Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? (551 Views)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by SoNature(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22
Good evening, Nairalanders.

I trust your day was good.

Please I need some good ideas on the business I can start with #2.5 million.

I don't have a good job at the moment, so I decided to sell my car to raise some money to start a new business. So, please share your business ideas with me.

I am currently based in Kaduna, but I don't mind relocating to other parts of the country for a lucrative business.

Thank you for your business ideas in advance.

Thread created for @Edoreborn

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominique

Mods, please, please and please move it to front page to get more views and reactions.
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Zwooks: 9:52pm On Mar 22
Come and partner in my production business.. Invest 1.5, you get 1.5 at the end of the tenure. Send me money ke ? Come with lawyer and all, we draft agreement in person you see things on site. Wetin you dey find for Kaduna, is that a country ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Edoreborn: 9:53pm On Mar 22
SoNature:

I don't have a good job at the moment, so I decided to sell my car to raise some money to start a new business. So, please share your business ideas with me.

I am currently based in Kaduna, but I don't mind relocating to other parts of the country for a lucrative business.

Mods, please, please and please move it to front page to get more views and reactions.
tnx brother

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Sheuns(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22
If I tell you there’s a business you can do that’ll guarantee you decent profits margins in this current economic situation, I’m not being honest. There are, no doubt. But I cannot vouch for any business for now.

For someone that’s venturing into business world newly, I tell you one thing it’s going to be very difficult and exhausting.

Take your time to look around you, see problems people have and try to proffer solutions through business. It could be either rendering of services or selling products.

Don’t be too hasty to invest the money in any venture you’re not well grounded in. Take your time to learn the trade you may have chosen and start small.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02pm On Mar 22
SoNature:

Get this business ideas book for free on Google play Store https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/how-to-create-and-grow-your-wealth/
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Odin13: 10:16pm On Mar 22
You’re in the north already

Storage and animal farm..

Agriculture.
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Edoreborn: 10:28pm On Mar 22
Sheuns:
If I tell you there’s a business you can do that’ll guarantee you decent profits margins in this current economic situation, I’m not being honest. There are, no doubt. But I cannot vouch for any business for now.

For someone that’s venturing into business world newly, I tell you one thing it’s going to be very difficult and exhausting.

Take your time to look around you, see problems people have and try to proffer solutions through business. It could be either rendering of services or selling products.

Don’t be too hasty to invest the money in any venture you’re not well grounded in. Take your time to learn the trade you may have chosen and start small.

What kind of trade can one learn within short time?
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Skillsnigeria: 1:04am On Mar 23
Hmmm
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Twist4u: 1:20am On Mar 23
At the moment, Nigeria terrain is Not suitable for a lot businesses.

Note this..

before you venture into any business, learn the skills for 3 to 6 months, then invest knowledgeably

Currently, The only productive business is food sales. Humans most eat food. Buy in bulk and sell in either in bulk or in measures.

Success.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Edoreborn: 1:31am On Mar 23
Twist4u:
At the moment, Nigeria terrain is Not suitable for a lot businesses.

Note this..

before you venture into any business, learn the skills for 3 to 6 months, then invest knowledgeably

Currently, The only productive business is food sales. Humans most eat food. Buy in bulk and sell in either in bulk or in measures.

Success.

How about pos business? As per d food business,,am a man..
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Edoreborn: 6:57am On Mar 23
SoNature:

Good morning bro,, honestly av come under insult since I sold d car even from my wife n that is why I av to proof dem wrong..
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by kelvin1191(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23
If i'm the one, i will buy hardwood charcoal now and store while still managing the job till june-july when i will make the sale with over 60% ROI.
But if i'm to quit my job, i will buy the charcoal in the north central (benue, nassarawa, niger or taraba) and supply to south east or south-south with 20-30% ROI per trip.
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Libertyquezt(m): 7:34am On Mar 24
Business is the best to start, but despite how interesting some of them might seem, oga you can not handle certain things when they occur which might cost money(little or much). Even the ones you feel you have experience in. First few trial or period might be unpleasant. But after the storm, all will be good though.

However, if you feel you can not bear some challenges business come with, including but not limited to proactiveness, consistency, maturity, networking, resilience, patience, smartness, focus, diplomacy, digital marketing skill, without which you are not ready yet(some even had the above attributes but still fold up after few years), I would suggest investment in real estate.

Not just because of the economic potentials, but the fact that you still have numerous time to do other things(salary job or other side hustles). Once you found a genuine company or property that are verifiable from reputable, trustworthy seller(individual or company) in a good location, the rest is history. Raw land alone could earn you more than 100% RoI in a year. At least 30%.

Meanwhile, you might be wondering what direction to go about this opinion...

With my little experience, I would suggest you bring a lawyer to help you verify one of three landed properties I am aware of. You inspect, verify the documents at land registry and office of the surveyor general, even though it(the property) is from a reputable real estate company with many years of experience and examine other necessary things.

Time is NOT on your side to start experimenting. Which means... even if the business ricotchets and tumbles... you have money somewhere else to start over grin

Aside time factor, inflation rate when you want to start afresh...

My signature is active for contact. Time steals away your benefits in real estate. Act NOW!

NOT FINANCIAL ADVISE!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With #2.5 Million? by Kelklein(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25
open a super store - Provision

* rent a shop in a good location preferably a corner-shop facing the road for like 200 - 250k..

* furnish it.. build stands for another 250 - 300K...

* Buy Provision worth 1.8m (mostly edible food items and drinks and stock up..) Get a good secondhand deep freezer for like 200k or if you have anyone at home you currently use, take it to the shop

* Build up gradually or seek more funds to buy more stocks

* Be extremely discipline with your cash flow.. (don't use your business money for other purposes)

* In one year.. expand to a second superstore..

* You can do it, you have only got to believe and be disciplined..💪🏼💪🏼

*Good luck💢

(1) (Reply)

Business That Work In Student Village / Rice Importers/companies Wanted For Original Vietnam Rice / Get Your Verified Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.