Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict (4114 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Agozskey(m): 7:58am On Mar 25
So, I have been dating this girl for 2years now... For the first 7 months of the relationship I didn't touch her or have sex with her or anything, I respected her because my intentions were pure towards her, she was even the one asking for it sometimes but in insisted, I am a very busy guy, i am doing well for myself, I am a forex trader and I also sell iron rods in large scale, so l am financially okay.
January 2023 was wen we started having sex and she comes to meet me in my house, she comes once in a week, sometimes we can go two weeks seff, while sometimes she comes twice in a week, and it is not every time we have sex... It was even this last December our sex life improved... And mind u we have sex only once a week sometimes once in two weeks... Now, I noticed something... I am always the one initiating the sex all d time my girlfriend doesn't initiate sex at all, she doesn't tease me, she doesn't try to seduce me or anything like dat, sometimes we will be having sex and this girl will just go dry and she'll tell me she's dry dat it is paining her... This has happened not once, not twice, not thrive but countless times... Since I've been dating her I have only cummed three times... Because, she hardly gets wet for me.
Okay, I traveled to Uyo for a business reasons, I stayed 3 weeks and we have been chatting everyday telling ourselves how much we miss each other, I came back on Saturday... She came to see me yesterday and again, and she didn't touch me or tease me... Well, I was d one doing all d touching and kissing and when I wanted to penetrate she was dey as Bleep we didn't have sex again yesterday, she wasn't moved... And I am sexually fit, but she kills my morale... The funny thing is when she told me the story of her ex, she said her ex bleeps her almost everyday... So, after she left, I decided to bring up the topic and discus it with her, she told me *"I am sex addict "* , she said I only miss her body dat we should reduce the sex... I was surprised... So, having sex once in 2 weeks is now an addict...
I can't continue the relationship because I smell something fishy... Wah do I do guys?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by fnep2smooth(m): 8:03am On Mar 25
I can't continue the relationship because I smell something fishy.
That's what is happening, you baby get standby lover. Maybe you dey give her money that's why she dey come around steady

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:03am On Mar 25
Lol.

She does not have feelings for you anymore

She is no longer attracted to you.

Or SIMPly

Try to make it worthwhile for her

Take her out to cinema
Take her far from home
Make her happy in gifts
Try to win her back

Or REDily
Discard her
Replace her
Cut her off

Fact is she no want you.
Na you dey force am.
Leave her.

I can assure you that if you access her phone. You will know your next move

26 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by ttobizz(m): 8:05am On Mar 25
Agozskey:
So, I have been dating this girl for 2years now... For the first 7 months of the relationship I didn't touch her or have sex with her or anything, I respected her because my intentions were pure towards her, she was even the one asking for it sometimes but in insisted, I am a very busy guy, i am doing well for myself, I am a forex trader and I also sell iron rods in large scale, so l am financially okay.
January 2023 was wen we started having sex and she comes to meet me in my house, she comes once in a week, sometimes we can go two weeks seff, while sometimes she comes twice in a week, and it is not every time we have sex... It was even this last December our sex life improved... And mind u we have sex only once a week sometimes once in two weeks... Now, I noticed something... I am always the one initiating the sex all d time my girlfriend doesn't initiate sex at all, she doesn't tease me, she doesn't try to seduce me or anything like dat, sometimes we will be having sex and this girl will just go dry and she'll tell me she's dry dat it is paining her... This has happened not once, not twice, not thrive but countless times... Since I've been dating her I have only cummed three times... Because, she hardly gets wet for me.
Okay, I traveled to Uyo for a business reasons, I stayed 3 weeks and we have been chatting everyday telling ourselves how much we miss each other, I came back on Saturday... She came to see me yesterday and again, and she didn't touch me or tease me... Well, I was d one doing all d touching and kissing and when I wanted to penetrate she was dey as Bleep we didn't have sex again yesterday, she wasn't moved... And I am sexually fit, but she kills my morale... The funny thing is when she told me the story of her ex, she said her ex bleeps her almost everyday... So, after she left, I decided to bring up the topic and discus it with her, she told me *"I am sex addict "* , she said I only miss her body dat we should reduce the sex... I was surprised... So, having sex once in 2 weeks is now an addict...
I can't continue the relationship because I smell something fishy... Wah do I do guys?

Since you smell something fishy, you go find something bready take chop am o

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Zonefree(m): 8:07am On Mar 25
She's not into you.

A girl that truly loves you will wet just by seeing your face.

Lastly, for your sanity, stop addressing that girl as "My girlfriend".

26 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Godada(m): 8:14am On Mar 25

Dump her.

Get another one.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Wawelexy(m): 8:14am On Mar 25
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

She does not have feelings for you anymore

She is no longer attracted to you.

Or SIMPly

Try to make it worthwhile for her

Take her out to cinema
Take her far from home
Make her happy in gifts
Try to win her back

Or REDily
Discard her
Replace her
Cut her off

Fact is she no want you.
Na you dey force am.
Leave her.

I can assure you that if you access her phone. You will know your next move

Your first advice is out of it bro... That girl still wants her ex back... She missed the way he used to give her hot hot... This op is overfed and doing gentleman reason why she's not enjoying him. She only stays because of the money

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by advanceDNA: 8:24am On Mar 25
Agozskey:

First ..,....stop calling her your girlfriend...say "our" girl friend....because it's obvious some else is helping u service the engine.....its very obvious

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Agozskey(m): 8:31am On Mar 25
Wawelexy:

Your first advice is out of it bro... That girl still wants her ex back... She missed the way he used to give her hot hot... This op is overfed and doing gentleman reason why she's not enjoying him. She only stays because of the money
I don't do gentleman with her, she said I am rough... But, I'll end the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Lalami3232(m): 8:33am On Mar 25
After you don scatter her finish, you go come join us to call her borehole later. Her future husband is somewhere scattering someone's wife's kpekus also, so no issue sha.
I really don't have much to say to you sha, only thing I get to say be say "scatter the kpekus wella for the unfortunate man wey go inherit am" because na wetin una sabi. Funny enough, a man someday will inherit the borehole you drilled and he will say "pls respect my wife" cheesy angry. If you know wetin dey happen out there, you won't even think of marrying a non-virgin aka borehole. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Dexy4yah(m): 8:52am On Mar 25
Is either you are not her spec or you don't knack her the way her ex does.
But she can't leave you cuz you are financially bouyant.

Women are wired differently...some of them when you don't knack them the way their ex does...they won't enjoy having sex with you...that's why some of them eventually linkUp with their ex who changes their oil the way they rightly want it.

Her ex dey knack her everyday but yours is just ones or twice a week and she dey call you sex addict😂

That girl doesn't have feelings for you bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Aboks(m): 9:51am On Mar 25
U no no b4
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Talkisneeded: 10:08am On Mar 25
Maybe your sex game is bad, maybe she doesn't feel it again...
One of the two..

I sell herbs rho

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Agozskey(m): 10:17am On Mar 25
Talkisneeded:
One of the two..

I sell herbs rho
dry play...
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Agozskey(m): 10:17am On Mar 25
Talkisneeded:
One of the two..

I sell herbs rho
dey play...
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Starboytwo(m): 10:37am On Mar 25
Na only 1 babe you dey knack?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by keymatt(m): 10:46am On Mar 25
Stop wasting your time on things that will not help you.
JOIN this link and thank me later 😎

https:///TelIerUSDAirdropBot?start=r05550157460
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Juliearth(f): 11:25am On Mar 25
It is either she has a low libido or she is cheating. I won't advise you further on how to ease fornication.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by 22o62021: 11:26am On Mar 25
🙄

Our girlfriend told me this

The other guy she is dating recently, she told the guy that they should be having sex on e a month that she doesn't like sex

I nack her for straight 8 days

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Greenlyf: 11:38am On Mar 25
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by ashawopikin(m): 11:52am On Mar 25
She is not enjoying you, that her ex have widen everything, you are too much of a gentleman for her, the only reason she comes around is because you give her money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Cloudflare: 12:25pm On Mar 25
Oga move on!

That girl has someone else she's attracted to and enjoying sex with. She's tired of you and has since replaced you. Sooner or later she'll make the breakup official. Forget her and move on. Girls full everywhere dude, go out, meet different girls and knack them.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Kloenboi: 12:38pm On Mar 25
STDs everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by kalufelix(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25
Another vagina wahala... She weaponized sex for the first 7 months and you foolishly obliged and continued to provide for her...she already played on you...the very first day you approach a girl she already knows if she will f×hk you or not...any r/ship that starts with a verbal "no sex" agreement is a scam...there's already a d¡ck and she might just be looking for a provider or an attention giver..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Rokiat(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25
She has your replacement waiting in line already I am sure. A spare waiting.

Do her a favour and get her out this misery and dump her please.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by imagrg(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25
Don't listen to all these haters of women. They are bitter about women. I won't blame them though because of the games most women play.

My advice is that, no lady is a saint these days; they all play same games but be fair enough to make a choice and stick to her.
If you intend to keep her, let her know and also draw boundaries for her to curtail her 'behind the curtain' activities. If she's unrepentant, let her know too the reason why you are dropping her.
Remember, wives to some of these redpillers were once doing hookup and they are here advising you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Nicepoker(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25
Premium tears is available in large quantity grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by AfahaAbia(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25
Agozskey:

The sad news is that your girlfriend is not in to you, meaning she doesn't find u that attractive to get her in the mood. I am telling you this for a fact! Also don't rule out the fact that she may be in to some other guy she really likes and is giving it to her steady

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by SenecaTheYonger: 4:36pm On Mar 25
Your pre-intimacy is not good enough. Maybe her ex used to do more to turn her own. Maybe her ex used lube that’s why they could knack everyday.

You know lube exist for a reason right? Most women have FSD (female sexual dysfunction). It’s like erectile dysfunction for women.

If you like a girl and your prick doesn’t stand, does it mean you don’t like her?

Buy water based lube. Lubricate her oussy very well and bang her very well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by zed7: 4:47pm On Mar 25
Some ladies claim they get irritated when touched by guys they don't like. Sexual chemistry is a thing and if it's not there, call it off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by dkidd: 4:54pm On Mar 25
How una take dey tey for where no dey welcoming surprises me... I miss u I miss u too but u can't express it. She's using u for something else and it's not love or even lust. Better get out of the nonsense situation

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by AcadaWriter1: 5:12pm On Mar 25
Premium sobs is available in large quantity ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Harder To Find A 'good Man' Or A 'good Woman'? / Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.