feeling the pains from Houthi terrorists in Yemen.

They attacked some underground cables supplying Internet connection to west Africa, that ran through the red sea.

That's why you are experiencing bad network.

Another round of exchange of strikes between Yemen's Ansarallah movement and the US-British coalition took place in the Red Sea region.

At dawn, the Houthis launched four anti-ship missiles at U.S. Navy ships 50 nautical miles southwest of Al-Hodeidah. According to officials, none of the munitions reached their target.

Another attack took place 76 nautical miles west of Al Hodeidah: according to the UK's Office of Maritime Trade Operations, a missile launched by the Yemeni group struck a merchant ship which was damaged.

The missile attack by the Houthis hit the tanker PACIFIC 01 88 nautical miles northwest of Al Hodeidah. The group reported in its usual manner that the selected target was hit, but there are no exact details of the attack yet

Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by Chicagograduate(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16
I dey browse with internet na
Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by SUPERPACK: 8:28pm On Mar 16
A needless war if only the US and UK avoided a clash with the Houthis on behalf of Israel. All they demanded was an end to the genocide in Gaza and a cease fire.
Killing them won't solve this current crisis, they would have abstained same way other western allies.

3 Likes

Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by Plus1234: 7:51am On Mar 17
SUPERPACK:
A needless war if only the US and UK avoided a clash with the Houthis on behalf of Israel. All they demanded was an end to the genocide in Gaza and a cease fire.
Killing them won't solve this current crisis, they would have abstained same way other western allies.
After your terrorists started it.You never see anything yet.Israel will destroy more than 100,000 terrorists and terrorists supporters.

1 Like

Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by SUPERPACK: 7:59am On Mar 17
Plus1234:
After your terrorists started it.You never see anything yet.Israel will destroy more than 100,000 terrorists and terrorists supporters.
No one cares.

1 Like

Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by Plus1234: 8:14am On Mar 17
SUPERPACK:
No one cares.
Terrorists jumping when they started killing and their videos littered the internet,they think their prophesy from fake pedophile prophet is about to happen.
[i][/i]
The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."'"
Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by SUPERPACK: 8:18am On Mar 17
Plus1234:
Terrorists jumping when they started killing and their videos littered the internet,they think their prophesy from fake pedophile prophet is about to happen.
[i][/i]
The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."'"
No one cares
Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by Plus1234: 8:21am On Mar 17
SUPERPACK:
No one cares
The world cares apart from pedophile followers and suicide bombers and head slammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US And Yemen War On The Red Sea Is Cause For Bad Internet Service. by SUPERPACK: 9:41am On Mar 17
Plus1234:
The world cares apart from pedophile followers and suicide bombers and head slammers.
no one cares.

(1) (Reply)

Good News For The Palestine / UK Fires Brexit Formal Divorce / Haiti: Jovenel Moise Confirmed As New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.