Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four (16080 Views)

Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals / Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by erniok(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22
AbuAeesha:

lolz, just be calm. u sef knw that such kind of crime won't fly without pple from that side u mentioned as accomplices.
perhaps u also skipped this while reading: "In the same month, officers attached to the Ojo Division of the Lagos State Police Command arrested two suspects, Magnus Nwonka, 42, and Imo Lawrence, 35, for possessing fake drinks."
In the same month refers to December 2023. Read to understand.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by writeprof(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22
May God help me to drink only water or home-made fruit drinks.

Parents using their monies to buy all manner of strange packaged drinks for their children to take to school in the name of snacks should DESIST. You will not use your hands to buy diseases and sicknesses for your children oh.

Parents, stop giving your children money to buy stuffs by themselves. They end up buying many of these nonsense deadly things packaged as drinks, sweets, or snacks.

The day I saw a child with cancer years ago was the day I stopped buying those drinks and any drinks for my children to take to school. It's for their good.

For those doing these evils, I pity them, especially their wives and children, as their
seeds will definitely bring forth fruits of whirlwind.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by PHAYOL81: 10:16pm On Mar 22
They don't have to include the names, who never knew the tribe that usually make this a habit?
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by PropertyBuying(f): 1:37am On Mar 23
aestake:

The people who loot your money should make the laws grin
Why? Can you substantiate this point?
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:11am On Mar 23
Perhaps TGE CAUSE OF LIVER AND KIDNEYS DISEASES embarassed
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by aestake: 6:31am On Mar 23
PropertyBuying:
You don't have electricity and water. That is the proof.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Brenbentondiaz: 4:32pm On Mar 23
Billionaires on the beat.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by aestake: 7:39pm On Apr 11
PropertyBuying:
No electricity and water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup / Amina Zubairu To Die For Killing Her Husband, Adamu Zubairu In Nasarawa / Fake Police Sergeant Arrested In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.