Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi (944 Views)

ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:29pm On Mar 31
By Ayodeji Oyewumi

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free

I have decided to lay before all Nigerians the TRUTH, by making a comparative performance analysis of Lagos State under the eight years Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration, and Anambra State under the eight year of Peter Obi using the globally a claimed key development indicators. Please, walk with me.

The famous Biblical parable of the talents is one I love so much, and I because its lessons can be taught across all generations.

This is the first of a three parts comparative performance analysis series on the two administrations over the corresponding periods.

Considering the glaring disparity in economic status of the two states, a casual look might suggest to some people that this analysis is unfair to compare Lagos State with Anambra State. Maybe people having such sentiments are right, after all why would anyone compare. But there is no harm still doing the comparison using globally acceptable parameters.

Lagos State is reputed to be the Toast of Africa – from the Portuguese, to the British, to the locals and and Nigeria as a whole, everyone just want her Lagos.

Anambra State, on the other hand, was left in ruins after the civil war of the late 1960s (imagine what’s happening in Ukraine currently)

However, like the lessons taught in the parable of the talents, we still have to be accountable with the little we HAVE, if we want to be entrusted with more.

So, here we will be looking at the performance of BAT between 2003 a d and 2007), and PO between the 2007 and 2014) using key development indicators

Everything I will be sharing are verifiable facts from verifiable sources.
Below are growth indicators often used by development economist to access low-middle income countries, hence we will be using it here:
1.) Gross National Income per Capita
2.) Life Expectancy
3.) Human Development Index (HDI)
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

My data source is from the renowned Global Data Lab (GDL) – an independent data and research centre at the Institute of Management Research, Radboud University, Netherlands
https:///QiNTogrb6c

GDL started compiling data from 2003, hence BAT’s performance is evaluated from 2003

1.) Global National Income Per Capita

The Lagos State Government under BAT (2003-2007): In 2003, the GNI of the state stood at about N8.887billion, and in 2007 at about N9.218billion, a growth of 3.72%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, GNI stood at N9.218billion and in 2014 at N9.303billion, a growth of 0.92%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the GNI of the state stood at N8.823billion, and in 2014 at about N9.220billion, a growth of 4.50% ✅

2.) Life Expectancy
BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, life expectancy rate in Lagos State stood at 55.40 years, and in 2007 at 56.80 pears, a growth of 2.54%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, life expectancy of Lagos State st at 56.81 years, and in 2014 at 58.21 years, a growth of 2.46%.

Anambra (2007-2014): In 2007, life expectancy stood at about 53.55 years, in 2014 at 58.97 years, a growth of 10.12% ✅

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the HDI of Lagos State stood at about 0.610%, and in 2007 at 0.630%, a growth of 3.28%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, the HDI stood at 0.630%, and in 2014 at 0.644%, a growth of 5.40%

Anambra (2007-2014): In 2007, HDI was at 0.569%, and in 2014 at 0.65%, a growth of 15.82% ✅

4.) Health Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the health index of Lagos State stood at 0.545%, and in 2007 at 0.566%, a growth of 3.85%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, 2021 it stood at 0.566%, and in 2014 at 0.588%, a growth of 3.89%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the health index of the state stood at 0.516%, and in 2014 at 0.600%, a growth of 16.30% ✅

5.) Educational Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the educational index of Lagos State was about 0.645%, in 2007 at 0.634%, a DECLINE of -0.011%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, it was at 0.634%, in 2014 at 0.702%, a growth of 10.73%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the educational index was at 0.560%, in 2014 at 0.686%, a growth of 22.5% ✅

6.) Income Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the income index of Lagos State was about 0.647%, in 2007 at 0.697%, a growth of 7.73%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, it was at 0.697%, in 2014 at 0.710%, a growth of 1.86%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the income index of the State was at 0.637%, in 2014 at 0.697%, a growth of 9.42% ✅

From the above six development indicators used in measuring public governance performance in low-middle income country, Anambra State under Peter Obi outperformed Lagos State of Baba Tunde Fashola and Bola Ahmed Tinubu in ALL criteria.

Factoring internally generated revenue (IGR), level of investments in Lagos State since the colonial days compared with the devastation of the civil war that affected Anambra State and the entire South Eastern part of Nigeria, it is safe to say Peter Obi administration of men and resources is in a league on his own.

So, comparing Lagos State with Anambra State in terms of the globally accepted developmental indicators is an INSULT to Anambra State under the leadership of Peter Obi.

As if that were not enough, let’s look at the departing gift Peter Obi presented to Anambra State compared to what Bola Ahmed Tinubu left for Lagos State.

To proof that Peter Obi’s education at Harvard Business School, Kellog School of Management, Oxford & Cambridge weren’t just for fun, in his handover note he left local and foreign denominated investment savings in billions of Naira and cash savings for the state as can be seen as attached and verified https:///5G0HrXm6J1

As seen in one of the images, the investment had a MINIMUM of two years maturity period before the state can sell part of it for liquidity.

In the attached images, one can see how the government that succeeded Peter Obi generated funds from the investments he made on behalf of the state https:///CXEZINVyys

These are funds, Peter Obi could have easily stolen, like many governors in Nigeria shamelessly do.

Show me any servant leader in Nigeria’s history, at least since 1999, who can compare with Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, he did all of this and still chose to deprive himself of ALL benefits and entitlements as an ex-governor, having refused to be receiving pensions and other benefits.

Contrast that with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who left office with N27 billion in the treasury and a whopping N100billion debt for which his successor increased to over N400 billion.

https:///He623KsX7s

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705170274.html

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:33pm On Mar 31
[quote author=Devil1Messenger
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 7:35pm On Mar 31
My own curiosity is about the wicked of Obi's predecessors cos they just decided to erased all the projects and achievements of Peter Obi in Anambra state.

His predecessors should be sued for deliberately erasing Obi's legacy in Anambra state

8 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by harqinhola(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31
YOU GO EXPLAIN TIRE 😅😅😅😅😅😅

8 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 7:36pm On Mar 31
Some people no even dey know their mates.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:41pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

The self-serving leader also proposed huge renumeration in the form of a juicy package of pension, official accommodation and other for himself for life as seen in the image below.

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31
Lamba king should be compared with Yahya Bello and Ortom.... Trying to white wash him by comparing him with people like Tinubu will not make his term as a failed governor become successful.

As in even in this long write up that I skimed through, there is no legacy project, not even one that was starated by him and completed by another person.

If you were comparing Tinubu with Donald Duke na, I for understand .

If you want to test this your long article, put a 40 seater bus in any town of your choice and write "Free Bus to Lagos" Put a smaller 20 seater bus and write "Free Bus to Anambra where Peter Obi was once a governor", even the driver of the Anambra bus will go and join the one going to Lagos

Devil1Messenger:
By Ayodeji Oyewumi

Show me any servant leader in Nigeria’s history, at least since 1999, who can compare with Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:42pm On Mar 31
helinues:
My own curiosity is about the wicked of Obi's predecessors cos they just decided to erased all the projects and achievements of Peter Obi in Anambra state.

His predecessors should be sued for deliberately erasing Obi's legacy in Anambra state
Yh
I know you will be the first to reply it

Links are attached
Kindly go through the links
You dont have to be deliberately stupid all the time

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:43pm On Mar 31
9jatriot:
Lamba king should be compared with Yahya Bello and Ortom.... Trying to white wash him by comparing him with people like Tinubu will not make his term as a failed governor become successful. As in even in this long write up that I skimed through, there is no legacy project, not even one that was starated by him and completed by another person.

If you want to test this your grammar, put a 40 seater bus in any town of your choice and write "Free Bus to Lagos" Put a smaller 20 seater bus and write "Free Bus to Anambra where Peter Obi was once a governor", even the driver of the bus will go and join the one going to Lagos

Lolz
U guys lack basic sense so I'm not surprised at all😂

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 7:47pm On Mar 31
EIGHT PO Threads on the first page 😳🙆🏾

😂🤣

Nairaland na Obi Headquarters

Soon Tunde go beat una 👊🏾😁
Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by opamoses1: 7:49pm On Mar 31
Campaign after election.

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:51pm On Mar 31
opamoses1:
Campaign after election.
Lolz
This is not campaign
This stuff has been in the internet since 2022
I only brought it here because the misinformation going on in this forum is too much
A simple google search will bring this up

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by opamoses1: 7:55pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
This is not campaign
This stuff has been in the internet since 2022
I only brought it here because the misinformation going on in this forum is too much
A simple google search will bring this up
According to the present day governor of Anambra, debunk the below 👇

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by opamoses1: 7:57pm On Mar 31
9jatriot:
Lamba king should be compared with Yahya Bello and Ortom.... Trying to white wash him by comparing him with people like Tinubu will not make his term as a failed governor become successful. As in even in this long write up that I skimed through, there is no legacy project, not even one that was starated by him and completed by another person.

If you want to test this your grammar, put a 40 seater bus in any town of your choice and write "Free Bus to Lagos" Put a smaller 20 seater bus and write "Free Bus to Anambra where Peter Obi was once a governor", even the driver of the bus will go and join the one going to Lagos

Ikpeazu or Theodore Orji will be better. Even Peter Obi prefers to live in Tinubu's Lagos than Peter Obi's Anambra.

😂😂😂 At the free bus hypothesis.

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 7:59pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Yh
I know you will be the first to reply it

Links are attached
Kindly go through the links
You dont have to be deliberately stupid all the time

Abeg make una stop taking your jokes too far.

Obi which I know na kolanut

7 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Nonexisting1: 8:01pm On Mar 31
The truth is like a pregnancy, you can't hide it no matter how you try it. Even if you decide to stay indoors, nosey friends and neighbors will always find a way.

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 8:05pm On Mar 31
opamoses1:

Ikpeazu or Theodore Orji will be better. Even Peter Obi prefers to live in Tinubu's Lagos than Peter Obi's Anambra.

Walahi, this comparison na big insult to intelligent minds. Peter Obi and Ortom na Dem dey the same level politically

7 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:26pm On Mar 31
opamoses1:

According to the present day governor of Anambra, debunk the below 👇
I keep saying it that u guys are too dull 🤣🤣
U will not make ur research but run with propagandas and lies from oppositions

Soludo anger with Obi was that he refused to use APGA to contest for presidency when he was offered that position.
Secondly, when Obi was leaving office, Soludo wanted to be his successor but Obi told him he will not anoint anybody. So Soludo lost at the primaries and he started beefing him.

Back to the rubbish headline
There is no report in 2005 as NBS didnt take statistics
But in 2003/4, they did and the poverty rate was about 41.5% not what Soludo is saying.

In 2010, they did another one and it was 53%

In 2019, they did again and it fell to 14%

Now Obi became governor in 2006 and was impeached multiple times by PDP dominated house of assembly because he refused to share state money with them, infact it was in 2008 that he fully settled

Now we dont have report of the poverty rate in Anambra from 2004 to then 2008 that Obi was fully settled, it could have grow from the 41% to over that 53% in those years. Neither do we have report of it in 2014 when he left office.
But one thing is sure, it declined from 53% in 2010 to 14% in 2019

So it will madness and bitterness for a whole professor of economy to use that statistics to now judge Obi

Can Soludo or u tell us the poverty rate in Anambra in 2008 or even 2006 and 2014 that obi left office.

I keep saying this, you people can easily be deceived by propagandas that is why you al run with it.
Before i decided on Obi, i made my extensive research. I didn't let the propagandas and lies goes through me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:34pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Walahi, this comparison na big insult to intelligent minds. Peter Obi and Ortom na Dem dey the same level politically
Lolz
Grow sense old man
The joke is on you

We all know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 8:37pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Grow sense old man
The joke is on you

We all know the truth

Devil1messenger, ordinary your moniker's name already indicated your motives and intentions.

Even if other NL's are not aware about your modus of operandi, me dey keen on am, all your moniker's name na just something disturbing name yet you would want to be claiming saint or holy when your cats have already been out of bag

6 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:37pm On Mar 31
opamoses1:

Lolz
Tinubu Lagos 🤣

Very soon we will start hearing Mohammed Abuja when the capital of Nigeria will be relocated
By then, Mohammed the governor that will now take over the state will say he built it from scratch 🤣🤣
That period go dey funny

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:45pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Devil1messenger, ordinary your moniker's name already indicated your motives and intentions.

Even if other NL's are not aware about your modus of operandi, me dey keen on am, all your moniker's name na just something disturbing name yet you would want to be claiming saint or holy when your cats have already been out of bag
Lolz
🤣🤣
Devil1messenger is no saint and i dont claim saint
I set the record straight
The lies and propaganda u guys operate here daily must be corrected
We all cant be dull and mad like u guys
Statistics was posted for u and i expected u to at least read through but instead u are running away with propagandas as usual🤣
U stationed yourself on nairaland waiting for any post about Obi
U even use different monikers to reply yourself 🤣
We all know u on this platform and ur operations😁
This job must be difficult aswaer

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 8:48pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
🤣🤣
Devil1messenger is no saint and i dont claim saint
I set the record straight
The lies and propaganda u guys operate here daily must be corrected
We all are not dull
Statistics was posted for u and expected u to very but instead running away with propagandas 🤣
U stationed yourself on nairaland waiting for any post about Obi
U even use different monikers to reply yourself 🤣
This job must be difficult aswaer

Comparing Peter Obi with Ordinary Ambode would only expose the disastrous wasted 8 years of Peter Obi as Anambra state governor.

In all the 8 years of Peter Obi as Anambra state governor, he generated meager N2bn as IGR, same Anambra with high potentials..

Nigeria and Nigerians dont need a calamity like Peter Obi
Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:54pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Comparing Peter Obi with Ordinary Ambode would only expose the disastrous wasted 8 years of Peter Obi as Anambra state governor.

In all the 8 years of Peter Obi as Anambra state governor, he generated meager N2bn as IGR, same Anambra with high potentials..

Nigeria and Nigerians dont need a calamity like Peter Obi
How is IGR an indicator for development Helinues? 🤣🤣🤣 which kind of world are u in?
Please go through the post. I even mentioned IGR
It is now clear u didn't read through😂
U just stupidly comment as e come ur mind.

Yes Ambode 4years dust Tinubu and fashola. I can attest to that with my full chest.
From oshodi to Alimosho to agege to epe
There is nowhere in Lagos that ambode didn't touch but because he refused to share state money, he wasn't allowed to continue by the power that be
That was when i know yorubas are truly cowards
Ambo for Sanwo😂
Abeg nor kee me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 9:00pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

How is IGR an indicator for development Helinues? 🤣🤣🤣 which kind of world are u in?
Please go through the post. I even mentioned IGR
It is now clear u didn't read through😂
U just stupidly comment as e come ur mind.

Yes Ambode 4years dust Tinubu and fashola. I can attest to that with my full chest.
From oshodi to Alimosho to agege to epe
There is nowhere in Lagos that ambode didn't touch but because he refused to share state money, he wasn't allowed to continue by the power that be
That was when i know yorubas are truly cowards
Ambo for Sanwo😂
Abeg nor kee me with laugh

What was the Lagos IGR during Obi's tenure as Anambra governor? What was ordinary Imo state Igr around 2014, N8bn yet the acclaimed corrupt free Obi claimed of generating meager N2bn, he was just clueless to create new means of generating new income in that small Anambra state

Calamity like Peter Obi can never get close to the highest political seat of power in Nigeria. even God forbids calamity things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Judgementa1: 9:03pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:
By Ayodeji Oyewumi

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free

I have decided to lay before all Nigerians the TRUTH, by making a comparative performance analysis of Lagos State under the eight years Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration, and Anambra State under the eight year of Peter Obi using the globally a claimed key development indicators. Please, walk with me.

The famous Biblical parable of the talents is one I love so much, and I because its lessons can be taught across all generations.

This is the first of a three parts comparative performance analysis series on the two administrations over the corresponding periods.

Considering the glaring disparity in economic status of the two states, a casual look might suggest to some people that this analysis is unfair to compare Lagos State with Anambra State. Maybe people having such sentiments are right, after all why would anyone compare. But there is no harm still doing the comparison using globally acceptable parameters.

Lagos State is reputed to be the Toast of Africa – from the Portuguese, to the British, to the locals and and Nigeria as a whole, everyone just want her Lagos.

Anambra State, on the other hand, was left in ruins after the civil war of the late 1960s (imagine what’s happening in Ukraine currently)

However, like the lessons taught in the parable of the talents, we still have to be accountable with the little we HAVE, if we want to be entrusted with more.

So, here we will be looking at the performance of BAT between 2003 a d and 2007), and PO between the 2007 and 2014) using key development indicators

Everything I will be sharing are verifiable facts from verifiable sources.
Below are growth indicators often used by development economist to access low-middle income countries, hence we will be using it here:
2.) Life Expectancy
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

My data source is from the renowned Global Data Lab (GDL) – an independent data and research centre at the Institute of Management Research, Radboud University, Netherlands

GDL started compiling data from 2003, hence BAT’s performance is evaluated from 2003

The Lagos State Government under BAT (2003-2007): In 2003, the GNI of the state stood at about N8.887billion, and in 2007 at about N9.218billion, a growth of 3.72%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, GNI stood at N9.218billion and in 2014 at N9.303billion, a growth of 0.92%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the GNI of the state stood at N8.823billion, and in 2014 at about N9.220billion, a growth of 4.50% ✅

2.) Life Expectancy
BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, life expectancy rate in Lagos State stood at 55.40 years, and in 2007 at 56.80 pears, a growth of 2.54%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, life expectancy of Lagos State st at 56.81 years, and in 2014 at 58.21 years, a growth of 2.46%.

Anambra (2007-2014): In 2007, life expectancy stood at about 53.55 years, in 2014 at 58.97 years, a growth of 10.12% ✅

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the HDI of Lagos State stood at about 0.610%, and in 2007 at 0.630%, a growth of 3.28%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, the HDI stood at 0.630%, and in 2014 at 0.644%, a growth of 5.40%

Anambra (2007-2014): In 2007, HDI was at 0.569%, and in 2014 at 0.65%, a growth of 15.82% ✅

4.) Health Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the health index of Lagos State stood at 0.545%, and in 2007 at 0.566%, a growth of 3.85%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, 2021 it stood at 0.566%, and in 2014 at 0.588%, a growth of 3.89%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the health index of the state stood at 0.516%, and in 2014 at 0.600%, a growth of 16.30% ✅

5.) Educational Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the educational index of Lagos State was about 0.645%, in 2007 at 0.634%, a DECLINE of -0.011%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, it was at 0.634%, in 2014 at 0.702%, a growth of 10.73%.

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the educational index was at 0.560%, in 2014 at 0.686%, a growth of 22.5% ✅

6.) Income Index

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003, the income index of Lagos State was about 0.647%, in 2007 at 0.697%, a growth of 7.73%.

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007, it was at 0.697%, in 2014 at 0.710%, a growth of 1.86%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007, the income index of the State was at 0.637%, in 2014 at 0.697%, a growth of 9.42% ✅

From the above six development indicators used in measuring public governance performance in low-middle income country, Anambra State under Peter Obi outperformed Lagos State of Baba Tunde Fashola and Bola Ahmed Tinubu in ALL criteria.

Factoring internally generated revenue (IGR), level of investments in Lagos State since the colonial days compared with the devastation of the civil war that affected Anambra State and the entire South Eastern part of Nigeria, it is safe to say Peter Obi administration of men and resources is in a league on his own.

So, comparing Lagos State with Anambra State in terms of the globally accepted developmental indicators is an INSULT to Anambra State under the leadership of Peter Obi.

As if that were not enough, let’s look at the departing gift Peter Obi presented to Anambra State compared to what Bola Ahmed Tinubu left for Lagos State.

To proof that Peter Obi’s education at Harvard Business School, Kellog School of Management, Oxford & Cambridge weren’t just for fun, in his handover note he left local and foreign denominated investment savings in billions of Naira and cash savings for the state as can be seen as attached and verified https:///5G0HrXm6J1

As seen in one of the images, the investment had a MINIMUM of two years maturity period before the state can sell part of it for liquidity.

In the attached images, one can see how the government that succeeded Peter Obi generated funds from the investments he made on behalf of the state https:///CXEZINVyys

These are funds, Peter Obi could have easily stolen, like many governors in Nigeria shamelessly do.

Meanwhile, he did all of this and still chose to deprive himself of ALL benefits and entitlements as an ex-governor, having refused to be receiving pensions and other benefits.

Contrast that with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who left office with N27 billion in the treasury and a whopping N100billion debt for which his successor increased to over N400 billion.

https:///He623KsX7s

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705170274.html

Make una dey try lie small now

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 9:06pm On Mar 31
helinues:

What was the Lagos IGR during Obi's tenure as Anambra governor? What was ordinary Imo state Igr around 2014, N8bn yet the acclaimed corrupt free Obi claimed of generating meager N2bn, he was just clueless to create new means of generating new income in that small Anambra state

Calamity like Peter Obi can never get close to the highest political seat of power in Nigeria. even God forbids calamity things
I will help you
Anybody can come and start taxing every fowl and goat to get high IGR that is why IGR is not a recognised parameter for measuring development
Helinues try dey comment with sense sometimes
Alot of people have corrected u on this and u keep repeating it

2.) Life Expectancy
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

2.) Life Expectancy

4.) Health Index

5.) Educational Index

6.) Income Index

1 Like

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Judgementa1: 9:07pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

I will help you
Anybody can come and start taxing every fowl and goat to get high IGR that is why IGR is a recognised parameter for measuring development

2.) Life Expectancy
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

2.) Life Expectancy

4.) Health Index

5.) Educational Index

6.) Income Index

1 Like

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 9:09pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

I will help you
Anybody can come and start taxing every fowl and goat to get high IGR that is why IGR is a recognised parameter for measuring development

2.) Life Expectancy
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

2.) Life Expectancy

4.) Health Index

5.) Educational Index

6.) Income Index

Your quarter cleverness is stale. Is IGR same as GNI?

Without even bother to post the achievements of his Excellency Tinubu in Lagos which are still visible till today, how come all the achievements of Peter Obi have been erased to the extent that you guys can make reference to them for physical verification?
Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 9:12pm On Mar 31
Judgementa1:

Make una dey try lie small now
Lolz
Show us the year too that post was made🤣🤣
That was in 2017 when Obi was in PDP and presenting a candidate to challenge APGA
So everything na politics 😂
I dont know how to post a video here, i would have shared the video of former taraba state governors saying he asked same Obiano where he see money to build Airport and he said it is the money Obi left behind😂

U think is to share half screenshots everywhere 😂
Do u go through the links?

Here is the link of that video
Goan watch it
U dont have to dull like others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6H4YNRTMWY?si=b4TRSjrJ9AYdVUZr

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 9:26pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Your quarter cleverness is stale. Is IGR same as GNI?

Without even bother to post the achievements of his Excellency Tinubu in Lagos which are still visible till today, how come all the achievements of Peter Obi have been erased to the extent that you guys can make reference to them for physical verification?
Erased?🤣🤣
Helinues try dey talk truth sometimes
Few days ago, Someone posted roads and bridges done by Obi and you commented on that post
Baba try wash this hatred off your face small
Obi legacy stands gidigba and tall in Anambra till day
Travel there and see

Secondly, GNI is not IGR
IGR is internally generated revenue
GNI is gross national income - the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) plus the income it receives from overseas sources.
Simply put,
GNI is an alternative to gross domestic product (GDP)

Why u dull like this na🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by helinues: 9:29pm On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Erased?🤣🤣
Helinues try dey talk truth sometimes
Few days ago, Someone posted roads and bridges done by Obi and you commented on that post
Baba try wash this hatred off your face small
Obi legacy stands gidigba and tall in Anambra till day
Travel there and see

Secondly, GNI is not IGR
IGR is internally generated revenue
GNI is gross national income - the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) plus the income it receives from overseas sources.
Simply put,
GNI is an alternative to gross domestic product (GDP)

Why u dull like this na🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Like I have been saying, the final destination for the liars na ISS.

Post the link of the thread, post the screenshot of my comments on same thread.

We no dey get time for back and forth argument, provide your facts and evidence(s)

1,2,3 set go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Isere And The Failed Attempt To Sell A Man Who Failed WAEC At 36 / Why Obj Refused To Declare 19/4/2007 As Public Holiday / Do You Dislike Being Western African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.