Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 (112 Views)

How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? / Protest Against The Hike In AAUA Tuition Fee. / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 by Oluwatosin2222: 8:16am On Mar 28
Hello everyone, Please, i'd like to know if EDU101 is a prerequisite course in AAUA.
My sister mistakenly wrote the wrong matriculation number during the exam (the last digit precisely), and we are thinking of several options. She already told her level adviser, who also happens to be the lecturer for the course but i'm just scared cause I know the implication of this mistake.
Re: Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 by oluwatobi01(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28
Oluwatosin2222:
Hello everyone, Please, i'd like to know if EDU101 is a prerequisite course in AAUA.
My sister mistakenly wrote the wrong matriculation number during the exam (the last digit precisely), and we are thinking of several options. She already told her level adviser, who also happens to be the lecturer for the course but i'm just scared cause I know the implication of this mistake.

Let her write a letter through the level coordinator, through the HOD and to the Dean of Faculty of Education, indicating her mistake.

She might get lucky and her script might be recall for rectification. Delay might be dangerous.

And to your question, all EDU courses are compulsory courses though may not be necessarily a perequiste in registering for other core courses buh when failed, they will be registered and pass before graduation.

I schooled at AAUA, Biochem 2018.
Re: Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 by Oluwatosin2222: 9:25am On Apr 02
Alright..thank you so much
Re: Prerequisite Courses In Aaua Faculty Of Eduaction Year 1 by oluwatobi01(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02
Oluwatosin2222:
Alright..thank you so much

U are welcome Oluwatosin2222

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Schools Offering Aeronautical Engineering In Nigeria / How much would you buy these sites? / Simple Trick On How To Solve Basic Maths Involving Positive And Negative Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.