Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,939 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Subscribe For Your Showmax And Enjoy Discount - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Subscribe For Your Showmax And Enjoy Discount (90 Views)

How To Subscribe To Airtel #200 For 1GB Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe For Your Showmax And Enjoy Discount by peeps4u: 11:36am On Mar 20
Good day.

I am a Sales Executive with Multichoice NG, I present to you a showmax platform from multichoice where you get to watch sports and entertainment packages at very affordable rates on the go on your mobile phones. We have these plans available

Showmax (Entertainment) - N1,200 per month
Showmax (EPL only) - N2,900 per month
Showmax (EPL + Entertainment) - N3,200 per month.

The sport package shows all EPL matches and FA cup.

I can be reached on 0*9*0*6*2*2*1*0*8*5*6 (call and whatsapp). You will be attended to swiftly and professionally

A trial will convince you.

Enjoy entertainment and Sports on the go!
Re: Subscribe For Your Showmax And Enjoy Discount by peeps4u: 8:13pm On Mar 20
We are here for your showmax subscriptions

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Deals � / Advantages Of 4G Router With Ethernet And 5G Modem With Ethernet / Hp Probook 640 G2 | Core I5-7200u| 256gb | 8gb | Windows 11 Pro 64 Bits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.