Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,697 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? (429 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Winterhaven(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20
I loved this lady very much having been friends with her since secondary school but sadly we broke up in 2017 due to some issues. I was able to get over her and move on with my life, but problem is even though I've moved on from her, i still see her in my dreams and it never goes well.

Whenever i dream about her, I will be trying to talk to her but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. And when i wake up, i start feeling nostalgic, thinking about her and missing her. This happens to be a recurring theme which really drives me nuts.

Is this normal, is there anything i can do about this cos after seven years it seems it won't go away.
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by iamtardey: 2:22pm On Mar 20
🚶🏿
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by fyzaila: 4:36pm On Mar 20
Get a real replacement grin
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by talk2hb1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20
Winterhaven:
I loved this lady very much having been friends with her since secondary school but sadly we broke up in 2017 due to some issues. I was able to get over her and move on with my life, but problem is even though I've moved on from her, i still see her in my dreams and it never goes well.

Whenever i dream about her, I will be trying to talk to her but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. And when i wake up, i start feeling nostalgic, thinking about her and missing her. This happens to be a recurring theme which really drives me nuts.

Is this normal, is there anything i can do about this cos after seven years it seems it won't go away.
It’s normal, here is the way out:
Go get coconut water like 7litres a grounded hot pepper 🌶️. Soak the pepper in the coconut water for 7 days, buy a soap of your choice mix it with the pepper soaked in coconut water. Be bathing with it everyday after 7days to restore your sanity
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20
If she is fine,get a more beautiful girl to date
If she is hot,get urself a hotter girl.
Ur problem will be solved
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Autobot05: 8:09pm On Mar 20
This one na jazz o 😂
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Ballzproblem2: 8:14pm On Mar 20
be like this economy no dey affect you, cause na money I dey dream about it's no longer about women
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Mar 20
One night.
Re: What Is The Longest time It Took You To Get Over Someone After A Break Up? by Savedday2: 9:25pm On Mar 20
If you want to live long, never invest your emotion on any 9ja girl. Always ensure to use and dump them, by so doing, they will be the one trying to get over you not the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Anything That Has To Do With You & Husband- Mohbad’s Wife Sister / We Are All The Same! / A 2nd Hand Iphone4 4 Sell At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.