Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? (311 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Ikembeku: 3:47pm On Mar 23
Mohaaaaaaaaaaaaamad

Kai

Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by SoNature(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23
These people are bitting more than they can chew. Russia and the United States may always disagree and bicker on a number of issues, but they are good friends when it comes to dealing with islamic terrorists! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Ikembeku: 3:56pm On Mar 23
SoNature:
These people are bitting more than they can chew. Russia and the United States may always disagree and bicker on a number of issues, but they are good friends when it comes to dealing with islamic terrorists! cheesy

Chinese says Islam is not a religion but a mental issue.

Search it and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Aboks(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23
Religion of piss
Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Depriest2020: 5:35pm On Mar 23
It isn't a sin to sing and dance in praising God.

Sing to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and the sound of a psalm, with trumpets and the sound of a horn” (Ps. 98:5-6)...

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Psalm 150:3

Infact there are about 77 bible verses where it is encouraged to sing praises and worship with instruments unto the Lord. Even in heaven that's what some Angels and the 24 elders does to God.

1 Like

Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Allahnafalsegod: 2:06pm On Mar 24
Depriest2020:
It isn't a sin to sing and dance in praising God.

Sing to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and the sound of a psalm, with trumpets and the sound of a horn” (Ps. 98:5-6)...

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Psalm 150:3

Infact there are about 77 bible verses where it is encouraged to sing praises and worship with instruments unto the Lord. Even in heaven that's what some Angels and the 24 elders does to God.

The death cult is always sad
Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by TheLastProphet: 2:10pm On Mar 24
Allahnafalsegod nd=129084565:

The death cult is always sad
ahswear I have never seen people so sad with life and living as head slammers
Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by agulion: 3:31pm On Mar 24
As a formal Yoruba Muslim ,, I saw heel,, I will never practice Islam again till I die
Re: Islam Islam Islam How Many Times I Call You? by Ikembeku: 10:15pm On Apr 26
Helinues how far allah today?

Beer dey for am To chillax o

(1) (Reply)

Drop 1 Topic That Can Cause Uproar Argument Here !! / Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace / Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.