Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Creative Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writers Needed (291 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! / Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Writers Needed by dammsey(m): 9:12am On Apr 09
Creative and writer needed contact WhatsApp @07044368743

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Writers Needed by Joshua005: 3:54pm On Apr 12
why post these jobs here on Nairaland when you have absolutely no intention of paying the people you hire? I'm sure my brother is not the first person that you have scammed with this type of scheme. He completed the task you asked of him, without any hiccups. After receiving the work, you refused to reply to any of his messages, or pay for the work he'd done. I really hope your account gets blocked and you get exposed in the open for all this rubbish.
Re: Creative Writers Needed by IreMIDE1: 7:33pm On Apr 12
Yes ooo, he did the same to me few days ago, a scammer
Re: Creative Writers Needed by nairacountry(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15
So sad. Was there no concrete agreement before job submission? Just been curious
Re: Creative Writers Needed by nairacountry(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15
Meanwhile,I am looking for a writer that will be creative and original. Not AI paste. Short and few paragraphs that will be consistent on weekly basis on same topic but different continuous sub topics.

IreMIDE1:
Yes ooo, he did the same to me few days ago, a scammer
How do you charge? Can you be consistent; not too busy
Re: Creative Writers Needed by IreMIDE1: 11:06pm On Apr 15
nairacountry:
Meanwhile,I am looking for a writer that will be creative and original. Not AI paste. Short and few paragraphs that will be consistent on weekly basis on same topic but different continuous sub topics.

How do you charge? Can you be consistent; not too busy

I will be very consistent, sir.

You can reach me on 0 9 0 27 4 five 93 one 8 via WhatsApp, let us discuss.
Re: Creative Writers Needed by IreMIDE1: 11:08pm On Apr 15
nairacountry:
So sad. Was there no concrete agreement before job submission? Just been curious

Hmm, majorly it is after work that payment is being made.
Re: Creative Writers Needed by nairacountry(m): 4:05am On Apr 20
IreMIDE1:

I will be very consistent, sir.

You can reach me on 0 9 0 27 4 five 93 one 8 via WhatsApp, let us discuss.

I will shortly
Re: Creative Writers Needed by Juicethekid: 9:25am On Apr 20
nairacountry:

I will shortly
Incase you will be needing another consistent writer, here I am sir.

090 751 52629

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 175/steps To Transform A Life / Hire A Top Quality Writer For Your Blog/website / URGENT WORK Writing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.