Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,021 members, 7,841,873 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future (258 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future by 9JAMac10: 12:35am On Apr 10
Hi folks. Please I am considering relocating to Abuja 🇳🇬 for about 6 weeks from USA . Please what are the best tips and resources for living a comfortable life in Abuja Nigeria. Thanks. I have about 5K USD for all expenses in Abuja. Is that enough ?
Re: Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future by ibechris(m): 4:16am On Apr 10
More than enough.

It is a beautiful city and u will surely enjoy it.
Re: Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future by Carcholce: 12:31pm On Apr 10
I came to Abuja for vacation. Been here for almost 5 weeks now. I feel like I don’t want to go back to abroad again. The way I missed fufu 😩

$5k is more than enough, if you like women just like me, e go quick finish.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future by 9JAMac10: 4:02pm On Apr 15
Carcholce:
I came to Abuja for vacation. Been here for almost 5 weeks now. I feel like I don’t want to go back to abroad again. The way I missed fufu 😩

$5k is more than enough, if you like women just like me, e go quick finish.
hahaha. I only like women n weed. I don’t drink any form of alcohol but I like good vibes and good food ooo
Re: Relocating To Abuja Nigeria In The Near Future by 9JAMac10: 7:33pm On Apr 15
I have to sort out some family members too. Aside that. Hotels or Airbnb which is better in Abuja ?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online 100% / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Parental Guidance After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.