Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

CHOP; April 2024 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHOP; April 2024 (151 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 7:56am On Apr 01
Praise GOD

Intercession 1: Father, thank You for Your manifest presence in our midst and individual lives all through the month of March, which has resulted in diverse blessings upon our lives –

Psa. 103:1-2: 103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Intercession 2: FATHER, thank YOU for the influx of great multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and for opening every form of grave in the life of every worshipper by YOUR resurrection power
Ezek. 37:12: 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Intercession 3: FATHER, ignite a new dimension of passion for souls in the heart of every single winner, resulting in the unprecedented invasion of multitudes into our services.
Psa. 69:9: 9 For the zeal of THINE house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree that every gang up against the continuous growth of this Church be crushed, resulting in the continuous influx of abiding multitudes into this church.
Job 5:12: HE disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 9:38am On Apr 06
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 2nd April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree the possession of everywhere the soles of our feet shall tread upon in our soul-winning endeavors all through this month and beyond.

Jos. 1:3: Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every of our new converts in this prophetic season, be compelled into all our services this month and beyond.

Jn. 10:28:‭‭ And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions all through this month and beyond, leading to the explosive growth of this church.

Act. 6:7: And the Word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn all our cells to spiritual storehouses where the destinies of men and women are preserved and established.

Obad.17: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let there be an eruption of signs and wonders in all our services this month, thereby drawing multitudes into the Kingdom and this church.

Act. 9:34-35: [34] And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately. [35] And all that dwelt at Lydda and Saron saw him, and turned to the Lord.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Psa. 55:17 ‭‭Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: And He shall hear my voice.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 9:55am On Apr 06
Praise GOD

Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, 3rd April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree that the veil over the hearts of men be torn off across our harvest field this week, thereby leading many to salvation.

2 Cor. 3:14: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Intercession 2: FATHER, turn all our new converts into living wonders thereby, establishing them in the faith and in this Church for life.

Isa. 8:18: Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion._

Intercession 3: FATHER, let this church yet experience new dimensions of growth, far above all we ever knew, all through this month and beyond.

Act. 5:14: And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant supernatural boldness to everyone on the go for Christ across our harvest field this month, thereby bringing many to Christ and this church.

Act. 14:3: Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands._

Intercession 5: FATHER, send Your Word in season at our Week of spiritual emphasis beginning from tonight, resulting in supernatural turnaround testimonies for every worshipper.

Zech. 8:23: Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

_*Jer. 33:3* ‭‭Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 11:39am On Apr 06

Thursday, 4th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier standing in the way of the return of any challenged Winner to this Church, be brought down this month.

_*Ps. 24:7:* Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Intercession 2: FATHER, turn every Winner into an effective labourer on the harvest field resulting in the invasion of record-breaking multitudes into this church this month.
Matt. 9:38: Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Intercession 3: FATHER, give all our new converts and new members of this prophetic season a testimony of *“once I was blind, now I can see’’,* thereby establishing them in this church for life.

Jn 9:25: He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see._

Intercession 4: FATHER, let every Cell in this church be empowered to replicate minimum once before the end of the first half of the year.
Jer. 30:19: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the *‘master reaper-angel’* take over our harvest field with his sharp sickle, thereby reaping multitudes into this church this coming Sunday.
Rev. 14:14/16: [14] And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. [16] And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
1 Jhn. 5:14 ‭‭And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

Jesus is Lord!*
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 11:44am On Apr 06
Praise GOD

Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name

Friday, 5th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, visit every discouraged member of this Church thereby re-establishing them in the faith and in this Church this month
Isa. 41:10: Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it._

Intercession 2: FATHER, invade all our services with notable healing miracles all through this month, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church.
Act. 4:16:‭‭ Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it

Intercession 3: FATHER, let our WSF platform be minimum double her current size both in attendance and number of cell locations before the end of the first half of 2024.
Act. 5:32: And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom GOD hath given to them that obey him.

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to send us YOUR breakthrough Word that will open new chapters to every member of this Church all through this month.
Lk. 5:5-6: [5] And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. [6] And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost, move through our harvest field, as a mighty rushing wind, compelling the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into our service(s) this coming Sunday.

Num. 11:31: And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jam. 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 4:42am On Apr 09
Praise GOD

9th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field this week
Zech 9:11-12
11As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. 12Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be diverse change of story testimonies for every engaging Winner in this post-resurrection season – Num. 23:19
19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be a repeat of the Wonder Double Cell Growth and Replication of 2021, in all our churches worldwide before the end of the first half of this year –1Kgs. 8:15

1 Kings 8:15

15And he said, Blessed be the LORD GOD of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it,

Intercession 4: FATHER, open up the glorious destiny of all our new converts in this post-resurrection season, thereby leading many others to Christ
Rom 8:29-30
29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Intercession 5: FATHER, this week, let the Holy Ghost sweep across our harvest field with strong waves of convictions, thereby drawing unprecedented multitudes into this church –
John 16:7-8
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 5:53am On Apr 18
Praise GOD

Friday, 12th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we clear every barrier standing in the way of the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday – Psa. 24:7
Ps 24:7
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree the release of fresh and life-transforming Word in all our services, thereby sustaining the supernatural growth of this church – Psa. 23:2
Ps 23:2
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Intercession 3: FATHER, silence every evil counsellor, manipulating our new converts from being established in this church, and let it be evident in our service(s) this coming Sunday – Exo. 11:1
Ex 11:1
And the Lord said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the Spirit of Love be poured out afresh upon every Winner to continue to engage compassionately in the Kingdom Care Covenant – Gal. 6:10
Gal 6:10
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Intercession 5: FATHER, by the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Ghost, compel the ingathering of unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday – Act. 2:2/6
Acts 2:2/6
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

James 4:2: You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 5:58am On Apr 18
Praise GOD

Monday, 15th April 2024

Intercession 1 FATHER, thank YOU for drafting unprecedented multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and for granting every worshipper destiny-molding encounters by the light of YOUR Word

Psa. 118:23:* This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2 FATHER, we decree the destruction of every satanic opposition to the continuous growth of this Church, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this Church

Isa. 8:9-10* [9] Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. [10] Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Intercession 3: FATHER, release fresh zeal upon all our new converts and new members, so they can be consistent in fellowship, thereby going from strength to strength

Psa. 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let every cell in this church replicate at least once before the end of the first half of 2024

Deut. 1:11: (The LORD GOD of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)_

Intercession 5: FATHER, empower every member of this church for fruitful engagement this week, thereby drafting innumerable multitudes into all our Service(s)

Acts 1:8:* But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Col. 4:2: Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 6:04am On Apr 18
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 17th April 2024

Intercession 1 FATHER, let all of our new converts of the year, abide in faith and in this church for life
Jn. 10:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 2 FATHER, grant supernatural wisdom to every foot-soldier across our harvest field today, thereby turning many to righteousness

Prov. 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Intercession 3: : FATHER, endue every cell minister with passion in driving the cell growth and replication agenda, resulting in the multiplication of all cells before the end of the first half of the year
Hag. 1:4: Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste?

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our tracts and fliers, thereby drafting multitudes into this church this coming Sunday

Joel 3:13: Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather multitudes into our Midweek Communion Service tonight, and grant every worshipper an encounter of a life time encounter of a lifetime
Matt. 11:28-29:* [28] Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Jam. 5:16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 2:33pm On Apr 25
Praise GOD

Thursday, 18th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, turn everyone on the harvest field all through this week into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping the harvest into the Kingdom and this church –
Isa 41:15
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Intercession 2: FATHER, supernaturally meet the needs of all our new converts, so they can settle down in this church, take root downwards and bear fruits upwards –
Isa 37:31
And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

Intercession 3: FATHER, draft great multitudes into our service(s) this coming Sunday, and grant every worshiper a life transforming encounter with Your Word – Isa. 9:8
Isa 9:8
The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let this church continue to experience supernatural growth after the order of the Acts of the Apostles; thereby establishing her as an ever-increasing city without walls – Act. 13:44
Acts 13:44
And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost continue to go through our harvest field, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into our service(s) this coming Sunday – Is. 5: 26

Isa 5:26

26And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Thank You Jesus
Re: CHOP; April 2024 by Godspowerpro: 2:41pm On Apr 25
Praise GOD

Friday, 19th April 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, turn every cell into a solution center where every member’s need shall continue to be supernaturally met –
Zeph 3:17
The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant wisdom to our leaders at all levels for strategic engagement leading to the explosive growth of this church as ordained for this prophetic season –
James 1:5
5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to guide every soul-winner in this church to where those ordained unto eternal life are, thereby leading multitudes to Christ and to this Church –
Acts 8:26-27
26And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. 27And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Intercession 4: FATHER, let Your Word have a free course and be glorified among us resulting in diverse ear-tingling testimonies this coming Sunday –
2 Thess 3:1
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the reaper-angels invade our harvest field, drafting record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Matt 13:39
The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

(1) (Reply)

Adura puts heavy load on Mohbad mother's head (video) / The REAL Reason Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Won’t Agree To A DNA Test / Kora Obidi Attacked With Acid And Knife In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.