Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories (193 Views)

HELP!!!, How Can I Purchase Kindle Ebooks In Nigeria / Download Thousands Of Free Christian Ebooks Here / Have Access To More Than 11,000 Literature In Form Of Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10
Download from this huge collection of over 6,000 eBooks on;

* Business
* Health & Well Being
* Fitness & Weight Loss
* Marketing
* Social Media
* Self Help & Motivational
* Dating, Relationship & Romance
* Making money
* Technology
* Personal Development
* Agriculture
* And more

Get them for your personal use or resell for profit.

This ebook collection can be very useful in many ways, such as;
* Never run out of ideas or content for your blog or website.
* Modify with your name and resell on Amazon, Okadabooks etc.
* Use for building email list or followership.
* Start a digital book store.
* Whatever idea you can come up with to make money with these books.

Some of the information in these e-books are also really valuable. You can read these e-books on mobile devices and educate yourself on the various topics that are covered in this ebooks.

For more information, call or whatsapp
080 228 45 523
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13
I will be posting motivational and inspirational quotes here.
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24
1. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27
4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28
5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30
7. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 6:54pm On May 01
8. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
Re: Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories by Donchiweb(m): 7:27pm On May 02
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth

(1) (Reply)

Synw Appoints Caretaker Committee For Ibadan Book Club / Light Bearer / Are you Looking For Seasoned Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.