Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Are You A Law Student? Then Click Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Law Student? Then Click Here (743 Views)

Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / Why University Of Abuja Law Student Found Dead In Hotel / The Cut Off Mark 4 Law Student In Adekunle Ajasin University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Law Student? Then Click Here by WillyEsq1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2007
what do you think about the profession,how can we survive out there considering the number that enrols at the law school yearly. talking about law school i here say that place no easy at all oh!
Re: Are You A Law Student? Then Click Here by Omonla(f): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
I am no longer a law student, but I agree with you - Law school admissions offices are getting over-enthusiastic with accepting students, and it's an employer market now (at least in the United States - Canada is not as bad).

It depends on where you attended law school, of course. I don't know what the legal market faces in Nigeria at the moment, but to answer your question, you have to be willing to start out at a small firm (solo practitioners, if possible) if you are not fortunate enough to land a "Big Sisters" law firm job.

And no, law school is not easy.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guyz Whats Going On With Direct Ebtry In Unad,need Information Urgently,p / Nnamdi Azikiwe University: Giant Amongst Equals / Anyone Knw About Any Scholarship Or Educational Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.