Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC (271 Views)

Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Celestialsword: 5:55am On Mar 26
THE Ijaw National Congress (INC) has dismissed as fake and misleading, claims that Ijaw youths are planning coordinated attacks on military locations and facilities across the Niger Delta.

President of the INC, the parent Ijaw social cultural organisation, Prof Benjamin Okaba stated this on Sunday while reacting to an alleged intelligence report directing military formations in the region to be on high alert over the purported plan.

Describing the report as false and aimed at tarnishing the image of the Ijaw nation, Okaba said there was no such plan or any reason or justification that warrants contemplating such devilish plan by the Ijaw Youth Council, and any other organization in Ijaw land.

His words, “As the umbrella organisation of Ijaw people worldwide, our attention has been drawn to an orchestrated report aimed at pitching the Federal Government and military against the Ijaw nation.

“We have carried out diligent investigation and found out that the report is not only fake but a figment of the imagination of those who concocted and generated this delicate, devilish and unfortunate idea.

“The region needs peace, tranquility and development now more than ever and we are all united as Ijaw people in condemning the dastardly acts of the criminals who killed the officers and men of the Nigerian Army.

“We, however, wish to reiterate as in our earlier statements on this subject matter that the military should be more professional in fishing out the culprits. More damages should not be inflicted on the innocent indigenes and that justice be tampered with mercy to the extent of exempting the innocent citizens of the affected communities in their reprisal operations.

“We also wish to use this opportunity to warn and advice members of the political class within and outside the region that they should not take their desperate politics beyond the level of decency.

“The originators of this evil and very dangerous plot are the true enemies of the Ijaw nation.”

He, therefore called on all well meaning Nigerians and particularly the military authorities “to disregard this fake and unfounded rumour and treat it as such.”

© 2024 Vanguard Media Limited,
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Enale: 5:57am On Mar 26
The youths are wiser now

1 Like

Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by JASONjnr(m): 6:02am On Mar 26
Someone said, why would the military launch a counter attack? Why didn't they apply a civil method of investing the perpetrators and deal with them alone? Why attack innocent people just because a set of officers were killed?

But nobody slaps back officers who assault Nigerians answering important calls on military checkpoints? Same checkpoint that criminals will attack and the useless army will take on their heels....
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Morenikeji090(m): 6:04am On Mar 26
Lol una for plan am and see how military go kill una finish lol
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Morenikeji090(m): 6:04am On Mar 26
Lol una for plan am and see how military go finish una lol
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by SisterAnn(f): 6:07am On Mar 26
JASONjnr:
Someone said, why would the military launch a counter attack? Why didn't they apply a civil method of investing the perpetrators and deal with them alone? Why attack innocent people just because a set of officers why killed?

But nobody slaps back officers who assault Nigeriabs answering important calls on military checkpoints? Same checkpoint that criminals will attack and the useless army will take on their heels....
Jason, did you wake and bake? E get why I dey ask.
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by SisterAnn(f): 6:09am On Mar 26
The military should not rest on their oars shaa or they will be suya.
They have fetched ant infested firewoods long ago and there's general apathy towards them in the better south.
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Dnet21: 6:16am On Mar 26
Someone said the youths are wiser now? How
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by JASONjnr(m): 6:18am On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Jason, did you wake and bake? E get why I dey ask.

Nne, I was one time assaulted by this guys.....

My mum wasn't feeling strong and I was driving and while approaching their checkpoint, I alighted and received the call from my sister. An officer approached me but I was still on the call. He waited for me to finish the call, all for him to start ranting that I disrespected him and that I had no rights to answer calls on a checkpoint.

I kept quiet all through and was ignoring the calls from my sister who was at the hospital and I needed to be fed with updates on her health and what the doctor was saying.

He later asked me to leave. After delaying me for hours! I had to put on the AC while he was under the sun vexing for his ancestors!
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Toeyota: 6:19am On Mar 26
Morenikeji090:
Lol una for plan am and see how military go kill una finish lol
Stop fooling around
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Morenikeji090(m): 6:20am On Mar 26
Abeg pee off my comment jare
Toeyota:

Stop fooling around
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by boxypane(m): 6:20am On Mar 26
This matter Should be handled with care. The military is overstretched already.
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by SisterAnn(f): 6:22am On Mar 26
JASONjnr:

Nne, I was one time assaulted by this guys.....

My mum wasn't feeling strong and I was driving and while approaching their checkpoint, I alighted and received the call from my sister. An officer approached me but I was still on the call. He waited for me to finish the call, all for him to start ranting that I disrespected him and that I had no rights to answer calls on a checkpoint.

I kept quiet all through and was ignoring the calls from my sister who was at the hospital and I needed to be fed with updates on her health and what the doctor was saying.

He later asked me to leave. After delaying me for hours! I had to put on the AC while he was under the sun vexing for his ancestors!
Hahaha 😃.

Why asked if you woke and baked is because of the volume of misspelling in that your post, unlike this one I'm quoting now. 😀 I wanted to say change your supplier. 😃
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by SisterAnn(f): 6:25am On Mar 26
Dnet21:
Someone said the youths are wiser now? How
Because a video of child bandits in full military regalia went viral few days ago. Is it not wisdom that led them into banditry? 😀
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by JASONjnr(m): 6:28am On Mar 26
SisterAnn:
Hahaha 😃.

Why asked if you woke and baked is because of the volume of misspelling in that your post, unlike this one I'm quoting now. 😀 I wanted to say change your supplier. 😃

Nne, na the Colos 😂😂

But sha, I deh hurry for work and I no wan enter traffic. I say make I come comment small before I enter road!

1 Like

Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by SisterAnn(f): 6:32am On Mar 26
JASONjnr:

Nne, na the Colos 😂😂

But sha, I deh hurry for work and I no wan enter traffic. I say make I come comment small before I enter road!
Hahaha 😃
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Idun2024(f): 6:33am On Mar 26
Hehehehe
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Aboks(m): 6:39am On Mar 26
Make dem try am na
no be to deny
Make we see who go cry last
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by ehikwe22: 8:59pm On Mar 28
Morenikeji090:
Lol una for plan am and see how military go finish una lol

Dey there dey make mouth. Militants used Nigerian army do target practice. Times have changed and boys dey press now only few people dey ready to carry gun. If not, Nigeria military no reach. They're only strong with civilians
Re: Our Youths Not Planning Any Attack On Military Locations In Niger Delta --INC by Morenikeji090(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28
Mumu a clown like you
ehikwe22:

Dey there dey make mouth. Militants used Nigerian army do target practice. Times have changed and boys dey press now only few people dey ready to carry gun. If not, Nigeria military no reach. They're only strong with civilians

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Management Team For Education Loan Fund (NELFUND) / The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Supporters & Their Fake Love For Nigeria / Yahaya Bello Unravels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.