Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years (1413 Views)

Get A Loan Of Between 20-30 Million Naira Without Collateral / Earn 20 - 30 Dollar Trading Forex Daily / How To Write A 1000 Word Article In 20 Minutes 101% Plagiarism Free I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:34am On Apr 03
I currently work with a mortgage company and we can help you buy your dream home anywhere in Nigeria 🇳🇬

This opportunity is for everyone (Cvil servants, private workers, business men/women) as long as you have a stable source of income.

With us, you can access up to a 100 Million depending on your income level. You can also choose to make payment between 20 - 30 years depending on what you choose.

NO COLLATERAL NEEDED.

For more info Call/WhatsApp Zero 8116397884 or email at uzoexport@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:43am On Apr 03
That rent you are paying could be payment for your house o. No dull at all
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03
Ongoing opportunity

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by gr8david(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03
Location, or it's across Nigeria? If yes,
When I am qualify to occupy the property, immediately I start payment or how many percent payment will I need to make?
Please answer this question
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03
You are the one buying the property and you can buy it anywhere in Nigeria. We will just do the funding.

But generally equity is between 15% - 50% depending on what you want (or can afford).

It is also pay and pack in once payment is made by us for your dream home. Payment is spread between 20 - 30 years. So you move in immediately

Please kindly send me a Dm or email me so I can give you all the necessary details in full boss

Call/WhatsApp - Zero 8183299171 or Zero 8116397884
Email - uzoexport@gmail.com
gr8david:
Location, or it's across Nigeria? If yes,
When I am qualify to occupy the property, immediately I start payment or how many percent payment will I need to make?
Please answer this question
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:16am On Apr 04
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:27am On Apr 05
Still ongoing
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05
Don't miss out
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by wittywriter: 6:23am On Apr 06
We love true crime?
Anyways kindly post remarks/reviews from your past and present customers/clients to show your performance bond in what you're professing or seem to claim.

Welovetruecrime:
We love true crime is my name here on nairaland.com so please disregard that. I could have created a new account buy I used this one so that it doesn't look like a new account. I posted one customer review. If want to see more, you can either call/WhatsApp me on zero 8116397884

Wittyness.
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:25am On Apr 06
We love true crime is my name here on nairaland.com so please disregard that. I could have created a new account buy I used this one so that it doesn't look like a new account. I posted one customer review. If want to see more, you can either call/WhatsApp me on zero 8116397884
wittywriter:
We love true crime?
Anyways kindly post remarks/reviews from your past and present customers/clients to show your performance bond in what you're professing or seem to claim.

Wittyness.

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06
Happy weekend
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 12:28am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday Guys
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:00am On Apr 08
Happy new week
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by anthoi(m): 5:38am On Apr 08
Do you have a website?
Where is your office located ?
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:00am On Apr 08
Ofcourse we have an office sir. When you message me on WhatsApp or call me, I will give you all the details you need. Our office is based in Lagos but if you are not based in Lagos no problem. The process can be done online or you can send a friend/relative in Lagos to go to our office for verification.

Call/WhatsApp me and I will gladly respond to any of your concerns
anthoi:
Do you have a website?
Where is your office located ?
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:44am On Apr 09
Happy Holidays
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:22am On Apr 10
Happy Sallah my Muslim brothers
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10
Happy holidays
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 4:54am On Apr 11
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11
Keep the calls coming
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by jose556(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11
This is interesting... I will contact you

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11
I am always here for you boss. Call/WhatsApp me on 09116397884 and I will be there boss
jose556:
This is interesting... I will contact you
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11
Happy holidays
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:07am On Apr 12
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by olaremint(m): 2:00am On Apr 12
If you like , go and fall for this scam.
Where is their office
Who are the promoters of the company or business
The dude is just shouting call me call me, like he is Hoe Biden
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:50am On Apr 12
Scam how oga? Did you ask for our office address before you concluded we dont have one? Also what do you refer to as "promoters"? What quality them as "promoters" that doesn't qualify me or you? Is there a special certificate for promoters before you can promote anything online?

When your promoters are promoting, will you not still call for them for clarification.?

If they don't call me, how will interested people know more? Or is it you they should call? Anybody buying a house will definitely not mind calling to confirm basic details even if I write a full company biography here.

BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING IS A SCAM, PLEASE BE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

If you want to go to our office, I will give you the address. You people just stay and be saying scam.
If you are interested, send me a message then I will you give you all the details you need so that you can verify.

This thing is as simple as ABC.

Call, ask questions and verify.

That one is completely free of charge na
olaremint:
If you like , go and fall for this scam.
Where is their office
Who are the promoters of the company or business
The dude is just shouting call me call me, like he is Hoe Biden
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selling Of Shares Of A Company Yet To Be Listed On The NSE / Need Investment Advice For N200,000 / How i made N50,000 in 48hrs By Joining Ultimate Cycler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.