Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,439 members, 7,823,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop (227 Views)

Check Out This VTU App I Developer / How Can I Gets A Airtime Api/vtu App If You Have Open These Thread / You Don't Really Need Smartphone Or Computer To Be A Successsful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:35pm On Apr 04
Good day Everyone.

I've put up this thread for one singular purpose.

To teach how you can create a VTU App & website with your smartphone or laptop without coding and without making any extra expenses.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:36pm On Apr 04
For private questions concerning the class you can mail me at genixprince98@gmail dot com.
Meanwhile the class will take place here, live on Naira land.

Right away.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:38pm On Apr 04
So, THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WEBINAR

👇👇👇

🔖 How to create an App & Website using just your smartphone or laptop*

Not only that, I'll also show you

👇
🔖 How you can get 100k Empowerment funds for your VTU business* etc.

As well as how you can market your VTU Business.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:39pm On Apr 04
This Webinar will not only teach you how to create the application.

But also how to become a Boss in the business making use of the VTU Application and Website.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:42pm On Apr 04
I've vowed to reveal this mind blowing secret of App/Website creation to limited numbers of persons here*

So if this is the opportunity you've always wanted *...STAY ACTIVE 💥💥💥 like Pablo🙂
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:46pm On Apr 04
Imagine you becoming a CEO of your own app & website ?

- Imagine a situation wereby thousands and millions of people are buying and selling products and services directly from your platform ?

- Imagine you earning from all the transactions other people are carrying out on your platform while you're sleeping, not online or not doing anything ?

- Imagine you becoming your own Boss and making money from the comfort of your home while using just that smartphone or laptop you're holding right now ?

Wouldn't it be amazing ?
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:54pm On Apr 04
Can you give me 5 minutes to introduce you to how you can make up to 50k - 200k monthly by creating your own VTU PLATFORM (app & website) using just your Smartphone 📱

Will you pay attention ?
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:55pm On Apr 04
Then if you will:
👇👇
I have over #750,000 worth amazing bonuses for you if you can follow this training to the end

Can you ?
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 5:57pm On Apr 04
Take a 5 seconds look at these before we proceed 🥺

👇👇👇
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:00pm On Apr 04
You see how much Nigerians are spending on data.

Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:01pm On Apr 04
This is what exactly I'm about to teach you ... HOW TO CREATE AN APP & WEBSITE that allows people:

👉 Buy Airtime
👉 Data
👉 Do cable subscriptions like: GOtv, DStv and Startime etc.
👉 Pay electricity bills (NEPA 💡)
👉 Do Smile payment
👉 Purchase Education pins (Waec, Neco, Jamb) etc.
👉 Refer & earn and many more.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:04pm On Apr 04
Now, some persons might be wondering

WHAT IS VTU ALL ABOUT ❓🤔

In a nutshell, VTU means *✅ (Virtual Top Up)* that is 👇

So VTU platform (app/website) is a Telecommunication platform that brings unlimited numbers of persons to do business or simply carry out transactions like:

• BUYING DATA

• BUYING AIRTIME

• PAYING ELECTRICITY BILLS (NEPA)

• SUBSCRIBING THEIR GOTV, DSTV & STARTIME

• SMILE PAYMENT

• PURCHASE EDUCATION PINS (WAEC, NECO, JAMB)

• CONVERT AIRTIME TO CASH

• REFER & EARN etc...
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:05pm On Apr 04
And the beautiful part of it is that people keep buying and buying, using it to do business like all these data vendors and the owners keep making money without doing anything 😅
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:06pm On Apr 04
This Business model is For lazy people like me or last borns wey no dey like stress 😬 😂💔🥲👇
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:07pm On Apr 04
So your own nah to just sit down, relax and make money as a VTU platform owner 😅

Just Imagine 😌
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:09pm On Apr 04
So, if this is what you've always wanted 👇

- Owning your own VTU app and website

- Becoming your own Boss

- Make money from other peoples transactions from your comfort zone ...even when you're sleeping or not doing anything

- Working from home with just that smartphone or laptop you're holding right now

- Starting up a new business that can earn you up to 50k - 200k monthly without stress or affecting your carrier

- or charging other people up to 10k - 200k to create app for them in less than 15 minutes.

Then this is for you:
👇👇👇
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:10pm On Apr 04
READ THIS MAKE I CUT SOAP FOR YOU 😁
👇👇
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:17pm On Apr 04
Over 270+ persons have taken my courses in all...

What is the VTU App Creation & Monetization (VCM) all about ?

I used to involve myself in ponzi scheme back then during cos I thought it was the only way to make money online.

I invest so much of my savings due to greediness that I will become a millionaire doing so😅

But guess what ?

Unfortunately, I lost all the money most of it. 😭😭😭

I nearly gave up because I was really broke and down😢 not untill I discovered what the power of learning digital skills have been doing in lives.

I had to start learning different digital skills.

Making researches and sharing my knowledge with people in form of courses, mentorship and ebooks.

With my years of experiences;

👇👇👇

- I have written many books in making money online and other niches as an author
- I have raised over 4,000 persons as great entrepreneurs
- I have engaged with many Nigerians and other foreign brands.
- Trained thousands of different persons around africa
- Building my personal brand and helping other brands as well.
- I have spent over half a million naira in research and learning new skills
- Shocking, I have recovered more than all the money I lost in ponzi schemes and many more 😊...

My strategies and formulas from my mentorship programs, courses and free tutorials have been working for my students and transforming lives.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:20pm On Apr 04
VCM (VTU Creation & Monetization) master guide (worth over #200,000) but I'm not asking you to pay 200k today.

Below are some of the details of what you'll learn in this VCI Course

👇👇👇
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:22pm On Apr 04
🔰 HOW CREATE YOUR OWN VTU APP/WEBSITE IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES USING YOUR SMARTPHONE OR LAPTOP

🔰 HOW TO SETUP YOUR OWN TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS WEBSITE/APP WITHOUT ANY CODE OR CODING EXPERIENCE

🔰 HOW TO ACTIVATE SELLING OF DATA, AIRTIME, PURCHASE E-PINS, ELECTRICITY BILLS PAYMENT & CABLE SUBSCRIPTIONS DIRECTLY ON YOUR OWN APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO LUNCH YOUR VTU APP ON PLAYSTORE

🔰 HOW TO ACTIVATE SELLING OF RECHARGE CARD PINS ON YOUR VTU APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO GET 100K EMPOWERMENT FUNDS ALWAYS FOR YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS

🔰 HOW TO ADD CONVERT AIRTIME TO CASH ON YOU TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO SET UP UPGRADING TO RESELLER PACKAGE ON YOUR VTU APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO ACTIVE REFERRAL SYSTEM ON YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS WEBSITE/APP

🔰 HOW TO CREATE/ACTIVATE AN E-WALLET THAT ENABLES USERS TO TRANSFER, WITHDRAW AND FUND THEIR ACCOUNTS ON YOUR VTU APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO TRACK YOUR VISITORS OR CUSTOMERS TRANSACTIONS HISTORY AND KNOW THE NUMBERS OF USERS YOU HAVE ON YOU APP/WEBSITE

🔰 HOW TO ADD LIVE CHAT TO YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS APP/WEBSITE
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 6:24pm On Apr 04
🔰 HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR VTU WEBSITE/APP EVEN WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING OR NOT ONLINE

🔰 HOW TO LINK YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE, PROFILE OR A WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM ACCOUNT, CHANNEL, GROUP & COMMUNITY WERE ALL YOUR VTU WEDITE/APP USERS CAN COME TOGETHER FOR SUPPORTS OR INTERACTIONS

🔰 HOW TO MAKE UP TO 10K - 200K MONTHLY CREATING APP/WEBSITE FOR YOUR CLIENTS

🔰 SECRETS AND STRATEGIES I USES TO GET HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO JOIN MY VTU APP/WEBSITE DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME

🔰 HOW TO EMPOWER YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS USERS TO BECOME DATA VENDORS, REFERRING & USING YOUR VTU APP/WEBSITE TO DO BUSINESS WHILE YOU MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS

🔰 HOW TO GENERATE LEADS ON YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS WEBSITE/APP

🔰 SECRETS ON HOW I HIT 100K IN 2 MONTHS ON MY FIRST VTU PLATFORM

🔰 FREE ACCESS TO MY PREMIUM MENTORSHIP SUPPORT, GUIDELINES & COMMUNITY

🔰 LOTS MORE...
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Shomek(m): 12:07am On Apr 05
Am not doing because it does'nt involve code
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 11:00pm On Apr 10
Hit me up

Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 11:01pm On Apr 10
If you want to learn how to code, you can as well hit me up.

I will guide you.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 11:03pm On Apr 10
The No-code method of VTU APP / WEBSITE creation & Monetization will commence soon. Hit me up to join the class for FREE.

If you delay you would have to pay to get access.
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 11:03pm On Apr 10
I have something for you, that involves coding
Shomek:
Am not doing
because
it does'nt involve code
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Shomek(m): 12:01am On Apr 11
Onlinetutor7:
I have something for you, that involves coding
What is that
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Onlinetutor7: 12:10am On Apr 11
I did not know you were following my other thread on Mobile App Development. Just follow through.
Shomek:
What is that
Re: How To Create A VTU App & Website Using Your Smartphone Or Laptop by Shomek(m): 12:33am On Apr 11
Onlinetutor7:
I did not know you were following my other thread on Mobile App Development. Just follow through.
Ok i will check it now

(1) (Reply)

Web Design At Insanely Cheap Prices / Web Design Tutorials And Adobe Master Collection / Best Wordpress Plugin To Speedup Your Loadtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.