Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sirstevehq Review - Another Best Nigeria Web Hosting Out There - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sirstevehq Review - Another Best Nigeria Web Hosting Out There (89 Views)

Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sirstevehq Review - Another Best Nigeria Web Hosting Out There by sirstevemedia(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04
I dont write reviews but i am very happy and satisfied with this company...Stephen is doing wonderful job

SirsteveHQ is an Excellent company, who really know what they are doing. Found Steve while I was looking for management plan for a VPS on a web hosting forum, and was initially very satisfied with his knowledge and support level. After chating 10 minutes I decided to try SirsteveHQ Unmanaged VPS

VPS is really quick, very easy to use and the features are fantastic. I can't believe how amazing it is and even my clients have commented on how much faster their websites are. I now recommend SirsteveHQ to everybody who is looking for VPS , zero flaws so far!
SSD disk is very fast (ssd speed is one of the 1st things i check ) and i got some of the best speed test results i ever seen in my providers... I have not got any downtime all these months -( i monitor VPS with pinguozzo , Hetrix tools and uptimerobot) and if you combo this with litespeed that SirsteveHQ offers in a very good price then you got the perfect result for all kind of websites and for WordPress sites.
SirsteveHQ support is very good and the guys know what they are talking about. Haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes (max time was that) for a response, even at "weird" times of the day, and they know the technical side of things.

I am just so excited Nigeria has really gotten better, and we can really have a reliable web hosting company. They also offer cheapest shared hosting solutions like cPanel hosting, Budget hosting (This comes with DirectAdmin control panel), Windows hosting, and reseller. I am more impressed about their custom Control panel in which they called SIRSTEVEHQ CP. If you choose to host on this, you'll get the best of the best website reliability and fast performance. I purchased their cloud hosting for a client and its been really so good. It's my second year hosting wth them and nothing has changed. I'm impressed.

Keep it up that way Steve! and i really want to thank you for your help and valuable support

Just incase, their website is https://www.sirstevehq.com

If you have used their service or using their service, let's hear a review.

Georgios

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Data On MTN / If You Need A Website Script Eg Investment, Banking Or Any Script At Low Price / How To Improve Your Website's DA And PA: Proven Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.