Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,616 members, 7,830,889 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife (38502 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by UselessBuharist: 2:42pm On Apr 08
pretydiva:
Was she caught cheating? Why take a life you can't create. This is too much

Be mindful of your arguments on posts like this, the guy shouldn’t have gone that far.

If there is no evidence he for nor kill the girl but however he went too far
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Lovelydaisies: 3:12pm On Apr 08
It's a sorrowful end for the family.

But I do think now, that we are doing the Zambians a disservice, always pushing bad or weird news from their end. Don't good things happen there? Or is this the single story we want to create about the Zambians?
The danger of a single story, according to Chimamanda Adichie.

Imagine the only thing Zambians know about Nigeria is the corruption news we see here everyday. Even though it's true, there's also more to us.
Anyway...
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Honestfrend: 3:22pm On Apr 08
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman with his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

Example of people that jump into conclusion on everything they see and hear..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Honestfrend: 3:23pm On Apr 08
Must have done DNA on the child is not his... Its possible..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by pretydiva(f): 3:26pm On Apr 08
UselessBuharist:

Be mindful of your arguments on posts like this, the guy shouldn’t have gone that far.

If there is no evidence he for nor kill the girl but however he went too far
My love tell me, why should I be mindful? I went through the post again and no were was it stated what lead to such act

Let's even assume he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed, its still not enough to take her life

Nb: I do not condone cheating tho

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by charlizonto: 4:32pm On Apr 08
What's wrong in walking away from a shambolic marriage rather than engaging in murder..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Patojargz: 4:36pm On Apr 08
Normally, pipo dey go through a lot. It only takes the Grace Of God...
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Barcalee: 6:56pm On Apr 08
Love but prepare your mind for the unexpected so if it happens walk away
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Kingzjayzee: 7:03pm On Apr 08
E no go pass infidelity

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by placeofallure(f): 7:13pm On Apr 08
Melagros:
COMRADES anger and depression are real, please avoid them at all cost
Look at how beautiful this family is, but it is gone because of anger or depression. May God save us all. Sometimes some kind weird news dey scare me well well

I read about it elsewhere. Friends said what they knew about the family...it all bothered around infidelity issues. May our loved ones not turn around to be our murderers.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by Icandream: 8:23pm On Apr 08
techub:

Not about inferiority bro. A beautiful woman can't say no to 100men in 6months.

She will cheat and it won't be her fault.
She bring in another man's child to you and it won't be her fault

Even ugly women do same so it's not about marrying a beautiful woman. It's about the character of the person u marry or wanna marry.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by caye(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08
DenreleDave:
Happy married life in advance as you both continue your journey in h333lll
Hell is not what your mind -controlled white pastors told you.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by norastan: 11:41pm On Apr 08
maureensylvia:
Anger issues…
Marriage is not for the faint hearted

Anger doesn't solve anything it destroys everything

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by lendahand(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08
EbenezerTriumph:
hope you know the Jewessgratitud3 you're quoting is 43, unmarried and has removed her womb
I have always wished her well in her complicated life journey. I wonder why at this stage in life, she still harbours unspoken bitterness for men. AS for her womb I think she got an advice that helped her retain it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by TUANKU(m): 12:47am On Apr 09
Privatepart00:

shocked shocked shocked
Hope is not this brain you use when crossing road?
No mind the mumu.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by khattab02: 4:02am On Apr 09
Pathetic!!

Death is just the beginning... Some people think say after Dem kill person and also kill themselves, case don close.

Nay, case close for this world, for the other side e just dey start

Na only him know weytin he dey face for the other side now.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by MuslimIgbo: 5:38am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:
See how he just killed a beautiful woman with his big ugly nose and mouth. I wonder why she settled for such an ugly man with an ugly heart

That is why as a beautiful woman it's not advisable to marry this kind of ugly man because insecurities can make them do and undo. They always feel threatened whenever they see you with other men.

A stupid unfaithful whoré doesn't deserve love and life
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by MuslimIgbo: 5:39am On Apr 09
techub:
Men should learn to marry averagely beautiful ladies.... Eee get why.

You can't fetch an ant infested firewood and expect not to be visited by fowls
No
The correct thing is men should marry virgins
Virgins have less tendency to cheat
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by MuslimIgbo: 5:41am On Apr 09
Goodlady:

I m a virtuous woman so no man can use and dump me. I v dumped many boys before they have anything to do with me. So stfu!
Lol
Virtuous woman indeed grin
WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNT NOW?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife by AcrylicProperty(f): 8:21am On Apr 09
May their souls RIP. 🙏

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught While Trying To Dump Baby In A Bush In Ogun State. . / Female Corps Member Missing (photos) / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.