Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Paris Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Paris Love Story (172 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Paris Love Story by Besthelp01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02
In the heart of Paris, amidst the bustling streets and the scent of fresh croissants, Sarah found herself lost in the enchanting beauty of the city of love. As she wandered through the cobblestone alleyways, she couldn't help but feel a sense of serenity wash over her.

One sunny afternoon, while admiring the intricate architecture of Notre Dame, Sarah's gaze met with a pair of captivating blue eyes. They belonged to a handsome stranger, who stood across the square, sketching the iconic cathedral with meticulous detail.

Read full story here.

https://vocal.media/fiction/paris-love-story

(1) (Reply)

A Bahamian Guy Replied My Comment On Youtube / 25 Guidelines For sweeter, Healthier, Enjoyable Relationships With Women / You Feel Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.