Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead (163 Views)

Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead by edudaniel(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19
By Daniel Edu

The Nollywood community is mourning the loss of one of its most esteemed figures as Ikechukwu Nnadi, known by his professional moniker Andy Best, has sadly passed away after a prolonged battle with illness.

Reports confirm that Andy Best breathed his last on Tuesday at a private medical facility in Owerri, the bustling capital city of Imo State.

The news of his demise has reverberated across the film industry, leaving colleagues and admirers in shock and grief.

Andy Best's impact on Nollywood has been immense, his career serving as a beacon for aspiring filmmakers and contributing significantly to the industry's evolution.

Seun Oloketuyi, organizer of the prestigious Best of Nollywood awards, took to social media to express his condolences, marking Andy Best's passing as the end of an era in Nigerian cinema.

Oloketuyi's heartfelt tribute underscores the profound loss felt by all those who admired Andy Best, not just for his cinematic achievements but also for his role as a mentor and advocate for artistic expression.

Read more:https://daybreak.ng/renowned-nollywood-producer-andy-best-passes-away/

Re: Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead by immortalcrown(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19
May his soul rest in peace.

But bloggers are time wasters. Readers need to start pointing things out.

Bloggers will write a long epistle but leave out the most useful details about the person. What type of sickness did he battle with? What are some of the movies he produced? Was he married and did he father a child/children? None of these questions is answered in the post but the reporter remembered to state that the man was renowned movie producer and that he had a prolonged illness. Why not keep the half-baked bread to yourself and just simply report that the person is dead?
Re: Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead by Kwamecron(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19
Who sabi am?
Re: Just In: Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead by juliusijidola: 5:48pm On Mar 19
edudaniel:
https://daybreak.ng/renowned-nollywood-producer-andy-best-passes-away/

Reach out to me via WhatsApp if you accept guest post, no contact on your blog I would have reached out...

(1) (Reply)

"Undersea Cable Damage": Man Explains Why Internet Speed Is Slow But Google Is.. / An Imam Forced Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN As He Prays For Mohbad Killa / Wizkid Spark Reactions As He Expresses Desire To Spill His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.