Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,717 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Really Cause The Death Of Amaechi Muonagor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Really Cause The Death Of Amaechi Muonagor (234 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Cause The Death Of Amaechi Muonagor by Kimlarrybio(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24
Just in; Veteran Nollywood Actor Amaechi Muonagor succumbs in kidney disease after soughting for financial assistance from the public on 19th March 2024.

In 2016, there were numerous publications on websites that claimed Amaechi was very ill and suffering from diabetes. Since then, Amaechi hasn't appeared or featured in any movie. There have been rumours about him leaving the movie industry.

The legendary actor who has battling with chronic kidney disease, passed away on sunday morning March 24, at the age of 62.

His junior colleague, kingsley orji, who confirmed the sad news to instablog9ja said amaechi muonagor died in his residence in obosi idemili local government of anambra state.

More information below 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t-UzBKckKg?si=Jxe7guu6QJxDZ2_y

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Asked Me To Leave The Girlfriend I Had When I Became A Star (asake) / Nigerian Reporter Reveals Bobrisky Identified As Male In Court / Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.