Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) (1491 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:50am On Apr 03
Some group of men, challenged a man who is armed with an AK 47 Riffle, to shoot. The location of this incident is not known. But the men can be heard in Hausa, daring the armed Man to shoot them if he can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65FCzWsFjL0

1 Like

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by successmatters(m): 10:51am On Apr 03
Only you dey bring these kain news everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:52am On Apr 03

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 11:56am On Apr 03
successmatters:
Only you dey bring these kain news everyday.

Na so
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by ValCon888: 12:19pm On Apr 03
I can't say for sure, but the gunman's mannerisms makes me believe he's law enforcement.

People who dare a gunman to shoot have most likely never heard a rifle shot at close range before. Your first instinct will be to take cover.

The gunman pitied their ignorance and quickly exited the scene. If he chose to, he could have wasted them all.

3 Likes

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 12:35pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:
I can't say for sure, but the gunman's mannerisms makes me believe he's law enforcement.

People who dare a gunman to shoot have most likely never heard a rifle shot at close range before. Your first instinct will be to take cover.

The gunman pitied their ignorance and quickly exited the scene. If he chose to, he could have wasted them all.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Ofunaofu: 12:42pm On Apr 03
angry

1 Like

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by blackmantis: 1:08pm On Apr 03
He wouldn't escape if he shoots. He is outnumbered and he may have just a few ammo

4 Likes

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Zonefree(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03
Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and sometimes I can be stubborn, but, please don't make me be so foolish to be unarmed and be challenging someone with gun.

Amen 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Idun2024(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03
Hehehehe

Whether the get odeshi because I can’t imagine any normal human will be allowed to used as scape goat by his friends yelling ‘shoot am’

Why the friend no dey talk say ‘shoot usi

5 Likes

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03
This is the highest level of bravery

Its stupidity tho but stupidity dont kill people, smartness does

1 Like

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 2:22pm On Apr 03
blackmantis:
He wouldn't escape if he shoots. He is outnumbered and he may have just a few ammo

My thoughts too
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Almaiga: 3:59pm On Apr 03
Bravery clash with suicide mission
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by sacajawea: 5:27pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:
Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and sometimes I can be stubborn, but, please don't make me be so foolish to be unarmed and be challenging someone with gun.

Amen 🙏
Hahahaha
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Melagros(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03
COMRADES, why the north is always confronting the security operatives meant to maintain law and order without being sanctioned? If it were in the South the officer could have called for reinforcement and only God knows what will happen to the innocent civilians

3 Likes

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by faceland: 5:42pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:

If he fires, he might ignite an emotion that is stronger than fear. Since they out number his bullet. He would regret the day he was born.

I have heard of teenagers disarming a terrorist firing inside Mosque.
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by faceland: 5:48pm On Apr 03
Jesus taught Christians to respond peacefully when confronted with aggression (turning the other cheek). However, some Muslims find this teaching unreasonable. Even Black American Muslims during the civil rights movement, refused to accept being mistreated by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8ObP9w8rY

Melagros:
COMRADES, why the north is always confronting the security operatives meant to maintain law and order without being sanctioned? If it were in the South the officer could have called for reinforcement and only God knows what will happen to the innocent civilians

Gun should be treated as knife. When you pull it out, you pull it out to use it. They called his bluff.
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by richiemcgold: 8:09pm On Apr 03
Dis people, dey get mind o.
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:12am On Apr 04
richiemcgold:

Aswear
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:23am On Apr 04
LocalFARMERS:
Some group of men, challenged a man who is armed with an AK 47 Riffle, to shoot. The location of this incident is not known. But the men can be heard in Hausa, daring the armed Man to shoot them if he can.

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Almaiga: 2:46pm On Apr 04
richiemcgold:

Aboki no send anybody
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 5:23pm On Apr 05
Almaiga:

Aboki no send anybody

Hmmm
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 6:12am On Apr 06
faceland:
Jesus taught Christians to respond peacefully when confronted with aggression (turning the other cheek). However, some Muslims find this teaching unreasonable. Even Black American Muslims during the civil rights movement, refused to accept being mistreated by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8ObP9w8rY

Gun should be treated as knife. When you pull it out, you pull it out to use it. They called his bluff.
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Arda1000(m): 6:53am On Apr 06
ValCon888:

the gunman didn’t pity anything he’d be dead as well if he shoot.
He saved his own life

1 Like

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 12:56pm On Apr 07
Arda1000:
the gunman didn’t pity anything he’d be dead as well if he shoot.
He saved his own life

Okay
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 8:51am On Apr 10
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 9:47pm On Apr 26
Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by LocalFARMERS: 6:31am On Apr 29
LocalFARMERS:

Re: Some Group Of Men Challenged A Man That Is Armed With An AK 47 Riffle (video) by Almaigaa: 7:59am On Apr 29

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? / Apapa Bad Roads, Tanker Drivers Bring Pains / Saraki Dumped - Pdp Governors Root For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.